bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Prayers Please  (Read 5282 times)

Wendy

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Re: Prayers Please
« Reply #20 on: December 09, 2021, 03:07:55 AM »

Ralph ,
I agree with you it would be nice for everyone to communicate more on here.im on everyday reading the old emails its very comforting.
  God bless,
Wendy.           

ralph

« Reply #21 on: December 10, 2021, 12:22:04 PM »

Hi Wendy..

I also check in once a day.  God has given us this amazing technology called the internet and  I just feel like we are taking it for granted by not utilizing it more.  I am speaking about myself as well here. There is much that I experience and learn that I hold back from sharing for whatever reason.  Perhaps because I feel like I might burden others .  There is knowledge, wisdom and discernment that is gained through trials and I know I am not alone.  For instance, over the past several years, I have been having dreams.  Most have been quite frightening, bordering on traumatic,  but a couple have been good.   I know these aren't your typical dreams or nightmares. I am quite sure that I am being visited by messengers from both sides.   People think you are nuts when you speak about these things so I have only shared them with my wife, but I never forget them and perhaps there is something to be learned from them.   There are many things in my waking life that I have gone/am going through, that possibly would have driven me to insanity if not for Jesus Christ grounding me.  I keep these things to myself as I do not want to burden or sadden others but am I wrong in doing so?  I am not boasting and I do not want pity or attention.  I just feel selfish at times for not sharing certain things.  Thoughts??

Wendy

« Reply #22 on: December 11, 2021, 02:14:45 AM »

Hi Ralph,

I enjoy reading about what you and others  have been and are going through.i know many of us can relate to others trails in one way or another.people can be discriminating when hearing thjngs they dont understznd  i know God is working with each of us differntly to build the right charactor we each need your dreams probably have meaning to them just hsve to wait for God to reveal them
Its not selfish of you im sure when the time is right you will share yyour thoughts.  Im not good with words so i hold back from writing on here to but latly im getting this attuitude of i dont care what others think iam how God is making so im learning to be happy with mysrlf more.hope this isnt sounding selfjsh

God bless
Wendy

indianabob

« Reply #23 on: December 11, 2021, 06:21:00 PM »

Wendy and Ralph,
RE: being self interested.
God is more than capable to motivate each of us to focus on helping others when the time is right.
Also God is able to call others and even to bless others in their ignorance if that is God's will.
Meanwhile God is working on a few individuals He has called for His own purposes, to be prepared to
serve all the others during the coming Kingdom here on earth.
Remember we are not saved by our own effort to please God so all we need to do now is be thankful
and to be a good example of patience and love toward other as the spirit gives us ability to do.
Bob

Porter

« Reply #24 on: December 13, 2021, 08:30:51 PM »

You got it, Dennis. Thinking of you often and praying for you. Hang in there!
Luk 22:31  "Simon, Simon, look out! Satan has asked to sift you like wheat.
Luk 22:32  But I have prayed for you that your faith may not fail. And you, when you have turned back, strengthen your brothers."

ralph

« Reply #25 on: December 15, 2021, 11:09:48 PM »

Wendy and indianabob...

Thank you for the responses.  I appreciate it. 

ralph

« Reply #26 on: January 01, 2022, 04:05:35 PM »

Hello Dennis,

Been thinking about you and wanted to see how you are doing.  I hope you are feeling better. 

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
« Reply #27 on: January 01, 2022, 05:25:56 PM »

Hello Dennis,

Been thinking about you and wanted to see how you are doing.  I hope you are feeling better.

Thanks Ralph - Slowly getting stronger

ralph

« Reply #28 on: January 01, 2022, 10:28:46 PM »

Welcome. Good to hear bro! 
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.053 seconds with 21 queries.