> Off Topic Discussions

Big Israel

<< < (2/4) > >>

indianabob:
Thanks Mike,
We agree.
Bob

zvezda:
Ray wrote who is Israel TODAY in the towers paper and it's not Ukraine.

https://bible-truths.com/towers.htm

"And it shall come to pass, if you shall hearken diligently unto the voice of the Lord your God, to observe and to do all His commandments which I command you this day, that the Lord your God will set you on high ABOVE ALL NATIONS OF THE EARTH.

And all these blessings shall come on you, and overtake you, if you shall hearken unto the voice of the lord your God. Blessed shall you be IN THE CITY..." (Deut. 28:1-3).

Israel was NEVER "...on high above all nations of the earth !" And why was that? Because Israel could not "hearken diligently unto the voice of the Lord." Their greatest glory was under the rule of Solomon who turned into one of the worst idolaters in Israel's history.

So, who is Egypt and Sodom TODAY? And who is Israel TODAY?

Is the Israel of all these major prophecies (foretold to happen before the coming of God's government to this earth), the handful of racially mixed tenants of the State of Israel today? Give me a break.

Is the Jerusalem in prophecy inside today's Israel? Don't take my word for it

" And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified" (Rev. 11:8).

And where was our Lord crucified? In literal Sodom? NO. In literal Egypt? NO. He was crucified in Jerusalem, which is now for prophetic purposes, "SODOM & EGYPT!"

And when does God's word tell us "Jerusalem" (which symbolizes all Judah and all Israel) will be restored?

"When your sisters, Sodom and her daughters shall return to their former estate, then YOU [Jerusalem, Verse 2] and your daughters shall return to your former estate" (Ezek. 16:55).

Read Deut 28 and see which country you think it's talking about.

Musterseed:
Deut.8:18—But you shall remember the Lord your God for it is HE THAT GIVES YOU POWER TO GET WEALTH, that He May establish His covenant which He swore unto your fathers as it is this day.

Since it is God who empowers nations to get wealth , just who did God empower the most?
The wealthiest nation on earth must figure into this declaration of God.

God was speaking to Israel when He made this prophecy, therefore other prophecies for the future
that regard Israel must also be making reference to the wealthiest nation, as wealth is one of the most
obvious blessings on that nation. Let’s look at America’s wealth.

But this prophecy is not just about American prosperity, but also it’s responsibility toward God
for that prosperity, as God also provided a disclaimer in the next verse showing the consequences
should we turn from God.

Deut.8:18-19..And it shall be, if you do at all forget the Lord your God and walk after other gods , and serve  them, and worship them , I testify against you this day that
YOU SHALL SURELY PERISH. ( cap’s Rays)

And so we have a prophecy about Gods people , Judah/ Israel ( the Christian nations
Northwestern Europe, Australia, South America, Canada, and AMERICA, who look to
their strength of foreign nations for protection from their enemies. Not that it ever
entered into their minds that some of the nations they have alliances with to protect
them, ARE THEIR ENEMIES. (cap’s Rays )

And they reject the council of God. They go against God’s will in these matters and so
God tells us why our nations will fall.

Isaiah 30:12 13— Therefore thus says the Holy one of Israel, Because ye dispise this
word, and trust in oppression and perverseness, and stay ( rely) Theron: Therefore
this iniquity shall be to you as a breach ready to fall , swelling out in a high wall,
whose breaking comes suddenly at an instant.

Isaiah 1:4-6 AH sinful nation ( our nation)  etc.

Last night I was listening to an audio where Ray mentioned something about him writing the
Towers Paper because it was a timely issue, because of terrorism. 

Statement from Ray in the Towers paper.
“ Back in 2002 , I gave a short lecture on 9– 11. I now wish to make public to our readers
the prophetic implications of this colossal disaster , as I believe attested in the book of Isaiah.

Ray says “ I’ll give you the scriptures: you, will have to decide for yourself. “ Amos 3:1-7

In Christ , Pamela

There is much more  to see and hear in this amazing article. God Bless You All

Dennis Vogel:
Who is this talking about? Any guesses?

Rev 18:15  The merchants of these things, which were made rich by her, shall stand afar off for the fear of her torment, weeping and wailing, 

Rev 18:16  And saying, Alas, alas, that great city, that was clothed in fine linen, and purple, and scarlet, and decked with gold, and precious stones, and pearls! 

Rev 18:17  For in one hour so great riches is come to nought. And every shipmaster, and all the company in ships, and sailors, and as many as trade by sea, stood afar off, 

Rev 18:18  And cried when they saw the smoke of her burning, saying, What city is like unto this great city! 

Rev 18:19  And they cast dust on their heads, and cried, weeping and wailing, saying, Alas, alas, that great city, wherein were made rich all that had ships in the sea by reason of her costliness! for in one hour is she made desolate. 

indianabob:
Dennis,
I would suppose that the great city is composed of people who call themselves Christian believers.
People who supposed that they were worshiping God but were worshiping a false Christ.
People who were deceived...by their leaders?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version