> Testimonies / Prayer Requests / Fellowship

C-19

(1/3) > >>

octoberose:
Well , looks like I致e been exposed to Covid .  I was at a family gathering .  Every since I heard my grown nephew who I was dancing with had it now I知 doubting every twitch and cough .  I have lots of the Frontline doctors protocols with me . We are traveling and have one more day in the car . I壇 appreciate your prayers for health and wellness - and wisdom and peace .

Wendy:
  Octoberose,

I pray the good Lord sees ypu through this.may He heal you and send peace to  you ..
God bless
Wendy

octoberose:
We just got home from a long trip.  And I知 positive for Covid.  I feel kind of unwell, but not awful,  I知 taking all the things.  I know my children are worried.  I appreciate the kind words Wendy.  I知 hoping God sees me through this.

Wendy:
I pray God gives you the strenghth to get through this .both my son and daughter have covid .my son has no symptoms just a lil tired .his girlfriend has it she lost. Taste n smell slight fever n aches flue like they said my dsughter has a cough n cold symtoms but is doing ok .i pray God is with everyone on here and helps them whatever they are going through.
God bless
Wendy

octoberose:
And now my oldest daughter has it.  God really does remind us that He is the one in charge- not us.   
I知 feeling ok for the most part- praying the Lord will be merciful to us all.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version