bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: This can't be real.  (Read 847 times)

Ricky

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
This can't be real.
« on: May 03, 2022, 06:10:35 AM »

Hello BT,  I found something that everyone should have a look at. If this is real God is the only one that could have done something like this. Go to tictok and type in Horses in clouds, 3 Horses made in clouds. This looks very real.   Ricky
Your heart is God`s gift to you, what you make of it, shall be your gift to Him.

ZekeSr

Re: This can't be real.
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2022, 08:22:07 AM »

Hello Ricky

I do not indulge in Tictok, but I’ve seen a video of horses in clouds from Tictok. I have been doing digital art for years. And, believe me, with just a little bit of talent, it is far easier than you may think to morph real clouds into any shape you want... then layer them into any desired photo or even create a video.

Mike

ralph

Re: This can't be real.
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2022, 08:44:44 AM »

Hello BT,  I found something that everyone should have a look at. If this is real God is the only one that could have done something like this. Go to tictok and type in Horses in clouds, 3 Horses made in clouds. This looks very real.   Ricky

Just trying to be real here...As someone working in the digital art and design field, the video I saw was a fake.  If you look closely at the buildings that overlap the sky, you can see the imperfections in the masking process.  It appears as though the original sky was replaced with the image of the three horses in the clouds.  There also appears to be some unrealistic movement of the sky in comparison to the foreground.  I have done sky replacements in images a number of times using Photoshop and After Effects.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.046 seconds with 18 queries.