bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Update  (Read 2160 times)

Wendy

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Update
« on: February 02, 2022, 06:47:42 AM »

Hi everyone,

My daughter is much better and so is the baby praise God .i pray for everyone on here i know everyone is going through sone kind of troubles whether spirtual or physical.these definitly are hard times.been a tough month for me with ups and down .praise God for helping me through.
God bless you all and prayers for all
Wendy

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
Re: Update
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2022, 10:50:26 AM »

My son's body has started to get use to his medications and he's starting to sound more normal. Still a ways to go but getting better.

indianabob

« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2022, 03:34:16 PM »

That is great to hear Dennis,
We all need reassurance from our family and friends during our difficulties.
God put us here to help in time of need.
Thanks for sharing and letting us be of help.
Indiana Bob

ralph

« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2022, 06:43:05 PM »

Hi everyone,

My daughter is much better and so is the baby praise God .i pray for everyone on here i know everyone is going through sone kind of troubles whether spirtual or physical.these definitly are hard times.been a tough month for me with ups and down .praise God for helping me through.
God bless you all and prayers for all
Wendy

Awesome news and thank you for the prayer! God Bless!

ralph

« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2022, 06:43:31 PM »

My son's body has started to get use to his medications and he's starting to sound more normal. Still a ways to go but getting better.

Great to hear bro!

Rhys 🕊

• 🕊
    • Facebook
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2022, 10:51:56 PM »

Good to hear. For me after 2 years since the car accident my stomach pain and tiredness has hit the point where it does not improve and some days are worse. And of course the missing of my wife is a constant heartache.

Rhys
🤫

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2022, 10:56:26 AM »

Good to hear. For me after 2 years since the car accident my stomach pain and tiredness has hit the point where it does not improve and some days are worse. And of course the missing of my wife is a constant heartache.

Rhys

Still very sorry Rhys. It's said time heals all wounds but I don't think so.

Rhys 🕊

• 🕊
    • Facebook
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2022, 10:12:27 PM »

I keep pushing on though, with work, seeking God and everything else in life. It just makes it more difficult and challenging. Until God says my time is up I will keep pressing on.

I just got a picture in my mind of someone jumping over hurdles and then they raised the height of the hurdles. It’s the same hurdle but it’s now just a bit harder to get over

Rhys

Rhys

🤫

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2022, 06:38:31 AM »

I keep pushing on though, with work, seeking God and everything else in life. It just makes it more difficult and challenging. Until God says my time is up I will keep pressing on.

I just got a picture in my mind of someone jumping over hurdles and then they raised the height of the hurdles. It’s the same hurdle but it’s now just a bit harder to get over

Rhys

Rhys

At times it seems there is but little good Rhys.

Act 14:22 ... we must through much tribulation enter into the kingdom of God.

Ecc 1:13 ... It is an experience of evil Elohim has given to the sons of humanity to humble them by it.

Rev 20:6  Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years. 

Dave in Tenn

• FaceBook David Sanderson
« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2022, 08:08:26 AM »

Thanks, all, for the updates.
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.029 seconds with 21 queries.