bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The Gospel Of the Kingdom Transcript, Jan.3, 2008  (Read 1749 times)

Musterseed

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • God is Love
The Gospel Of the Kingdom Transcript, Jan.3, 2008
« on: April 19, 2022, 12:10:07 PM »

This statement has been puzzling me for a long time so I’d like to address it as I do not like
to discount anything Ray said.

I quote “ They are talking about a world wide revival.Rod Parsley was saying”( I do not know who
Rod Parsley is and did not hear his name in the audio but it is here in the transcript. I just want to
clarify that.)  At the rate they are converting people 250,000 a day , that in 12 to 14 more years ,
the whole world will be Christianized, in just a matter of not too many years.
But Christ say’s “ when He returns , will He find faith? Well that’s all He’ll find is faith, everywhere ,
in every human being . NO, no. He asks the question because He won’t find faith among millions,
no, billions. We have to say billions now, there are two billion professing Christians.”

So ,, 12 to 14 years from the date of this transcript is 2022.  I have not seen , yet , any evidence
of this but indeed I am seeing the opposite. However that doesn’t mean it can’t happen in future if it is God's will.

So I was wondering if any of the BT family knows any more about this subject.
Or if there are any scriptures to support it ?

I was also wondering,,,

What would it take for the whole world to be Christianized. If it was, then I can understand why
Jesus said He will not find faith on the earth. The whole world.

But I have to pay attention to this statement of Our Lords.
Isaiah 55:8,,, your thoughts are not my thoughts, your ways are not my ways.

I tread lightly , God Bless You All 💕

" No man can come to me,except the Father draw him"
                                   (John 6: 44)

indianabob

Re: The Gospel Of the Kingdom Transcript, Jan.3, 2008
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2022, 01:12:41 PM »

Hi Pamela,
I recall watching Rod Parsley on local TV several years ago. He had a prosperity type religion with planting a seed of faith or a donation to let you watch your blessings and understanding grow. Lots of emotion.
Regarding Ray's evaluation of the teachings, I think we are seeing that the majority of "converts" have a form of religion but deny the power thereof because they still teach error even if they are sincere and zealous.
It is still a teaching of fear of God's wrath if a person does not convert before they die.

I am not sure that I answered your question fully enough, e.g. evidence of what, so please ask more if you wish to.
Bob

Extol

« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2022, 04:15:14 PM »

There are many Scriptures that support a world wide revival; here are just a few:

Ps. 22:27 All the ends of the earth will remember and turn to the LORD. All the families of the nations will bow down before Him.

Ps. 72:11 Yea, all kings shall fall down before him: all nations shall serve him.

Isa. 11:9 They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain: for the earth shall be full of the knowledge of the LORD, as the waters cover the sea.

Isa. 45:23 By Myself I have sworn; truth has gone out from My mouth, a word that will not be revoked: Every knee will bow before Me, every tongue will swear allegiance.

Jer. 31:34 And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.

Rev. 5:13 And every creature which is in heaven, and on the earth, and under the earth, and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, heard I saying, Blessing, and honour, and glory, and power, be unto him that sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb for ever and ever.

arion

• Marquette, MI
    • Big Bay Michigan Weather
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2022, 06:11:53 PM »

There are many Scriptures that support a world wide revival; here are just a few:

But not in this age or in this lifetime.  Many are called but few are chosen.  In the distant future however;

Heb 8:11  And they shall not teach every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest.

Along with all the other scriptures testifying to universal salvation.

Musterseed

• God is Love
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2022, 06:39:07 PM »

Thankyou Jessie for the beautiful scriptures. Our future looks very bright.😎

Thankyou Arion. I agree, not in this lifetime. I think that’s where I was confused because
Jesus said when He returns He will not find faith.

Thankyou also Eugene for your input.
I would just like to emphasize something you said, you said “ that the majority of converts
have a form of religion etc. I emphasize the word converts because
it is my understanding that no one that is still in the flesh carnal has been converted or saved
in this lifetime as Arion stated.

In the distant future seems so far away .😔

Matt.14:33. And those in the boat worshiped Him, saying,” Truly, you are the Son of God.

Come Lord Jesus.

May God be gracious to you all.

Extol

« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2022, 09:04:45 PM »

Thankyou Arion. I agree, not in this lifetime. I think that’s where I was confused because

Why do you think it will not be in our lifetime?

Also, I don't believe Jesus ever said He will not find faith when He returns.  ;)

Musterseed

• God is Love
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2022, 10:00:21 PM »

Luke 18:8….I tell you , He will give justice to them speedily.
Nevertheless when the Son of Man returns , will He find faith on the earth?

I quoted what Ray had to say about it in my first post.

“ But Christ says,when He returns,will He find faith?
Well that’s all he’ll find is faith, everywhere,in every human being. NO, NO
He ( Christ) asks the question because He won’t find faith among millions
no billions etc.

That scripture Luke 18:8 led me to this one

Matt. 24:12… and because lawlessness will be increased , the love of many will grow cold.
And then on to
Luke 17:26-30… Just as in the days of Noah….. you know the rest

Anyway Ray said something in the rapture paper about the days of Noah that’s very Interesting to
me . I’ll have to read it again. Maybe I will post again tomorrow if I’m still here, God willing.
We are having a wind storm and about 20 ft. Of our neighbors fence just blew off and landed in our
yard, right on top of my flower garden, dang.

octoberose

« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2022, 01:57:48 AM »

I never forgot that Ray makes the point of saying when Jesus returns, will he find faith ? It’s a rhetorical question because the answer is , “not much”.  Ray says, if I remember correctly, Jesus would not have been asking the question that way if the answer was “ Yes, you’ll find lots of faith.” Well, basically I think that’s what he said.  And he won’t find faith because to have faith you need to know who you are worshipping and people today don’t really know. They think he’s a Trinity, they think that Christ didn’t die, they think its our own decisions that keep us in Christ. Nope , nope and nope. So, hold fast so we can welcome him with some Faith !

arion

• Marquette, MI
    • Big Bay Michigan Weather
« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2022, 10:27:10 AM »

How long do you intend to live?

Extol

« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2022, 11:37:20 AM »

How long do you intend to live?

Forever.

indianabob

« Reply #10 on: April 21, 2022, 12:47:16 AM »

Hi again,
The majority of converts to which I referred are those who joined a church and made a statement of faith in front of the congregation and never again opened a Bible to actually read and study with purpose.
So they accept what their congregation's leaders have told them and preach about every week, but could not explain to another person the reasons for their belief. It is hollow and for show and to make them feel a part of a social group that accepts them as a new friend.
We all seek friends and acceptance and that is normal, but the difficulty is that scripture teaches that ONLY those called by Father God will come to Christ Jesus in true faith and trust.

Joh 14:6  Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Now if some teach that Christ is almighty God and cannot die, then our sins have not been covered by his life's blood. If Christ did not actually die then he could not be resurrected from death, but that is what is taught in the world's churches.

=The Resurrection of the Dead
1Co 15:12  Now if Christ be preached that he rose from the dead, how say some among you that there is no resurrection of the dead?
1Co 15:13  But if there be no resurrection of the dead, then is Christ not risen:
1Co 15:14  And if Christ be not risen, then is our preaching vain, and your faith is also vain.
1Co 15:15  Yea, and we are found false witnesses of God; because we have testified of God that he raised up Christ: whom he raised not up, if so be that the dead rise not.
1Co 15:16  For if the dead rise not, then is not Christ raised:
1Co 15:17  And if Christ be not raised, your faith is vain; ye are yet in your sins.
1Co 15:18  Then they also which are fallen asleep in Christ are perished.
=
=
Joh 6:44  No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw [drag] him: and I will raise him up at the last day.

God is not calling everyone in this age or most in previous ages. Only those that have been taught the full truth.

=  =  =  =

Thankyou also Eugene for your input.
I would just like to emphasize something you said, you said “ that the majority of converts
have a form of religion etc. I emphasize the word converts because
it is my understanding that no one that is still in the flesh carnal has been converted or saved
in this lifetime as Arion stated.

In the distant future seems so far away .😔

Matt.14:33. And those in the boat worshiped Him, saying,” Truly, you are the Son of God.

Come Lord Jesus.

May God be gracious to you all.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2022, 12:55:27 AM by indianabob »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.043 seconds with 19 queries.