bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Chasm between the right and left. Parallels to Lazarus and the rich man parable?  (Read 1541 times)

AK4

• Bible-Truths Forum Member

I think somewhere I got this from Ray but this quote "can the deceived know they are deceived?"
Question everything. Question everything until you come to the Truth. When you come to the truth, question that truth. This in return will confirm the your truth...or destroy it.

lareli

If you were deceived would you know it?

That’s a question that The Lord put in my mind when I was pondering the verse in 2 Thessalonians 2:10-12 which lead me down a path that eventually brought me here.

The answer I had in the moment was, of course I wouldn’t know it. I’d be deceived.
I’m just what you made God.. ~Kid Cudi

AK4

Hey lareli

Wow interesting. And I think of that 2 thess 2:10-12 applies perfectly too. I also thought those verses applied to that too especially presently because there is a strong delusion going all over the world and you just can't break people out of it even if you were to smack people in the face with the truth.

Question everything. Question everything until you come to the Truth. When you come to the truth, question that truth. This in return will confirm the your truth...or destroy it.

lareli

Isaiah 28:15
Because you have said, “We have made a covenant with death, And with Sheol we are in agreement. When the overflowing scourge passes through, It will not come to us, For we have made lies our refuge, And under falsehood we have hidden ourselves.”

I’m just what you made God.. ~Kid Cudi
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.029 seconds with 19 queries.