bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: pride month  (Read 4324 times)

lareli

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
pride month
« on: June 14, 2022, 05:55:03 PM »

I remember way back when~ when it was a controversy that a baker did not want to bake a cake for a same sex wedding. Maybe it’s been 10 or 15 years since then and how far has the world gone.

It is mandatory that myself and almost every other person (in California) who has a job or who goes to a public school, take part in or in some way be involved in Pride Month. I know first hand only what I know first hand. That is that as part of my job, being in a corporate setting, is to facilitate and setup for all sorts of corporate special events including ‘pride month’ events .. man this all happened so fast. From one instance where a baker didn’t want to bake a cake everything has escalated so so quickly.. to now it’s pushed on kids in such an aggressive way. Is anyone seeing the amount of ‘drag shows’ that kids are being brought to by teachers and parents? This is what I don’t know first hand. I’m only seeing it being reported so I don’t know if the instances are few or many but it seems very common and trendy to combine drag shows and children.. I do have a preteen/teen daughter so I can say firsthand that culturally it is everywhere for teens.

It would be greater for that one to tie a millstone around his neck and be thrown into the sea than to cause a little one to stumble.

I’m just what you made God.. ~Kid Cudi

lareli

Re: pride month
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2022, 06:00:27 PM »

Sorry for venting
I’m just what you made God.. ~Kid Cudi

ralph

« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2022, 09:03:45 PM »

There is no need to apologize. We should be able to vent and lean on one another during difficult times such as these.   I have a daughter in that age bracket as well and what is happening with children today is quite troubling. It is one of the main reasons I chose to homeschool my child.  To answer your question, no, I haven't seen any of this drag nonsense first hand.  Only what I see on the various social media sites I visit. Sorry to hear about your predicament.  Must be tough being caught up in all that. I know a thing or two about it myself.  We are living in some very dark times my friend. Hang in there.

Extol

« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2022, 08:54:33 PM »

You're right that it's happened fast. According to Gallup, 70% of Americans approve of same-sex marriage. In 1996 it was 27%. And as I mentioned in an earlier thread, California (!) voted against same-sex marriage just 14 years ago. But this is good news. It must be as in the days of Lot when the Son of Man is revealed (Luke 17:26-30).

Despite those Gallup numbers, I am not convinced the country is as pro-perversion as we're led to believe. Maybe 5-7% of the country is "LGBT." So we have the 5-7 %, and their friends and family. I suspect the VAST majority of everyone else doesn't care at all about "pride," in the same way that most people wouldn't care if there was a month celebrating some other group that comprised 7% of Americans: quilters, perhaps, or trout fishermen. (Imagine calling someone a bigot for not wearing a ball of yarn on their work uniform to celebrate trout Quilting Month.) Many think homosexuality is fine, but don't need to see it shoved down our throats. Many others think it is sinful. However, most people just say they approve of it because they're scared. (That includes a large percentage of religious people; I heard a recent poll showed 40% of churchgoers approve of same-sex marriage.) The Gallup number was 55% pro same-sex marriage when Trump was elected. Has it really jumped 15% since then? Or have people noticed what's been happening to those who speak against the prevailing vision?

Seeing the behavior of some of these people is a good reminder of how amazing God's love is. He even loves the perverts.

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2022, 06:48:31 AM »

Watch this 4 minute Fox News video:  https://youtu.be/Gx4dOxYdghQ  This country is going down the toilet.

Musterseed

• God is Love
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2022, 04:12:26 PM »

1 Kings 18:27
And at noon, Elijah mocked them, saying,” cry aloud for he is a god,
either he is musing, or he is relieving himself ( on the worldly toilet)
or he is on a journey, or perhaps he is asleep and must be awakened.

The Parable of the rich fool comes to mind.

Micah 6:12… Your rich men are full of violence,your inhabitants speak lies
and their tongue is deceitful in their mouths.
Isaiah 66:3,,,,they have chosen their own ways, and their soul delights in
their abominations, 4…. I also will choose harsh treatment for them and
bring their fears upon them.
Comment from Ray in the Hagee paper.

“Our apostle Paul warned that in the latter days there would be a great apostasy.”

I have been watching, it’s pretty bad.

Continuing with Rays comment.” Heathens are not apostates, atheists can never be guilty
of apostasy unless they once knew the truth. An apostate is one who falls from truth.
Most of what Paul cautions his own disciples to be aware of were things that were to increase
as Christs return draws nearer.

Isaiah prophecy 66: 4, I will bring their fears upon them,
What are their fears?

What is carnal man capable of?
Jeremiah 17:9 says desperately wicked .
I ask myself, just how much evil is coming? According to Ray, this beast will not leave
peacefully. This beast within us / humanity is carnal / it is death.
The teaching Repentance and guilty of all taught me that without Gods grace we too could
be these ( people who practice these sins of sexual immortality and worse)
Thank God that even though we are yet carnal , The Placer is unplacing this evil in us and eventually
the world.
Ray, quote.” Yes God is the creator of evil (Isaiah 45:7)
It is not our duty to shield God from evil ,  it to understand its grand purpose and temporary
existence.
The true saints can justify God in all His doings through faith. Why water down and pervert
God’s grand declarations? Pray for wisdom and understanding and then teach all of Gods word
without timidity.

I think we need to also pray for endurance to continue .
Ray “ seeing that Satan is the god of this world ( eon) !
most of Satans works involve mankind. All of these acts are going to be annulled.

2 Cor.5:18-19… All this is from God, who through Christ reconciled us
to Himself and gave us the ministry of reconciliation.

Every day is a day closer to flushing that toilet Dennis.

This is a good time I think to read again The Towers Paper.
What did Isaiah, Jeremiah and Ezekiel know of our day?

All Glory to God our Father and to Our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.
" No man can come to me,except the Father draw him"
                                   (John 6: 44)

AwesomeSavior

« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2022, 10:19:12 PM »

Pride goeth before the fall, their fall.

Summer, Fall, and Winter... epic times.

ralph

« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2022, 12:30:42 AM »

What is carnal man capable of?
Jeremiah 17:9 says desperately wicked .
I ask myself, just how much evil is coming? According to Ray, this beast will not leave
peacefully. This beast within us / humanity is carnal / it is death.
The teaching Repentance and guilty of all taught me that without Gods grace we too could
be these ( people who practice these sins of sexual immortality and worse)

This is something I never have to ponder because I was once one of them.  I wasn't a drag queen, but I was sexually immoral and then some.  I have no doubt, had God not pulled me out of that life, my "immoral practices" would have gotten much worse.  So I know exactly what carnal man is capable of and it has humbled me to the extent that if I ever begin to look down upon those people, I am quickly reminded of what God saved me from. 

Porter

« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2022, 12:40:39 AM »

Hi Ralph,
It's one thing to be literally sexually immoral, but to be spiritually sexually immoral is even worse. It's like cheating on Jesus with that Great Whore of Babylon. That's one dirty bed you don't wanna get caught in ;)

First the physical, then the spiritual. Parables, parables, parables and “my words are spirit” never changes.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2022, 12:44:20 AM by Porter »
Luk 22:31  "Simon, Simon, look out! Satan has asked to sift you like wheat.
Luk 22:32  But I have prayed for you that your faith may not fail. And you, when you have turned back, strengthen your brothers."

ralph

« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2022, 03:02:37 AM »

Hi Ralph,
It's one thing to be literally sexually immoral, but to be spiritually sexually immoral is even worse. It's like cheating on Jesus with that Great Whore of Babylon. That's one dirty bed you don't wanna get caught in ;)

First the physical, then the spiritual. Parables, parables, parables and “my words are spirit” never changes.

Hey Porter,

That is quite true my friend although I don't know that I have a great deal of experience with the spiritual side of this equation as I was only in Babylon for a very short time.  I was forced into Catholicism as a child, but quickly left that church during my teenage years because of how disturbed the Catholic church made me feel, only to visit the Christian church for a very short period in my early 30s. Even then, I wasn't going to a physical church but instead was listening to a Christian radio station and occasionally watching TBN.  When I found Ray's site, leaving that behind was very easy for me. None of the major false teachings of Christendom ever took root, especially the Hell doctrine. I found it much more difficult to part ways with the physical.  Astronomically more difficult.  Now if Babylon exists outside the church system, in places like New Age and certain branches of science, that is a different story as I was certainly in bed with them.

zvezda

« Reply #10 on: June 20, 2022, 05:42:56 PM »

I remember the baker story, felt like it was a decade ago, but then I looked it up, it happened in 2018, only 4 years ago, not really that long.

It happened so fast, all thanks to the major international law firm and the old media giant.
https://www.spectator.co.uk/article/the-document-that-reveals-the-remarkable-tactics-of-trans-lobbyists

It's a boiling frog syndrome, gays and trans are not their ultimate goal.

1) tolerance for gays - showing they're just like everyone else, so that many think homosexuality is fine
2) legalization of same-sex marriage
3) adoption of children by gay people
4) then came the transgender agenda
   a) advance trans rights
   b) remove parental consent, prevent parents having the final say about significant changes in the status of their own children
5) grooming children in the public schools/libraries by pro-LGBTQRSTUVWXYZ teachers and drag queens
6) their ultimate goal: acceptance and legalization of pedophilia is next

That's why they won't leave the kids out of it, they have to recruit vulnerable children, because if they don't, they can't spead the perversion fast enough and there will be less degeneracy.

Joh 5:19 We are certain that we are of God, but all the world is in the power of the Evil One.

The evil one's main target is always the children.

Eze 16:20 Then you took your sons and daughters—the children you had borne to me—and sacrificed them to your gods. Was your prostitution not enough?
Eze 16:21 Must you also slaughter my children by sacrificing them to idols?

Mat 18:6 But if you cause one of these little ones who trusts in me to fall into sin, it would be better for you to have a large millstone tied around your neck and be drowned in the depths of the sea.

I surely hope these are the signs that the day of the Lord is near. But there's nothing new under the sun, are things worse today than in the 20s - 30s in Berlin, Germany?
https://twitter.com/AncestralVril/status/1530653106865946624
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWqnnUeD6cw&t=1s

Extol

« Reply #11 on: June 20, 2022, 06:32:56 PM »

The plus-sign stands for pedophilia, since most people aren't ready (yet) to accept the P as part of the alphabet soup.

Anjel Uriel

« Reply #12 on: June 20, 2022, 06:45:53 PM »

I remember the baker story, felt like it was a decade ago, but then I looked it up, it happened in 2018, only 4 years ago, not really that long.

It happened so fast, all thanks to the major international law firm and the old media giant.
https://www.spectator.co.uk/article/the-document-that-reveals-the-remarkable-tactics-of-trans-lobbyists

It's a boiling frog syndrome, gays and trans are not their ultimate goal.

1) tolerance for gays - showing they're just like everyone else, so that many think homosexuality is fine
   a) advance trans rights
   b) remove parental consent, prevent parents having the final say about significant changes in the status of their own children
5) grooming children in the public schools/libraries by pro-LGBTQRSTUVWXYZ teachers and drag queens

That's why they won't leave the kids out of it, they have to recruit vulnerable children, because if they don't, they can't spead the perversion fast enough and there will be less degeneracy.

Joh 5:19 We are certain that we are of God, but all the world is in the power of the Evil One.

The evil one's main target is always the children.

Eze 16:20 Then you took your sons and daughters—the children you had borne to me—and sacrificed them to your gods. Was your prostitution not enough?
Eze 16:21 Must you also slaughter my children by sacrificing them to idols?

Mat 18:6 But if you cause one of these little ones who trusts in me to fall into sin, it would be better for you to have a large millstone tied around your neck and be drowned in the depths of the sea.

I surely hope these are the signs that the day of the Lord is near. But there's nothing new under the sun, are things worse today than in the 20s - 30s in Berlin, Germany?
https://twitter.com/AncestralVril/status/1530653106865946624
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWqnnUeD6cw&t=1s

I cannot even imagine making pedophilia legal although I wouldn’t be surprised. There was this movie on Netflix called Cuties which if I’m not mistaken, heavily sexualized children. I didn’t watch it so I don’t know for sure but that’s what I remember from the internet. In Japanese entertainment there’s a character archetype which is called “Loli” which is a woman or high school student that looks like their in middle or even elementary. With the risk of sounding like a conspiracy theorist, I believe that all those things in entertainment are there as a form of subversion. They want the population to believe that there’s nothing evil about it and that “love is love and age is nothing but a number”. They especially attack kids because they are more susceptible to new ideas.

With most students coming from a 2 working parent household, the children are basically raised by the satanic worldly system in which they are indoctrinated and by the time the parents find out, it’s too late and the seed has taken root and the world waters it by statements like “they are stuck in their old ways, their bigots, they don’t know as much as we do and we are more enlightened”. Then it continues to the next generation and it becomes increasingly more wicked. The church also fornicates with the kings of this world and becomes a harlot also and instead of feeding the flock the meat of Christ, they make men drink the milk of Satan. It used be in the church that wanting to raise children was an admirable act, nowadays if a woman says that she wants to do that she is shamed and “lazy for not wanting to provide for her children”. A man was expected to be strong and lead his household, nowadays if a male teen doesn’t wear dresses then “he is not secure in his masculinity and that’s toxic”. 

Don’t be surprised if you start to see the movement for relationships between teens and grown adults and eventually children. There’s this culture of “live your best life, just don’t harm yourself or others”. Not realizing that they are not only harming themselves but also others with their depraved behavior. All that being said we are no better than them. If it wasn’t for God through Christ rescuing us to His Marvelous Light, we are selves would be indulging in the filth in the darkness and despising The Light. I pray that the Lord returns soon because I’m only 21 and I can’t imagine bearing with this wickedness for the next decades, especially since it seems I have my whole life ahead of me and things get worse by the day. However, I have confidence that our Lord is close and even if we sleep before He returns, we will be able to overcome and endure if it is His Will and Intention.

The LORD answered, "Could a mother forget a child who nurses at her breast? Could she fail to love an infant who came from her own body? Even if a mother could forget, I will never forget you. Isaiah 49:15

Rene

• Administrator
« Reply #13 on: June 20, 2022, 11:06:50 PM »

The plus-sign stands for pedophilia, since most people aren't ready (yet) to accept the P as part of the alphabet soup.

This sounds like a bunch of conspiracy theory CRAP.  Some people just love to instill fear in others to advance some point they are trying to push.  STOP IT.

Extol

« Reply #14 on: June 21, 2022, 10:24:29 AM »

This sounds like a bunch of conspiracy theory CRAP.  Some people just love to instill fear in others to advance some point they are trying to push.  STOP IT.

That's just what they want you to believe, Rene, and it's why they have made such remarkable progress in a short time.

Zvezda is spot on with the list he posted:

a) advance trans rights

It has gone from "just leave us alone and don't persecute us" to "you're a transphobic bigot if you don't wear a pride patch to work" in my lifetime..and I'm not yet 40 years old. In the 1990s, when 75% of America was against homosexuality, did you call same-sex marriage conspiracy theory crap?

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
« Reply #15 on: June 21, 2022, 10:41:53 AM »

Rene is right - I looked it up:

LGBTQ+ | An acronym for “lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and queer” with a "+" sign to recognize the limitless sexual orientations and gender identities used by members of our community.

But they are after the children. Many videos with drag queens and children on YouTube.

Rene

• Administrator
« Reply #16 on: June 21, 2022, 11:13:28 AM »

I know there is a lot of "darkness" in this world and things are getting worse.  However, this thread sounds HATEFUL and full of FEAR.  In addition, some of you sound just like a lot of those Fundamentalist Christians out there.  It is a mean and self-righteous spirit.

Extol

« Reply #17 on: June 21, 2022, 01:00:16 PM »

However, this thread sounds HATEFUL and full of FEAR.  In addition, some of you sound just like a lot of those Fundamentalist Christians out there.  It is a mean and self-righteous spirit.

I repeat my last post: that is exactly what they want us to believe. It has gotten so bad because they convinced us that saying "homosexuality is a sin" is hateful.

I reread this whole thread, and did not find anyone say "I hate homosexuals" or "I'm better than homosexuals" or "I'm afraid of homosexuals."  I did see comments like "God's love is amazing" and "All glory to God our Father" and "I was sexually immoral and then some." Where is the hate and fear and self-righteousness you're talking about? Is Ray's paper You Fools! mean and self-righteous too?

Romans 1

24 Wherefore God gives them over, in the lusts of their hearts, to the uncleanness of dishonoring their bodies among themselves,
25 those who alter the truth of God into the lie, and are venerated, and offer divine service to the creature rather than the Creator, Who is blessed for the eons! Amen!"
26 Therefore God gives them over to dishonorable passions. For their females, besides, alter the natural use into that which is beside nature."
27 Likewise also the males, besides, leaving the natural use of the female, were inflamed in their craving for one another, males with males effecting indecency, and getting back in themselves the retribution of their deception which must be.

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
« Reply #18 on: June 21, 2022, 01:01:19 PM »

I know there is a lot of "darkness" in this world and things are getting worse.  However, this thread sounds HATEFUL and full of FEAR.  In addition, some of you sound just like a lot of those Fundamentalist Christians out there.  It is a mean and self-righteous spirit.

I don't see it that way:

Luk_21:36  Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man. 

2Ti 4:3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;
2Ti 4:3 (CLV)  For the era will be when they will not tolerate sound teaching, but, their hearing being tickled, they will heap up for themselves teachers in accord with their own desires,

2Ti 4:4 And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables. 

2Ti 4:5 But watch thou in all things, endure afflictions, do the work of an evangelist, make full proof of thy ministry. 

zvezda

« Reply #19 on: June 21, 2022, 01:17:04 PM »

I looked it up:

LGBTQ+ | An acronym for “lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and queer” with a "+" sign to recognize the limitless sexual orientations and gender identities used by members of our community.

If you look it up, of course you will find that the plus sign stands for a list of whatnot and pedo is not on the list. That's what they told you and want you to believe. This is their initial step for acceptance of pedo. I wouldn't be surprised if someday they add pedo to the list. Like I said, it's a boiling frog.

But they are after the children. Many videos with drag queens and children on YouTube.

Also do a search for "drag kids"

Where is the hate and fear and self-righteousness

I was also scratching my head where is the hate and fear and self-righteousness, if anything, we are just venting about this pride month thing. But I will let God be the judge.

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up

Page created in 0.04 seconds with 19 queries.