> Testimonies / Prayer Requests / Fellowship

Update

<< < (2/2)

Rhys 🕊:
Good to hear. For me after 2 years since the car accident my stomach pain and tiredness has hit the point where it does not improve and some days are worse. And of course the missing of my wife is a constant heartache.

Rhys

Dennis Vogel:

--- Quote from: Rhys 🕊 on February 03, 2022, 10:51:56 PM ---Good to hear. For me after 2 years since the car accident my stomach pain and tiredness has hit the point where it does not improve and some days are worse. And of course the missing of my wife is a constant heartache.

Rhys

--- End quote ---

Still very sorry Rhys. It's said time heals all wounds but I don't think so.

Rhys 🕊:

I keep pushing on though, with work, seeking God and everything else in life. It just makes it more difficult and challenging. Until God says my time is up I will keep pressing on.

I just got a picture in my mind of someone jumping over hurdles and then they raised the height of the hurdles. It’s the same hurdle but it’s now just a bit harder to get over

Rhys

--- Quote from: Dennis Vogel on February 04, 2022, 10:56:26 AM ---
--- Quote from: Rhys 🕊 on February 03, 2022, 10:51:56 PM ---Good to hear. For me after 2 years since the car accident my stomach pain and tiredness has hit the point where it does not improve and some days are worse. And of course the missing of my wife is a constant heartache.

Rhys

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Dennis Vogel:

--- Quote from: Rhys 🕊 on February 04, 2022, 10:12:27 PM ---
I keep pushing on though, with work, seeking God and everything else in life. It just makes it more difficult and challenging. Until God says my time is up I will keep pressing on.

I just got a picture in my mind of someone jumping over hurdles and then they raised the height of the hurdles. It’s the same hurdle but it’s now just a bit harder to get over

Rhys

--- Quote from: Dennis Vogel on February 04, 2022, 10:56:26 AM ---

Rhys

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

At times it seems there is but little good Rhys.

Act 14:22 ... we must through much tribulation enter into the kingdom of God.

Ecc 1:13 ... It is an experience of evil Elohim has given to the sons of humanity to humble them by it.

Rev 20:6  Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years. 

Dave in Tenn:
Thanks, all, for the updates.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version