bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Greetings  (Read 13824 times)

Dynamo54

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Greetings
« on: May 27, 2022, 06:28:18 PM »

Greetings from Colorado from a new Forum member, but a fairly long (3 yrs) BT follower. Have been reading current and some older posts. I expect to comment now and then, but I do appreciate reading everyone’s input. One person I have not seen comment in a long time is Kat. Is she still on the Forum? I found I got a lot from many of her posts. At some point in the future I will share how I came to be here….but I am very thankful For BT. It truly changed my life.
The Eternal, He is God!

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
Re: Greetings
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2022, 06:37:37 PM »

Greetings from Colorado from a new Forum member, but a fairly long (3 yrs) BT follower. Have been reading current and some older posts. I expect to comment now and then, but I do appreciate reading everyone’s input. One person I have not seen comment in a long time is Kat. Is she still on the Forum? I found I got a lot from many of her posts. At some point in the future I will share how I came to be here….but I am very thankful For BT. It truly changed my life.

Welcome to the forum.

And no, Kat left this forum many years ago of her own accord.

ralph

« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2022, 01:57:29 AM »

Welcome! 

Musterseed

• God is Love
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2022, 01:07:58 PM »

Hello, welcome to Bible Truths.
" No man can come to me,except the Father draw him"
                                   (John 6: 44)

Anjel Uriel

« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2022, 05:23:17 PM »

Welcome ;D
The LORD answered, "Could a mother forget a child who nurses at her breast? Could she fail to love an infant who came from her own body? Even if a mother could forget, I will never forget you. Isaiah 49:15

Rhys 🕊

• 🕊
    • Facebook
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2022, 05:56:51 PM »

Hello and welcome to you.

Rhys
🤫

Dave in Tenn

• FaceBook David Sanderson
« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2022, 01:07:22 AM »

Good to meet you.
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.051 seconds with 20 queries.