> General Discussions

Here we go...

(1/7) > >>

brokenagain:
I know, I know, I'm not supposed to be here.  I was banned.

But, I'm here in complete humility.  There was a desire amongst some of those whose posts I read recently to have an open, honest, non-heated conversation, and that is what I hope we can do; that is, if you're still interested.  

I'm sorry for not having replied to any of the previous posts below, and I'm truly sorry for my perceived arrogance - that was entirely unintentional.  

However, should we enter into a conversation, I would ask that we all lay some ground-rules from the beginning.

Should no one wish to talk, I will happily leave this forum of my own will.

Brandon

Falconn003:
brandon

i would be the one to take you up on your offer.

we can do with out the rethoric of the worldly chruches and just go on the fly with what you have learned anything from Bible-truths

converse so me as you would a stranger, dont relie on those teachings of man, speak in and of your self freely
 and i will do the same.

if scripture is needed, let us look for all the possible trnaslations and go from there.

my hand is out to you, you got the next move.

Rodger

eutychus:

--- Quote from: brokenagain ---I know, I know, I'm not supposed to be here.  I was banned.

But, I'm here in complete humility.  There was a desire amongst some of those whose posts I read recently to have an open, honest, non-heated conversation, and that is what I hope we can do; that is, if you're still interested.  

I'm sorry for not having replied to any of the previous posts below, and I'm truly sorry for my perceived arrogance - that was entirely unintentional.  

However, should we enter into a conversation, I would ask that we all lay some ground-rules from the beginning.

Should no one wish to talk, I will happily leave this forum of my own will.

Brandon
--- End quote ---

B.
from another thread.

greetings jerry.

hey if there is a hell as you see it , guess what!

Rev 20:14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

this is obviously not hell being cast into its self.

so where does that leave us??

peace
eutychus

Falconn003:
brandon

though you have left a large trail of resentment, how will you gain the fellowship again with the others and the moderators.

maybe you could set the rules you intend to follow out on the open and ask for thier forgiveness, after all you brought this upon yourself.

humility is a good medicine to strt out with what do you think

Rodger

jennie:
I am new here so don't know anything much about you. We have all been broken Brandon. We have all suffered pain and we have all been mis-understood. God gives us all new starts each day and He gives you one too. I hope you find what you are looking for and that God  shows you His divine love in such a way that you can see it and know. Sincerely, Jennie

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version