bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: "In the day of the great slaughter , when the towers fall.  (Read 1979 times)

Diana D

• NewPoster Bible-Truths Forum Member
"In the day of the great slaughter , when the towers fall.
« on: March 23, 2022, 12:55:27 AM »

Hello every one!
A fragment of what I have been reading again.

""Just local skirmishes in an ancient by-gone time? Hardly-this is just around the corner. Theologians want everything in "context"-God will put them in context and God will punish and destroy them IN CONTEXT.

Yes, "...for the days of your SLAUGHTER and dispersions are accomplished..." Jeremiah warns. We are nearing "The day of the GREAT SLAUGHTER when the towers fall" (Isa. 30:25), when God will once again "ordain Tophet of old."

Remember that Tophet is in the Valley of the son of Hinnom. Is God going to ordain this Valley of Hinnom also? For what purpose? Will it once again be used to worship Molech the god of the Canaanites? No, it will serve another purpose in prophecy:

"Therefore, behold, the days come, says the Lord, that this place shall no more be called Tophet, nor The Valley of the son of Hinnom, but THE VALLEY OF SLAUGHTER" (Jer. 19:6).

"Therefore, behold, the days come, says the Lord, that it shall no more be called Tophet, nor the Valley of the son of Hinnom, but THE VALLEY OF SLAUGHTER: for they shall bury in Tophet, till there BE NO MORE PLACE. And the carcasses of this people shall be meat for the fowls of the heaven, and for the beasts of the earth; and none shall frighten them away" (Jer. 7:33).

"...and they shall be an abhorring to all flesh" (Isa. 66:24).

"...and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the fowls that fly in the midst of heaven, Come and gather yourselves together unto the supper of the Great God; That ye may eat the flesh of kings, and the flesh of captains, and the flesh of mighty men, and the flesh of horses, and of them that sit on them, and the flesh of all men both free and bond, both small and great" (Rev. 19:17-18).

Make no mistake about it: There will be hell to pay in the years ahead. Our sins have reached to high heaven, and our leaders fiddle while our great spiritual leaders "speak unto us SMOOTH things and prophesy DECEIT" in our darkest hours and in our greatest need to repent and turn to God. I don't apologize for how that sounds to many of you, but not to all, I hope.

Have you ever wanted to just take charge of some evil, some oppression, some inequality, some rotten situation in our nation, but just lacked the opportunity and power to do anything about it? Well God is offering some the grand and glorious opportunity to reign and serve with HIM in HIS glory, wisdom, and power.

"And he that overcomes, and keeps my works unto the end, TO HIM WILL I GIVE POWER OVER THE NATIONS... To him that overcomes will I grant TO SIT WITH ME IN MY THRONE, even as I also overcame and am set down with My Father in His throne" (Rev. 2:26 & 3:21)." ...

Blessings for all .

Diana

friendofJC

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
    • Facebook
Re: "In the day of the great slaughter , when the towers fall.
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2022, 08:35:48 PM »

Hello Diana!

Thank you for sharing.  I would like there to be more equality in the economy. Right now we have people like Elon Musk making BILLIONS and others in China sweat shops making mere THOUSANDS.  I find capitalism to be selfish vs Christ who was selfless.  Be blessed everyone.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2022, 09:17:36 PM by friendofJC »

octoberose

« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2022, 02:06:20 AM »

This isn’t about economics Friend.  This is about evil and God bringing justice to a world  that has completely lost its way.

arion

• Marquette, MI
    • Big Bay Michigan Weather
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2022, 09:57:37 AM »

Hello Diana!

Thank you for sharing.  I would like there to be more equality in the economy. Right now we have people like Elon Musk making BILLIONS and others in China sweat shops making mere THOUSANDS.  I find capitalism to be selfish vs Christ who was selfless.  Be blessed everyone.

Another way to look at it is who causes Elon Musk to make billions?  Who causes the laborers in China or India perhaps to make a pittance?  We have to get the cause right.  Inequality and inequities in this world to be sure but it is for a purpose and a reason. 

For us perhaps;

1Ti 6:8  And having food and raiment let us be therewith content.

and

Heb 13:5  Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.

God will right the wrongs in due time.

Musterseed

• God is Love
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2022, 12:52:20 PM »

From the LOF part D

God Almighty is responsible for everything and He brings about everything at its
precise APPOINTED SEASON AND TIME, let’s read it.

To everything there is a season and a time to every purpose under heaven. ECC.3:1

The implications of this verse are staggering.The very foundation of human psychology
and theology crumbles under the weight of this declaration of Gods word. This is undoubtedly
one of the ten most profound scriptures in the Bible..

If we are to be honest and believe this verse then we must concede that absolutely NOTHING IS
left out of Gods profound declaration except man’s anti scriptural theory of free Will.

ECC.8:6,,, Because to every purpose ( matter or event) there is time and judgement.

ECC.3:17,,, for there is a time for every purpose and every work.

NRSV) for He has appointments a time for every matter, and for every work.

ClLOT) For He has set a season for every event and for every deed.

There is no wasted motion in God’s creation , purpose and plan. Everything has an appointed
time and everything includes, every purpose, every work, every matter, every event, and every deed.

From LOF PT.C

GOD HAS PERFECTLY CHOREOGRAPHED HIS CREATION

All that has been, and is, and will be , has been planned and choreographed
down to the movement of the last atom, by the Designer and Operator of the
Universe’

Col.1:16-17,,,, For by Him(Jesus) we’re ALL things created, that are in heaven,
and that are in earth, visible and invisible ( unseen powers), whether they be thrones,
or dominions, or principalities, or powers; all things were created by Him, and  for
Him. And He is before all things and by Him all things consist. ( has its cohesion)

All energy, all matter, all creation, and all humans are in God. We can only LIVE
and MOVE in Him….. and this is why…..O Lord, I know that the way of man is
NOT IN HIMSELF. It is not in man that walks to direct his steps. Jer.10: 23

It is an experience of evil Elohim(God ) has given to the sons of humanity to humble them
by it. ECC1:13  ( CLOT)

For all his days are SORROWS. and His travail (experience ) GRIEF. ECC. 2:23

The destiny of the human race is indeed GLORIOUS, but the journey is indeed filled with
evil and sorrow. This is not to say that there are not many beautiful and good things things
in life, but for most the misery far far outweighs the pleasurable.

Do not be deceived: when Jesus said—— I am come that they might have life and that they
might have it more abundantly ( John 10:10) He was surely not speaking about this life,
now in the flesh.
Mans goings ( Heb. Steps) ARE OF THE LORD; how can a man then understand his own way?Prov.20:24
ALL IS OF GOD.

God is the Potter, we are the clay, not the other way around’

God has always worked all things after the council of His own will. His plan needs no midstream
adjustments, corrections, or refinements. It cannot be improved upon. It cannot be added to
or detracted from.
IT IS PERFECT. GOD IS PEERFECT. ALL WILL TURN OUT PERFECT. WE ALL WILL BE PERFECT
BECAUSE GOD WILL BE ALL IN ALL. I believe it , I hope you do too.

All caps Rays 💕
" No man can come to me,except the Father draw him"
                                   (John 6: 44)

friendofJC

• Facebook
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2022, 05:44:45 PM »

"Have you ever wanted to just take charge of some evil, some oppression, some INEQUALITY, some rotten situation in our nation, but just lacked the opportunity and power to do anything about it?"

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2022, 07:07:15 PM »

"Have you ever wanted to just take charge of some evil, some oppression, some INEQUALITY, some rotten situation in our nation, but just lacked the opportunity and power to do anything about it?"

https://youtu.be/SA-01FRfAkg

kellydavid7

« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2022, 07:12:03 AM »

I don't think we can expect a person who doesn't believe nor care about our Lord to care about people.  I think that doing  business with a communist country is unethical.  I think knowingly  buying products from companies that do business with communist countries, or any country, business that exploits people is unethical and wrong. 

casey

« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2022, 09:00:33 PM »

Thanks Musterseed,I know of the things you wrote, sometimes we forget, just what I needed.

octoberose

« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2022, 11:57:15 PM »

Well, you ever go to the store and buy something from China ?  It’s pretty hard not to.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.038 seconds with 24 queries.