bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: C-19  (Read 2327 times)

octoberose

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
C-19
« on: December 20, 2021, 11:29:54 PM »

Well , looks like I’ve been exposed to Covid .  I was at a family gathering .  Every since I heard my grown nephew who I was dancing with had it now I’m doubting every twitch and cough .  I have lots of the Frontline doctors protocols with me . We are traveling and have one more day in the car . I’d appreciate your prayers for health and wellness - and wisdom and peace .

Wendy

Re: C-19
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2021, 03:52:16 AM »

Octoberose,

I pray the good Lord sees ypu through this.may He heal you and send peace to  you ..
God bless
Wendy

octoberose

« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2021, 10:16:00 PM »

We just got home from a long trip.  And I’m positive for Covid.  I feel kind of unwell, but not awful,  I’m taking all the things.  I know my children are worried.  I appreciate the kind words Wendy.  I’m hoping God sees me through this.

Wendy

« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2021, 02:17:44 AM »

I pray God gives you the strenghth to get through this .both my son and daughter have covid .my son has no symptoms just a lil tired .his girlfriend has it she lost. Taste n smell slight fever n aches flue like they said my dsughter has a cough n cold symtoms but is doing ok .i pray God is with everyone on here and helps them whatever they are going through.
God bless
Wendy

octoberose

« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2021, 10:35:47 PM »

And now my oldest daughter has it.  God really does remind us that He is the one in charge- not us.   
I’m feeling ok for the most part- praying the Lord will be merciful to us all.

octoberose

« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2021, 11:53:39 PM »

And now my husband .  He feels awful so I really do ask your prayers for him.

ralph

« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2021, 12:22:09 AM »

Try taking vitamin D, vitamin c and zinc.  If you can get a supplement called Quercetin, it's really good at fighting infection.  I have been taking these supplements for many months now and I haven't gotten sick.  I pray you all recover soon.

Wendy

« Reply #7 on: December 24, 2021, 07:47:46 AM »

Prayers for you and your family it rough when so many are sick are sick at the same time .God bless and praying for stength to see you through this
God bless
Wendy

octoberose

« Reply #8 on: December 24, 2021, 08:34:46 PM »

Thank you Wendy and Ralph.  I have all the supplements mentioned and many others.  I’m praying my husbands fever breaks tonight his headache subsides.  It’s hard to see him suffer, Then I worry. Gotta stop that. Not productive but human.

ralph

« Reply #9 on: December 24, 2021, 10:45:09 PM »

Thank you Wendy and Ralph.  I have all the supplements mentioned and many others.  I’m praying my husbands fever breaks tonight his headache subsides.  It’s hard to see him suffer, Then I worry. Gotta stop that. Not productive but human.

You are most welcome. I worry a lot too when loved ones are sick.  I know how you feel.  I saw two people mention black cumin seeds recently as therapies for this illness. I am not sure how effective they are but one person noted it was recommended if he could not get ivermectin.   If his symptoms don't improve, perhaps give that at try?  I am believer in natural remedies as I have treated a variety of things over the years with great success. 

octoberose

« Reply #10 on: December 25, 2021, 12:06:35 AM »

Yep, have that too.  We’re trying to get him monoclonal antibodies.  I hope that’s the right thing to do.

ralph

« Reply #11 on: December 25, 2021, 12:13:21 AM »

I heard of them, but don't know much about monoclonal antibodies.  I pray you find what you need to treat him and that he recovers soon. 

octoberose

« Reply #12 on: December 31, 2021, 12:37:01 AM »

We got the antibodies on Christmas Day.  My husband was doing better, but is very very tired today.  I think he may be reacting to the steroids he is on.  that’s the thing about drugs, you take them for one thing and have to deal with something else.  I’m still praying he pulls out of this soon, His oxygen level is still very good and cough is better but it’s still there.

ralph

« Reply #13 on: December 31, 2021, 03:41:09 PM »

Glad to hear you got what you needed.  I am with you in prayer. 
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.034 seconds with 20 queries.