bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Thanks and Praise!!!  (Read 4604 times)

jennie

Thanks and Praise!!!
« on: August 25, 2006, 06:25:37 PM »

Hey ya'll! I've missed you so much! This is the first time I've had a chance to get to my computer but wanted t thank ya'll so much for praying for us. We are beginning to see some better days now I think. Michael has been in tremendous pain bit it seems better today. He did great through the surgery and so did I!!! I could truly feel the prayers as I waited during the surgery. I have felt them too as we have been in the recovery phase. We don't know yet about cancer but I feel complete peace about the outcome. I give God praise for all of the experience . I praise God also for the friends He has given me in ya'll. You all are such a comfort and I pray daily that you all experience the best in life. Each day is a gift and I have been reminded of that so much in the last couple of months. While Michael was resting finally about 3:00 a.m. , I was waiting a bit to make sure he was going to be able to rest easy before grabbing a catnap myselfand I was reminded that God is always with us. At that early morning hour, I was sitting by the window just looking out at the darkness when I heard a bird start to sing. It was just one little bird in the tree right outside the window. It was facing towards me as it sang but it was such a comfort. It reminded me of the verses in the Bible about the birds of the air and the lilies in the field that have now worries because God is caring for them. How much He must care for us and even me  to send that little bird to sing in the darkness. I don't know how to explain how it was or how it made me feel. Such a simple thing but a miracle too. Well, in my simple way ( I don't know how to be anything else!) I praised God and was reminded of ya'll too and the prayers I could feel. Thanks ya'll for caring about my Michael so much that you added him into your prayers and thanks too for your friendship. Much love, Jennie

chuckusa

Re: Thanks and Praise!!!
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2006, 06:39:52 PM »

Jennie,

You explained it perfectly.

Thank God for this news!! Stay strong Jennie, I will keep you in my prayers.

Love,
Chuck

Layla

« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2006, 07:29:55 PM »

Jennie

Thank you so much for coming back and sharing everthing that you have been experiencing.  I'm sure I can speak for everyone when I say that I was truly saddened to read about what Michael and you have had to face.  I realize that Michael still has a recovery road to face, but how you have made my heart soar reading of your faith! I will continue to pray for you and Michael.

Peace,
Layla

gmik

« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2006, 12:14:55 AM »

Amen!! Thanks for the update Jennie.  God is faithful. Just keep remembering the bird.  Our love to you and Michael during this time.

orion77

« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2006, 01:19:29 AM »

God bless your heart, Jennie.

That was very well spoken, and I appreciate your openess.  My prayers are with you and Michael.  You are very well blessed with such sincerity.

God bless,

Gary

ned

« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2006, 01:04:53 AM »

A good attitude helps too.
We can praise God through you, Jennie.
Prayers & love,
Marie

jennie

« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2006, 09:14:53 PM »

Hey ya'll, I just grabbed another moment to write to you. Your encouragement and loving words brought me to tears. I feel so blessed beyond words. I'll check back with ya'll later ! Love Jennie

Beloved

« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2006, 10:52:25 PM »

Good News Jenny we are all so happy for you.     :D :D :D :D :D

(Psa 34:8 KJVR) 

O taste and see that the LORD is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in him.

Beloved   :-*

SandyFla

« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2006, 01:43:06 PM »

At that early morning hour, I was sitting by the window just looking out at the darkness when I heard a bird start to sing. It was just one little bird in the tree right outside the window. It was facing towards me as it sang but it was such a comfort. It reminded me of the verses in the Bible about the birds of the air and the lilies in the field that have now worries because God is caring for them. How much He must care for us and even me  to send that little bird to sing in the darkness.

That is so beautiful!  :)  Isn't it just like God to do that for us?

{Prayers going up now for you and Michael}

Love,
Sandy
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.025 seconds with 17 queries.