bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down

Author Topic: how to address Jesus in the resurrection  (Read 8455 times)

Musterseed

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • God is Love
Re: how to address Jesus in the resurrection
« Reply #40 on: March 04, 2022, 01:26:06 PM »

Ok Anthony I think I am beginning to understand what you are saying.

In the transcript that I posted in my last post, Physical or Resurrection bodies for the wicked,
in the last paragraph, Ray quotes “ Those who are spared death at the conclusion of this eon
and will live on into the reign of Jesus Christ with their physical bodies ,will not be outdone
by the wicked who are raised from their graves.  ( the valley of dry bones is a physical resurrection
representative of the whole house of Israel)

I want to put emphasis on Rays quote Those who are spared death at the conclusion of this eon.
Are those who are spared death the same those who are in 1 Cor: 15? 

I will quote Ray “ The resurrection taught in this chapter of 1 Cor. 15 is that of they that are Christ’s
 NOT the resurrection of the wicked to judgement. Pay attention to the words.😁”    ( I am trying) 😂

I think about , well God has an appointed , specific time for absolutely everything, and I pray come Lord Jesus and hope that this is the conclusion of the eon because well, it’s horrible and miserable and I
really am sick of it. Nevertheless we have to wait and wear away the time as we attain to the unity
of the Spirit. It’s going to be amazingly awesome Anthony and I too am very excited.
1 Cor.6:17…But he who is joined to the Lord becomes ONE SPIRIT WITH HIM.

Now, I learned something new while reading this transcript, which you guys probably already
knew and that’s about the prophecy of The Valley of Dry Bones. I really never studied it before
and assumed ( incorrectly) that it was the resurrection of all the dead , including the elect, but
NO. This speaks of a resurrection of the wicked back to physical bodies.

Ray say’s about Eze.37:8” I know of no spiritual tendons , muscles, fat or skin that
are put on physical bones to remake a spiritual man. This is a physical resurrection of
the dead.Ezekiel 37:10… and I have prophesied as He commanded me, and the
Spirit comes into them, and they live, and stand on their feet, a very great force.

Will the wicked then inherit incorruption at their resurrection. Well many say yes yes
yes they will.
NO, no they won’t. Are men like Hitler, Saddam etc, who are among the most corrupt able
men who have ever lived going to be given bodies that are incorruptible?
Is there a scripture that presents the resurrection of the wicked in such a glorious
, holy, and divine light? ( as those who inherit incorruption ( un- decaying, Strong #861,
aphtharsia from #862, incorruptibility, unending existence, ( fig.) genuineness,
incorruption, sincerity?

I think not. Rather we are presented with this characterization of the resurrected
wicked to eonian judgement.

Dan. 12:2,,, And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake.
Some to everlasting ( eonian) life and some to shame,( rebuke, reproach, disgrace)
and everlasting ( eonian) contempt,( repulsion, aversion, abhorrence.)

Continuing Rays quotes .

1 Cor.15:50.. now this I say brethren that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom
of God, neither doth corruption ( corrupt men like Hitler, etc.) inherit incorruptiion.

The only ones who inherit incorruption {un- decaying} are those we (who )have
borne the image of the earthy ,( and) shall bear the image of the heavenly, and
this happens AT A SPECIFIC TIME. ( caps mine for emphasis, not yelling 😁)

God Bless you all as we attain to the unity of the Spirit.

" No man can come to me,except the Father draw him"
                                   (John 6: 44)

AK4

« Reply #41 on: March 04, 2022, 09:18:34 PM »

In the transcript that I posted in my last post, Physical or Resurrection bodies for the wicked,
in the last paragraph, Ray quotes “ Those who are spared death at the conclusion of this eon
and will live on into the reign of Jesus Christ with their physical bodies ,will not be outdone
by the wicked who are raised from their graves.  ( the valley of dry bones is a physical resurrection

I want to put emphasis on Rays quote Those who are spared death at the conclusion of this eon.

I will quote Ray “ The resurrection taught in this chapter of 1 Cor. 15 is that of they that are Christ’s
 NOT the resurrection of the wicked to judgement. Pay attention to the words.😁”    ( I am trying) 😂

I think about , well God has an appointed , specific time for absolutely everything, and I pray come Lord Jesus and hope that this is the conclusion of the eon because well, it’s horrible and miserable and I
really am sick of it. Nevertheless we have to wait and wear away the time as we attain to the unity
of the Spirit. It’s going to be amazingly awesome Anthony and I too am very excited.
1 Cor.6:17…But he who is joined to the Lord becomes ONE SPIRIT WITH HIM.

Now, I learned something new while reading this transcript, which you guys probably already
knew and that’s about the prophecy of The Valley of Dry Bones. I really never studied it before
and assumed ( incorrectly) that it was the resurrection of all the dead , including the elect, but
NO. This speaks of a resurrection of the wicked back to physical bodies.

Ray say’s about Eze.37:8” I know of no spiritual tendons , muscles, fat or skin that
are put on physical bones to remake a spiritual man. This is a physical resurrection of
the dead.Ezekiel 37:10… and I have prophesied as He commanded me, and the
Spirit comes into them, and they live, and stand on their feet, a very great force.

Will the wicked then inherit incorruption at their resurrection. Well many say yes yes
yes they will.
NO, no they won’t. Are men like Hitler, Saddam etc, who are among the most corrupt able
men who have ever lived going to be given bodies that are incorruptible?
Is there a scripture that presents the resurrection of the wicked in such a glorious
, holy, and divine light? ( as those who inherit incorruption ( un- decaying, Strong #861,
aphtharsia from #862, incorruptibility, unending existence, ( fig.) genuineness,
incorruption, sincerity?

I think not. Rather we are presented with this characterization of the resurrected
wicked to eonian judgement.

Dan. 12:2,,, And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake.
Some to everlasting ( eonian) life and some to shame,( rebuke, reproach, disgrace)
and everlasting ( eonian) contempt,( repulsion, aversion, abhorrence.)

Continuing Rays quotes .

1 Cor.15:50.. now this I say brethren that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom
of God, neither doth corruption ( corrupt men like Hitler, etc.) inherit incorruptiion.

The only ones who inherit incorruption {un- decaying} are those we (who )have
borne the image of the earthy ,( and) shall bear the image of the heavenly, and
this happens AT A SPECIFIC TIME. ( caps mine for emphasis, not yelling 😁)

God Bless you all as we attain to the unity of the Spirit.

Musterseed

Yes, everything Ive been saying lines up perfectly to what Ray was saying. See I said this in an earlier post but most of yall were thinking I was saying those who are alive at Christ return had immortal souls or something when that was far from what I was saying. Check it out this is what I said earlier:

Quote from: Dave in Tenn on March 01, 2022, 05:39:49 AM

Let's assume you are correct in your assumption.  What I'm asking is--of what particular benefit is it to be "alive and remaining"?

I see lots of benefits of it personally. I really like the idea of being part of the ones fulfilling that prophecy. I think there will be a feeling of relief and justification and jubilee etc etc and that we will be a GREAT witness along with those resurrected of Gods power and His plan. We will be able to talk to those who we are going to be save like "look what God did to me...Im 200 years old and look like a teenager. You can trust me that my God will do the same for you if you listen to what we are telling you."

Hmmm just had a thought there...maybe will we be like the apostles of their time with powers to perform miracles and one of those miracles is showing those who are to be saved that we were given immortality? Hmm just a thought

Anyway I see lots of benefits of it. Even like teaching those who need to be saved and believe in hell and that the lake of fire is literally the second death. No we can show them that no the lake of fire is not a literal 2nd death, look at us, are we dead we can ask them.

Musterseed, you got me to want to study that Ezek verses. I knew about it but I haven't read it in awhile and maybe I will see some more there

Anthony
Question everything. Question everything until you come to the Truth. When you come to the truth, question that truth. This in return will confirm the your truth...or destroy it.

AK4

« Reply #42 on: March 05, 2022, 03:07:24 AM »

Yes Even Ray said this without saying it directly within what you last posted.  They, possibly you and me, hopefully,  are those people that are not only a witness but a witness witness to what would be....I mean it's such a wonderful thought I have no really justifiable words to describe it. Think about that.

Yes a witness witness...like a bone fide witness to being part of that generation that will get to do that. Even if its not you or me , the generation that will and can do that. I mean whoa
« Last Edit: March 05, 2022, 03:30:09 PM by AK4 »
Question everything. Question everything until you come to the Truth. When you come to the truth, question that truth. This in return will confirm the your truth...or destroy it.

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
« Reply #43 on: March 05, 2022, 11:15:58 AM »

Quote from: Musterseed on Yesterday at 12:26:06 PM

in the last paragraph, Ray quotesThose who are spared death at the conclusion of this eon

I searched bible-truths.com and I cannot find this fragment: "Those who are spared death at the conclusion"

Someone please tell me exactly where the quote from Musterseed is found?

Musterseed

• God is Love
« Reply #44 on: March 05, 2022, 12:09:09 PM »

Dennis
I explained how I found it in my previous reply #37 in my previous posts.

However I will say it again.

I typed in Hitler in the search engine and #14 titled Transcripts , Physical or Spiritual bodies
of the wicked came up . This is a Transcript of Ray’s. There is much more to it than what I wrote.

I will try to find it again

Musterseed

• God is Love
« Reply #45 on: March 05, 2022, 12:20:55 PM »

Ok I just found it again by typing in transcript. It’s a transcript. It says new Article by Ray
of Rays audio.
Titled,,, Physical or Spiritual resurrection bodies for the wicked and non believers.

It came up in General Discussions #15

Musterseed

• God is Love
« Reply #46 on: March 05, 2022, 12:24:20 PM »

It’s right there in Transcripts and it’s the last paragraph.

Wanda

• I leave with you my peace
I am the Light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness but have the light of life.
                                     John 8:12

Rene

• Administrator
« Reply #48 on: March 05, 2022, 12:56:24 PM »

Dennis
I explained how I found it in my previous reply #37 in my previous posts.

However I will say it again.

I typed in Hitler in the search engine and #14 titled Transcripts , Physical or Spiritual bodies
of the wicked came up . This is a Transcript of Ray’s. There is much more to it than what I wrote.

I will try to find it again

This is a perfect example of why when a member copy and paste something written by Ray that they should ALSO copy and paste the LINK to where it was found. 

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
« Reply #49 on: March 05, 2022, 02:13:08 PM »

For some reason Google is not returning search results like it use to.

Example: "those who are spared death at the conclusion" site: bible-truths.com/forums

I need to find out why.

Musterseed

• God is Love
« Reply #50 on: March 05, 2022, 03:48:57 PM »

I do not know how to post links on my I pad. I never have.
Please forgive my ignorance, I do not wish to cause trouble
for the forum.
I will refrain from posting any further so as to
not upset the flow and rules of the forum.

May God Bless You All
In Christ, Pamela

AK4

« Reply #51 on: March 05, 2022, 03:54:03 PM »

for the forum.

May God Bless You All
In Christ, Pamela

Pamela

No don't do that. I found it immediately when you posted it because I didn't believe it that Ray said it so clearly to there so I had to double check it. Heres all you have to do when posting links. Open a new tab, go to the article you want, then copy the url/address, then go back to your post and paste it there.

Keep posting. It looks like Dennis was just wondering why when he tried to google search it, google wouldn't produce his search.

Anthony

Wanda

• I leave with you my peace
« Reply #52 on: March 05, 2022, 03:59:59 PM »

I posted the link earlier and people are bypassing  it. Here it is again.

https://bible-truths.com/forums/index.php/topic,7474.msg59437.html#msg59437
I am the Light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness but have the light of life.
                                     John 8:12

AK4

« Reply #53 on: March 05, 2022, 04:06:29 PM »

I posted the link earlier and people are bypassing  it. Here it is again.

https://bible-truths.com/forums/index.php/topic,7474.msg59437.html#msg59437

I seen  it.

Rene

• Administrator
« Reply #54 on: March 05, 2022, 05:35:58 PM »

for the forum.

May God Bless You All
In Christ, Pamela

Pamela,

The comments I made about posting links when coping Ray's material was not to make you feel bad or ignorant.  As I stated, it was a perfect opportunity to remind members the "best practice" when sharing Ray's comments.

I apologize if I offended you. 

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
« Reply #55 on: March 05, 2022, 06:14:32 PM »

for the forum.

May God Bless You All
In Christ, Pamela

No need to do that Pamela. I don't have the will to read every word of this thread with my problems. So I missed the link. My main concern now is why isn't Google indexing like it use to?

Musterseed

• God is Love
« Reply #56 on: March 05, 2022, 11:13:29 PM »

It’s ok Rene, I know you meant well and I take no offence. You did not make me feel bad or
ignorant, I am ignorant , ,😂 especially when it comes to technology.

I understand Dennis , please know my prayers are for your health to improve.
And remember that we are exactly where God wants us. He loves us 😁

Thankyou Anthony for your encouragement.

And it was Wanda to the rescue once again 🤗❤️

God Bless You All

zander

• NewPoster Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #57 on: March 06, 2022, 05:45:20 PM »

We are Not Resurrected as Physical Beings:  https://youtu.be/cSZDvJrOxKw

I asked this question some time ago.  "Are we resurrected as physical beings at judgement"?  The answers I received here were, "yes we are."  Now I'm confused..scratches head.

Porter

« Reply #58 on: March 06, 2022, 10:20:26 PM »

Zander,

I guess it depends on whom the "we" are. The Elect are judged now in this age as physical flesh and blood human beings, and then resurrected "to life".

I'm still not personally clear on what "the wicked" are resurrected as, but that is due to my own lack of understanding. However, it does seem as though the bible indicates that "the wicked" are resurrected as flesh and blood for their judgment also.
Luk 22:31  "Simon, Simon, look out! Satan has asked to sift you like wheat.
Luk 22:32  But I have prayed for you that your faith may not fail. And you, when you have turned back, strengthen your brothers."

indianabob

« Reply #59 on: March 08, 2022, 12:11:59 PM »

Porter,
What I like to remember in my studies is that God does not err. God makes no mistakes.
So when God makes me immortal or undying it is a finished work. It is all clear sailing for me for ever after.
It has to be then that anyone that God makes undying will be with God for all the future times to come.
If we read scripture with the belief that God is always operating in HIS perfect will, then we avoid worry over any temporary misunderstanding we may have. Here is a quote that I like.

"we believe the truth because we ARE saved".
=
It is not that we are saved because we first believed.
=
When God decided to give us belief He first gave us salvation. Each in their own order.
Free for nothing.
Graciously.
Because God loves us ALL no matter what sins we are guilty of.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up

Page created in 0.042 seconds with 20 queries.