bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Matrix series and Matrix 4  (Read 1307 times)

AK4

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Matrix series and Matrix 4
« on: December 26, 2021, 04:11:10 AM »

The Matrix movies has always been movies/series about if we have freewill. Whats crazy is they admit it in Matrix 4. They blatantly say it. LOL If I remember right they look into the camera and say it. I've been saying for years, the Matrix movies are about freewill.  They say it directly though! Lol. If you've never thought about that series in that way, I highly recommend it. 

Question everything. Question everything until you come to the Truth. When you come to the truth, question that truth. This in return will confirm the your truth...or destroy it.

AK4

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Re: Matrix series and Matrix 4
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2021, 04:27:30 AM »

Of course they are trying their best to argue they got it but even in their rebuttals,  their own words condemn them showing how we don't have freewill. 
Question everything. Question everything until you come to the Truth. When you come to the truth, question that truth. This in return will confirm the your truth...or destroy it.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.047 seconds with 22 queries.