bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Need help with Matthew 24:29  (Read 1232 times)

Anjel Uriel

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Need help with Matthew 24:29
« on: May 25, 2022, 06:15:24 PM »

The chapter where Jesus is talking about the signs before His coming contain ‘And immediately after the tribulation of those days, the sun shall be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from the heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken;

Now I heard that Ray said in the Youtube video  "Day and the Hour"
Prophecy https://youtu.be/meKUqdEGYiQL/

In Act 2:20
The sun shall be turned into darkness,
and the moon into blood,
before that great and notable day of the Lord come:

Ray said that the moon is the church and the sun is God and I believe that. It makes sense, God is not only the source of Light but Light itself and we the church don’t have our own light but reflect the one we receive from Christ living in us.

So going back to Matthew. I understand some symbols like: the sun shall be darkened, the sun being darkened I took it as Christ not giving new revelations anymore. There’s no more Scripture being written today and He’s now only known to the few because The Christ the many and the world knows is one that’s weak and died for some sinners but will lose most of them in the end.

and the moon shall not give her light, The church has stopped reflecting the light from Christ and instead have turned to blood. It was become corrupted by Satan and the Beast is reflecting it’s darkness disguised as light.

What I’m having trouble with it’s the next 2 symbols.
and the stars shall fall from the heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken;

I know stars in Revelations represent Angels/Messengers but we know there aren’t fallen angels from Heaven who joined Satan so what does this mean?

The powers in Heaven being shaken also confuse me.

I know that The Elect are also the Heaven of God. Heaven apart from being another plane of existence and a spiritual realm, it’s also where God resides and Christ lives in His Chosen One’s. That’s why it’s called “The Kingdom of The Heavens”.

So I’m having trouble knowing what do the stars falling from the heaven and the powers in the heavens being shaken means.
The LORD answered, "Could a mother forget a child who nurses at her breast? Could she fail to love an infant who came from her own body? Even if a mother could forget, I will never forget you. Isaiah 49:15

seaofglass

• NewPoster Bible-Truths Forum Member
Re: Need help with Matthew 24:29
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2022, 10:28:00 AM »

I wonder why yo ask this question.  They are tones of anamolies in the scriptures.  We will only know many things afater they happen. And remember this was written almost 2,000 years ago. When is the tribulation? Is 2030 the date?  Thats what i hear. Even the best of all i have searched and read end up having to throw their arms to the side not being able to explain the unknown.  I consider Ray the bed rock of all i have read and even he  died now knowing many things.  Stand fast and stay close to the tree of life and concentrate on your individual spiritual growth.  Many spiritual principles will be revealed IN YOU.

Be Blessed

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2022, 11:26:08 AM »

So I’m having trouble knowing what do the stars falling from the heaven and the powers in the heavens being shaken means.

1Co 6:2  Do ye not know that the saints shall judge the world? and if the world shall be judged by you, are ye unworthy to judge the smallest matters? 

There will be many angels descending to this earth/world. Why? Perhaps one reason?:

1Co 6:3  Know ye not that we shall judge angels? how much more things that pertain to this life? 

The saints don't go to heaven to judge the angels in heaven.

I looked up the word 'shaken': G4531 From G4535; to waver, that is, agitate, rock, topple or (by implication) destroy; figuratively to disturb, incite: - move, shake (together), which can [-not] be shaken, stir up.

Sin is 'consumed' / 'destroyed' in Judgement

Porter

« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2022, 01:16:37 PM »

I agree with Dennis, it's the judgment of the “many”. I believe the stars signify a multitude (or many) of people. Do a word search in Esword for “stars” and you'll see it's always regarding numerous people.

Ray explained what it means when “the powers of the heavens shall be shaken” here.

https://bible-truths.com/lake15-C.html

"In the beginning God created the heaven s and the earth"  (Gen. 1;1).

We all know what the earth is. The heavens, however, is a different matter. The physical heaven is where we find the moon, sun, and stars. But God's domain is a spiritual heaven.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world [Gk: 'age'] , against spiritual [Gk: 'spiritual powers of, or spiritual hosts of, or spiritual forces of'] wickedness in high places [Gk: 'heavenly places'] " (Eph. 6:12).

So God created the plural "heavens" "in the beginning." And Paul tells us that there are "principalities and powers" in these "heavenly places" or "celestial s" as it is in the Greek. And that these "principalities and powers" are powers, hosts, or forces that are " wicked!"

"For by Him [Jesus] were all things created that are in the heaven [Gk: 'heaven s"-it is plural in the Greek as it is in the Hebrew] , and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers ALL things were created by Him, and for Him" (Col. 1:16).

"Principalities and powers" are part of the "all" which Jesus created "in the beginning," at the beginning of creation. And these "principalities and powers" are "wicked" forces, which we wrestle against. These powers are under authority.

https://bible-truths.com/lake9.html

GOD’S HEAVEN IS HIGHER THAN MAN’S HEAVEN

Satan is the god of this world (I Cor. 4:4). Satan possesses ALL the kingdoms of the world (Matt. 4:8-9). Satan appears to the heads of his nations as an angel of light (I Cor. 11:12). It was Satan who appealed to the heaven of Eve’s mind. It was Satan that caused the people to build a tower that would reach MAN’S concept of heaven. The heaven of the minds of those conceiving of such lofty things. It was Satan who caused the king of Babylon to be lifted up in his own heaven, his own mind. Listen to his own words:

"At the end of twelve months he walked in the palace of the kingdom of Babylon. The king spake, and said, is not this GREAT BABYLON, that I have built for the house of the kingdom by the might of MY power, and for the honour of MY MAJESTY?"

The king of Babylon had a dream, and in the dream his kingdom was likened to a tree:

"The tree grew, and was strong, and the height thereof reached into HEAVEN…" (Dan. 4:11).

The kingdom of Babylon didn’t grow into GOD’S heaven, that’s for sure. No, Daniel identifies who the tree represents:

"The tree that you saw… It is YOU, O king, that are grown and become strong: for your greatness is grown, and reached unto HEAVEN…" (Dan. 4:20a & 22).

The king of Babylon reached the same heaven that the city of Capernaum reached:

"And thou Capernaum, which art exalted to HEAVEN, shall be thrust down to hell [hades/death/the grave]" (Luke 10:15).

Sinful Capernaum was never exalted to GOD'S heaven, but to their OWN HEAVEN, the heaven of their own minds. Their city never left the surface of the earth, but IN THEIR MINDS they thought they had reached "heaven." Now then, with this in mind, let us move ahead two verses and see how all these Scriptures tie in and harmonize together. Verse 17:

"And the seventy returned again with joy, saying, Lord, even the DEVILS are subject unto us through your name. And he said unto them, [I know] I BEHELD Satan as lightning fall from heaven [when and as it was happening through the commands of His disciples]."
Luk 22:31  "Simon, Simon, look out! Satan has asked to sift you like wheat.
Luk 22:32  But I have prayed for you that your faith may not fail. And you, when you have turned back, strengthen your brothers."

Musterseed

• God is Love
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2022, 03:04:37 PM »

Hebrews 12:27…. At that time His voice shook the earth, but now He has promised, Yet once
more I will shake not only the earth but also the heavens.
Hag.2:6… Yet once more in a little while, I will shake the heavens and the earth and the sea
and the dry land.
Hebrews 12:27…. This phrase, yet once more indicates the REMOVAL of things that are
shaken- that is , things that have been made, in order that the things that cannot be shaken
 may remain.
28,,,, therefore let us be grateful for receiving a Kingdom that CANNOT  be shaken and thus
let us offer to God acceptable worship, with reverence and awe.
29,,, for Our God is a consuming fire.

AMEN

" No man can come to me,except the Father draw him"
                                   (John 6: 44)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.027 seconds with 23 queries.