bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Bible Study on Genesis  (Read 1279 times)

Anjel Uriel

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Bible Study on Genesis
« on: April 08, 2022, 12:52:00 AM »

Hi brothers and sisters, I was watching a scene from the movie: The Book of Eli. It’s him reciting the first verses of Genesis and I remembered that Christ words are Spirit and I may be wrong and I certainly don’t claim to know a lot, but applying what Ray said that almost nothing in the Bible is literal and the things that are literal have a spiritual connotation, I think this may also not just be speaking about the creation of the universe but the salvation of Humanity.

I did a Bible study on the beginning of Genesis and found this. I don’t consider this post as teaching since it applies a principle Ray taught, I’m just discussing Scripture and how certain Hebrew words are used and even Ray said that there’s a lot in Genesis that is hidden from people. But before I reveal what I found let’s go through a couple of things.

We know that Christ is the Comforter, The Holy Spirit/Spirit of God. We also know that Him and His Righteousness is called The Light. That Humanity is likened to the sea and carnality and evil as darkness. The earth is likened to the called, the unbelievers as the raging sea and the chosen as the heavens.

God will save all humanity, do all His Good pleasure and do away with every evil.

The word used for empty in Hebrew is 8414. tohu and is used in Isaiah 59:4 as moral falsehood. Such as trusting in empty words in Isaiah 59:4 and as false testimony in Isaiah 29:21. Did not Jesus say that we would be victims of false testimony and do not many of the called blaspheme God and His Elect with false testimony and then turn around and praise God with empty words?  ““These people honor me with their lips, but their hearts are far from me”. Matthew 15:8

The word used for void in Hebrew is 922. bohu and is used in Jeremiah 4:23 as the earth under judgement. Will not the called who were not chosen be under judgement in the second Resurrection? 

Also the word when God says “Let there be light” is the same word used in Exodus when God told Moses “I Am Who I Am”. The word is 1961. hayah definition: to fall out, come to pass, become, be. Christ is that Light who is coming to be in the world.

The word for hovering is 7363. rachaph and it can mean to grow soft and when you search grow soft it means to be lenient, MERCIFUL. It’s also used in Deuteronomy 32:11 as an eagle looking after it’s young to catch them on its wings and when you go to Luke 13:34 we see that Christ wanted to gather Israel in Jerusalem as “a hen gathers her brood under her wings”. The same analogy of protecting them under His wings.

The word for beginning is 7225. reshith and it can mean firstfruits and we know Christ is The Firstfruit. 1 Corinthians 15:20 and 1 Corinthians 15:23

Know let’s read the passage with all this things in mind.

In the beginning (firstfruit/Christ) God created the heavens (the chosen) and the earth (the called).

The earth (the many called) was without form (Confused [Lord, Lord did we not prophesy in Your name and do wonderful works?], morally False [I never knew you, depart from Me workers of lawlessness}, with false testimony and empty words [not everyone who says to Me Lord, Lord will enter The Kingdom of The Heavens}), and void (empty, under judgement); and darkness (carnality and evil) was on the face of the deep (vast sea of unconverted humanity). And the Spirit of God (The Comforter, Christ) was hovering (looking on Humanity, to grow soft/ be lenient and merciful in His Judgement to gather them under His wings) over the face of the waters (Humanity as a whole, they seeing Christ in Judgement).
Then God said, “Let there (Heb: Become/ word used for Christ name, Let Christ come to the world) light (His Righteousness and Glory)”; and there was light (He’s the light of the world, He cleanses the world of evil, “I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.”). And God saw the light (Christ inside reconciled Humanity, All are one with Christ), that it was good (Heb Beatiful/Pleasant) (I will do all My Good Pleasure); and God divided the light from the darkness (He removes the carnality in man and all evil is done away with and is finally All in All).

Isn’t incredible how God when talking about The Beginning, He’s describing the End. He truly declares the end from the beginning. Jesus Christ is truly The Beginning and The End. If ye think I’m wrong then I’ll delete the post but I think this might be scripturally sound.
The LORD answered, "Could a mother forget a child who nurses at her breast? Could she fail to love an infant who came from her own body? Even if a mother could forget, I will never forget you. Isaiah 49:15

Musterseed

• God is Love
Re: Bible Study on Genesis
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2022, 03:01:39 PM »

Hi Anjel,
looks like some apples of gold in there😁

Have you done a study on six days of creation  Nashville Conference 2008,#7,8a,b,9&10?

Here is a snippet.
I want to show you something very interesting, these are the things that require meditation
and study. These things don’t just pop out at you on the first or the thirtieth or the fourtieth
reading.

Gen. 1:2.’,,, and the earth was without form( tohu) and void (bohu)

Ray “ But in the beginning God had already created the heavens and the earth. The creation
         was finished from the foundation of the world. In vs.2 the earth was uninhabitable
         for humanity, tohu and bohu.

Also his teaching on the evening and the morning is amazing.
He says the evening and the morning represents our whole life
and has more profound meanings.

Ray,,,It is always evening and morning at the same time on the earth at all times.

The laws of thermodynamics that control the universe is bringing something
that is orderly into disorder and chaos, everywhere always. Entropy.
Why would God do that?
Why would He make something by it’s very nature, starts to fall apart,
break down and become un useful ?

Ray,,, Isn’t this amazing— this is what happens everywhere.
Everywhere the universe is breaking down, hot things are
getting colder.

In Christ, Pamela
There is a spiritual lesson there.
" No man can come to me,except the Father draw him"
                                   (John 6: 44)

Anjel Uriel

Re: Bible Study on Genesis
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2022, 05:07:02 PM »

Hi Anjel,
looks like some apples of gold in there😁

Have you done a study on six days of creation  Nashville Conference 2008,#7,8a,b,9&10?

Here is a snippet.
I want to show you something very interesting, these are the things that require meditation
and study. These things don’t just pop out at you on the first or the thirtieth or the fourtieth
reading.

Gen. 1:2.’,,, and the earth was without form( tohu) and void (bohu)

Ray “ But in the beginning God had already created the heavens and the earth. The creation
         was finished from the foundation of the world. In vs.2 the earth was uninhabitable
         for humanity, tohu and bohu.

Also his teaching on the evening and the morning is amazing.
He says the evening and the morning represents our whole life
and has more profound meanings.

Ray,,,It is always evening and morning at the same time on the earth at all times.

The laws of thermodynamics that control the universe is bringing something
that is orderly into disorder and chaos, everywhere always. Entropy.
Why would God do that?
Why would He make something by it’s very nature, starts to fall apart,
break down and become un useful ?

Ray,,, Isn’t this amazing— this is what happens everywhere.
Everywhere the universe is breaking down, hot things are
getting colder.

In Christ, Pamela
There is a spiritual lesson there.

Hi Pamela, I still haven't done a study on the Nashville 2008 Conference, I will soon. I believe you and everyone here can agree with me that once God begins opening our understanding then things that seemed simple like baptism suddenly gain a much deeper meaning, in that case being buried with Christ. I will make a study on the Nashville Conference soon but right now I'm just so filled with joy that The Father and The Lord decided to gift me a nugget of wisdom which to me is more precious than an ingot of gold. I will return to Genesis but right now I was thinking about Christ's conversation with the samaritan woman and how that can apply for us today. Your brother in Christ, Anjel. 
The LORD answered, "Could a mother forget a child who nurses at her breast? Could she fail to love an infant who came from her own body? Even if a mother could forget, I will never forget you. Isaiah 49:15
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.023 seconds with 19 queries.