bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: pride month  (Read 4323 times)

ralph

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Re: pride month
« Reply #20 on: June 21, 2022, 01:25:07 PM »

I know there is a lot of "darkness" in this world and things are getting worse.  However, this thread sounds HATEFUL and full of FEAR.  In addition, some of you sound just like a lot of those Fundamentalist Christians out there.  It is a mean and self-righteous spirit.

I haven’t heard anything about the meaning of the “+” sign, but I wouldn’t be surprised if it were true. What I have learned over the past 10 years or so, is that many of the things people consider “conspiracy theories” or “fear mongering”, are actual fact. Not all of course, but many.   I’ve gone down some rabbit holes and have seen things that would probably put most people in the hospital.  People can choose to turn a blind eye or scoff at those who reveal these things , but what might be revealed about the true nature of carnal man in the coming months and years is going to shock most people to the core.  I am not hateful, mean, self righteous or full of fear Rene.  Believe me, I don't want to know what I know, but I kind of had no choice.  During the process of raising a young child in one of the most liberal states in America, some of this stuff kind of fell on my lap.  And I don't condemn these people to hell like most Christians do. I pray for God to have mercy on them as he had mercy on me.  I know full well if it weren't for Christ, I could have very easily become one of them.

Musterseed

• God is Love
« Reply #21 on: June 21, 2022, 03:27:54 PM »

Well said Ralph.
Believe me , if you want to see these things , come to Canada.

Everything on that list and more than you could stomach is legal here.
Suicide is rampant from overdoses and now the government has decriminalized
the most dangerous of drugs and given the user a safe place to shoot up.
And also their own little sheds where they are taught by ex users how to use
safely while they are given food.

They just made a law that if you harm or even kill someone while high on drugs
or alcohol, you can use it as a defence.

Every sin you can imagine is already legal and they are legalizing more and more at a rapid
pace . The elementary schools have signs on them saying Happy Pride Day and the children
are encouraged to participate. Yes , there are drag queen story telling in our libraries,
drag shows for families,  but I am also witnessing more people wondering why all these things
are happening. It’s all the same sin , crime and corruption as Ray stated, but we were warned
that lawlessness would increase.

In Two Judgements by Fire , Ray said that Babylon is rising once more. Is this what this is?
I D K but I would like to see us not be divided. God deals with us differently, but we have to
put it all together, TOGETHER.

Num.: 13:30… but Caleb quoted the people before Moses and said , “ let us go up at once and occupy it
for we are well able to overcome it.

Num.13: 32… The land for which we have gone to spy it out, is a land that devours its inhabitants,
and all the people that we saw in it are of great height.

Is this scripture talking about height as in Haughty, high minded, self centred, do as I please in my own eyes, freedom fighting loves of themselves, my body my choice towering above their heavens
of their own minds lust of the eyes lust of the flesh pride of life carnal minded people?

Humanity is special to God. But it is a beast, a freedom loving , godless, deep seated hatred( enemies
of God) and God will tame that beast in His own time on His own schedule. But we have to abhor
evil and endure. We cannot spiritualize away what we are witnessing, Ray warned just like
Noah warned. All evil is framed but honestly guys , I put my head down in shame and cry to our Lord
repenting for what we are and what we are capable of as Gods children . Humans are monsters
and ONLY BY THE SAVING GRACE OF OUR GOD DO WE DO ANYTHING GOOD .
Thank God our Father for His mercy and love and for what He sees at the end of all this horror
and is giving us a glimpse of His amazing plan. I have to admit that it is disturbing but also
It is justified, because all is of God.

Psalm 11:7… For the Lord is righteous, He loves righteous deeds. The upright will behold His face.

hang in there.
" No man can come to me,except the Father draw him"
                                   (John 6: 44)

Dynamo54

« Reply #22 on: June 21, 2022, 03:50:09 PM »

I guess my comment would be: as it was in the days of Noah, so shall it be in days of the coming of the Son of man.

Are we there yet?

I feel/see a crescendo building in world events on a pace that is breathtaking. Maybe the Father is answering all of our prayers to bring The Kingdom of God soon….very soon.

I am reminded of either a video or paper (can’t remember which) where Ray said (paraphrasing here) Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven, should be understood that our prayer should be that we are in alignment with what MUST NEEDS BE DONE for God’s will be fulfilled. As much as I hate to see the depravity and evil in the world, I know it must be done so that eventually all mankind will understand what we ALL are….beasts.

The Eternal, He is God!

arion

• Marquette, MI
    • Big Bay Michigan Weather
« Reply #23 on: June 21, 2022, 06:19:31 PM »

When I ponder all these things I think that these days we're prepared for us before the foundation of the earth.  Nothing that happens isn't supposed to happen and if there was a better way for God to accomplish his plan for humanity he would do it that way.  Not easy times to walk through but it's necessary. 

For me the last several years things are a lot more local.  I can't change much but I do have a say what happens on my street and my home.  That and I hope everyone is preparing the best they can for severe hard times.  Reread Ray's Tower papers and consider when he wrote that right after 911 and consider everything that has happened since then. 

The light at the end of the tunnel is a train.....but it's all good!!

Rene

• Administrator
« Reply #24 on: June 21, 2022, 06:38:32 PM »

I know full well if it weren't for Christ, I could have very easily become one of them.

Amen and absolutely!

Romans: 9:21-23 - "Has the potter no right over the clay, to make out of the same lump one vessel for honorable use and another for dishonorable use? What if God, desiring to show his wrath and to make known his power, has endured with much patience vessels of wrath prepared for destruction, in order to make known the riches of his glory for vessels of mercy, which he has prepared beforehand for glory—"

Porter

« Reply #25 on: June 21, 2022, 07:31:15 PM »

Dynamo54,

You see it, I see it, and the Church sees it too. Yet, Christ tells us the Kingdom of God does not come by something observable (Luk 17:20). The Kingdom of God is at hand now, and it's among you and within you (Luk 17:21). It is telling us to let Jesus be the Lord and King of our hearts.

The literal days of Noah and Lot were a shadow of BETTER, not BADDER things to come. Both Noah and Lot were distressed by the sins of the people in the earth. God rescued and delivered them, not from the sinful people, but from the sins that ruled the people.

In the same way as Noah and Lot, God baptizes us in water until the sinful lawless man dies and is and buried in Christ. This is the first death. The second death comes after we are resurrected in Christ, represented by the Ark, which represents our judgment. Judgment through correction teaches us how to walk in the footsteps of Jesus till we stop sinning completely.

We will find the land Noah was looking for and found, the Zoar of Lot's heart.  The same land promised to Abraham and his seed.

Isa 54:6  For the LORD has called you, like a wife deserted and wounded in spirit [Mat_5:3  Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.], a wife of one's youth when she is rejected," says your God.
Isa 54:7  "I deserted you for a brief moment, but I will take you back with great compassion.
Isa 54:8  In a surge of anger I hid My face from you for a moment, but I will have compassion on you with everlasting love," says the LORD your Redeemer.
Isa 54:9  "For this is like the days of Noah to Me: when I swore that the waters of Noah would never flood the earth again, so I have sworn that I will not be angry with you or rebuke you.
Isa 54:10  Though the mountains move and the hills shake, My love will not be removed from you and My covenant of peace will not be shaken," says your compassionate LORD.

I see how “sin begets sin” too. However, I can't help but to see the underlying message of “the Lord must be coming soon” because certain sins are increasing. I'm not so sure if that is what Jesus meant concerning the days of Noah and Lot, especially if Jesus only taught in parables.

Like Lot, can you see the Son rising in your heart after escaping the filth in the world? It looks like a rainbow, so you can't miss it. Keep “watching”, keep seeking, keep knocking, and you'll find it Dynamo.
Luk 22:31  "Simon, Simon, look out! Satan has asked to sift you like wheat.
Luk 22:32  But I have prayed for you that your faith may not fail. And you, when you have turned back, strengthen your brothers."

Dynamo54

« Reply #26 on: June 21, 2022, 08:15:32 PM »

Porter,
Yes, the Kingdom of God is here, at hand, for a very select few. But I was really referring to Christ RETURNING with His Kingdom (world ruling government with as much iron as is needed for each person) to END this tragedy of mankind trying to direct their steps, usually in opposition to God’s will (but not His intention as Ray points out).

Ray points out the scripture plainly states Christ is preparing His Kingdom (government) and will return when he has completed preparing the saints.  May it be soon.
The Eternal, He is God!

Porter

« Reply #27 on: June 21, 2022, 09:52:01 PM »

I knew exactly what you meant, Dynamo. I guess I just wanted you to know that I believe Jesus is here now preparing His Kingdom in you and me. When Jesus appears to the world, we will be at His side. Like a bride and groom on their wedding day celebrating their unity.

Apologies, if it seemed like I was trying to correct you or something like that. I was just very eager to share the excitement I felt when talking about this stuff. I, too, can't wait for that day.

Peace.
Luk 22:32  But I have prayed for you that your faith may not fail. And you, when you have turned back, strengthen your brothers."

Dynamo54

« Reply #28 on: June 21, 2022, 09:59:50 PM »

:)
It is all good Porter!
The Eternal, He is God!

Wendy

« Reply #29 on: June 22, 2022, 01:28:14 AM »

I to can't wait for that day it can't come soon enough praise God for all he's done for us .I love reading all the stuff everyone posts so much info very encouraging.
God bless
Wendy

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
« Reply #30 on: June 22, 2022, 12:50:31 PM »

They are killing children

Transgender kids OK for hormones at 14, surgery at 15   https://youtu.be/hCh7ZRi4fVU

Transgender Adolescent Suicide Behavior:

"Nearly 14% of adolescents reported a previous suicide attempt; disparities by gender identity in suicide attempts were found. Female to male adolescents reported the highest rate of attempted suicide (50.8%), followed by adolescents who identified as not exclusively male or female (41.8%), male to female adolescents (29.9%), questioning adolescents (27.9%), female adolescents (17.6%), and male adolescents (9.8%). Identifying as nonheterosexual exacerbated the risk for all adolescents except for those who did not exclusively identify as male or female (ie, nonbinary). For transgender adolescents, no other sociodemographic characteristic was associated with suicide attempts."

"Other studies revealed that 28% to 52% of transgender people have attempted suicide"

"community-based studies have revealed that female to different gender and female to male adolescents report higher rates of suicide ideation (ie, 73.9% and 62.5%, respectively) and previous suicide attempts (46.4% and 18.4%, respectively)"

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6317573/

Musterseed

• God is Love
« Reply #31 on: June 22, 2022, 03:05:35 PM »

Myanmar Military are torturing children .

Isaiah 13:11, I will punish the world for its evil.

Come Lord Jesus, they will be done.

ralph

« Reply #32 on: June 22, 2022, 05:47:46 PM »

Well said Ralph.
Believe me , if you want to see these things , come to Canada.

Everything on that list and more than you could stomach is legal here.
Suicide is rampant from overdoses and now the government has decriminalized
the most dangerous of drugs and given the user a safe place to shoot up.
And also their own little sheds where they are taught by ex users how to use
safely while they are given food.

They just made a law that if you harm or even kill someone while high on drugs
or alcohol, you can use it as a defence.

Every sin you can imagine is already legal and they are legalizing more and more at a rapid
pace . The elementary schools have signs on them saying Happy Pride Day and the children
are encouraged to participate. Yes , there are drag queen story telling in our libraries,
drag shows for families,  but I am also witnessing more people wondering why all these things
are happening. It’s all the same sin , crime and corruption as Ray stated, but we were warned
that lawlessness would increase.

In Two Judgements by Fire , Ray said that Babylon is rising once more. Is this what this is?
I D K but I would like to see us not be divided. God deals with us differently, but we have to
put it all together, TOGETHER.

Num.: 13:30… but Caleb quoted the people before Moses and said , “ let us go up at once and occupy it
for we are well able to overcome it.

Num.13: 32… The land for which we have gone to spy it out, is a land that devours its inhabitants,
and all the people that we saw in it are of great height.

Is this scripture talking about height as in Haughty, high minded, self centred, do as I please in my own eyes, freedom fighting loves of themselves, my body my choice towering above their heavens
of their own minds lust of the eyes lust of the flesh pride of life carnal minded people?

Humanity is special to God. But it is a beast, a freedom loving , godless, deep seated hatred( enemies
of God) and God will tame that beast in His own time on His own schedule. But we have to abhor
evil and endure. We cannot spiritualize away what we are witnessing, Ray warned just like
Noah warned. All evil is framed but honestly guys , I put my head down in shame and cry to our Lord
repenting for what we are and what we are capable of as Gods children . Humans are monsters
Thank God our Father for His mercy and love and for what He sees at the end of all this horror
and is giving us a glimpse of His amazing plan. I have to admit that it is disturbing but also
It is justified, because all is of God.

Psalm 11:7… For the Lord is righteous, He loves righteous deeds. The upright will behold His face.

hang in there.

Thanks my friend.  Hello to my northern neighbor! I'm in New York.  I have been following Canada.  You folks have your hands full up there.  I pray the Lord keeps you and your loved ones safe and blessed. 

I'm with you about doing this together.  For me this forum is a huge blessing.   An oasis in the desert. 

"Is this scripture talking about height as in Haughty, high minded, self centred, do as I please in my own eyes, freedom fighting loves of themselves, my body my choice towering above their heavens
of their own minds lust of the eyes lust of the flesh pride of life carnal minded people?"

While I do feel I am a bit further along than those in the world,  I know there is still a great deal that needs to be cleaned up, so I always look inwardly first to see how these scriptures apply to myself before I apply them to any particular person or group of people.  I think it’s good to discuss and point out the evil in this world.  I believe it’s even better to discover and confess the evil within ourselves.

When I reread that part of numbers just now, as it happens very often, I was able to glean something from it and apply it to myself.   

There is this land with fruit, flowing with milk and honey, but there are also giants there as well. I think about what God has given me the ability to overcome and the spiritual fruit I now sometimes produce, but I also see certain sins that I still have to overcome, big giants in my land and I am but a grasshopper in comparison.  There is no way I am overcoming those giants without Christ.

Num 13:27
Then they told him, and said: “We went to the land where you sent us. It truly flows with milk and honey, and this is its fruit.

Num 13:28
“Nevertheless the people who dwell in the land are strong; the cities are fortified and very large; moreover we saw the descendants of Anak there.

Then we have this.  Again, I can relate to this.  When my trials seem to become more than I can bear, I will complain and during times of great weakness and fear, I will ask God to have mercy and take me.

Num 14:1
So all the congregation lifted up their voices and cried, and the people wept that night.

Num 14:2
And all the children of Israel complained against Moses and Aaron, and the whole congregation said to them, “If only we had died in the land of Egypt! Or if only we had died in this wilderness!

Num 14:3
“Why has the LORD brought us to this land to fall by the sword, that our wives and children should become victims? Would it not be better for us to return to Egypt?”

I could be wrong with my understanding of these scriptures and welcome any correction and/or contribution, but that is how I study. 

“Humanity is special to God. But it is a beast, a freedom loving , godless, deep seated hatred( enemies
It is justified, because all is of God.”

Amen!  Some great words of wisdom right there!

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
« Reply #33 on: June 23, 2022, 09:41:56 AM »

Michigan Democrat Attorney General Dana Nessel Calls For "A Drag Queen For Every School"   https://youtu.be/KYeCyqqtfik

This country is turning into, if not already, Sodom and Gomorrah.

Musterseed

• God is Love
« Reply #34 on: June 23, 2022, 12:23:09 PM »

Hi Ralph
Well you are not far from Nova Scotia at all. Actually I think Canada and the US
is like Dr. Evil and Mini Me. 😂
Ray had said the Bible is one giant parable. I agree with that and I believe the scriptures
are multilayered. But throughout all the Bible there is one constant, the many and the few.

Numbers 13 :32… I believe this scripture is multilayered. Yes we must always see our own
Babylon and how God is destroying it, but I also know He is coming to destroy The worldly
Babylon, so my take on the word height is referencing FREE WILL.
Towers, high mindedness, arrogance, self- determination, of the beast within
all humanity. We have giant heads that live in the heavens of our own minds / hearts of unbelief
and we have to be brought low in humility by an experience of evil. We know that the natural
carnal mind of man cannot obey God right, neither is able. God has showed me through this
experience of evil what I am . I was driven to the edge so to speak. Anyway it shook me to the core.
I spend hours everyday studying the scriptures but God always leads me back to The Myth of Free
Will in the LOF. and I always learn something new in it. I see it as a false wisdom, a worldly wisdom,of stupidity,,,,,not
the true wisdom of our Lord. ( 1 John 2:15-17)

I am very thankful for God bringing me to BT, what an amazing journey this is, however
painful, suffering is necessary for everyone in this world, yes it is. But it brings about
peace, not in this world of a hog pen but in the next. So we wait.
You know, when God volunteered 😬 me to read the Bible, I read it backwards. Now I know there has to be a reason for that. God knows, I don’t. Remember the tv show Father Knows Best?
Ah yes , life is a parable. God will see us all through to the endless circle ⭕️ of life’
I believe We are in transition from the physical to the spiritual’ I Praise God in thankfulness ,
all in the name of Jesus for this experience. God Bless You All’

In Christ. Pamela

lareli

« Reply #35 on: June 23, 2022, 12:48:05 PM »

priDEMONth

I’m just what you made God.. ~Kid Cudi

octoberose

« Reply #36 on: July 01, 2022, 01:37:34 AM »

priDEMONth

They want us to feel pride for what is shameful.  That’s what this is. Loving those in a world that is so so Lost is bewildering.  Speaking the Truth in Love is what we have to do, but that requires that we Speak Truth and not be afraid of it.  If we/ I deny Christ we are denying what He has taught us. It seems to me we can’t be His and not speak out. Some will be called to just love their neighbor, some to teach their neighbor, some to speak out in a public way and some in a private way.  I’m still figuring this out in my own life.  My husband teaches college courses, and he does not compromise  what is True .  He says thinks like, “ have you considered this…..”   and tries to make people think.

Porter

« Reply #37 on: July 01, 2022, 02:06:14 PM »

Loving those in a world that is so so Lost is bewildering.

Is it really THAT bewildering, though? Let's clear it up then.

Why does Jesus come to save that which is lost? Because, the lost that Jesus came to save, know they are lost. It's like the parable of the two sons.

Mat 21:28  But what think ye? A certain man had two sons; and he came to the first, and said, Son, go work to day in my vineyard.
Mat 21:29  He answered and said, I will not: but afterward he repented, and went.
Mat 21:30  And he came to the second, and said likewise. And he answered and said, I go, sir: and went not.
Mat 21:31  Whether of them twain did the will of his father? They say unto him, The first. Jesus saith unto them, Verily I say unto you, That the publicans and the harlots go into the kingdom of God before you.
Mat 21:32  For John came unto you in the way of righteousness, and ye believed him not: but the publicans and the harlots believed him: and ye, when ye had seen it, repented not afterward, that ye might believe him.

The many called do not repent because they do not know they are lost. A few do know they are lost, and they do repent. That is why Jesus easily loves and saves them first. They that be whole need not a physician, and not everyone is lost.

You want to speak out against the sinners of the world, go for it, you do you. Maybe you've been called to teach like your husband or even Ray. However, they both studied and trained extensively to be qualified to teach, so they wouldn't cause some little one to stumble. Hence, why perhaps not everyone should be a teacher.

I've learned many good things here at bible truths from Ray and the members of the forum. I think it's good to share with each other what we've learned, and also to share each other's burdens. If something in the world is getting you down, or tribulation is affecting your faith, what better place than this forum to express that? We just need to remind each other what we have learned, to comfort and strengthen one another.

You know, guys and gals, if we repent now, we will have a chance at saving the godless world later. They will know God like we are getting to know God.

I wonder if Jesus is as excited at saving us as I am at helping Him save the world. People say it's getting dark out there, so be it, but hot dog if this isn't the most incredible time to be alive! It's like seeing Jesus in the flesh, like the Apostles did, but better! Those that have not seen truly are blessed!

Please don't take this personal octoberose, I saw your comment about the lost and couldn't help but to share how I see the lost from Jesus' perspective. I hope you see it too.

octoberose

« Reply #38 on: July 01, 2022, 08:44:01 PM »

Well, it feels a little personal.
  The world now feels like a dark oppressive hole.  I get what you’re saying- what a time to be alive - I’ve thought that. But, I have grandchildren and this is a sad scary world to leave them with.  Some will have faith, and some not. It makes me sad.
  I don’t want to speak Against the sinners of the world- I don’t feel much difference between me and them.  I feel like God gave me an insight into His work and plan, and a desire to please Him and not live apart from Him. The difference is I don’t reveal in the sin. 
 I’m not Ray, and I owe him a lot, but I actually don’t agree with everything he taught but that’s ok. His life ended and we’re still here trying to find a way to understand.  If he was alive God would probably further enlighten him. I’m not starting a website or working for  a political campaign.  But I might look into a crisis pregnancy center. I might let people know I have room at my house for a girl who needs a home while she’s pregnant. My husband and I starting talking about that given the Roe ruling.
My thought when I wrote what I did was Jesus saying in Matthew 10, everyone who confesses Me before men, I will confess him Before My Father in heaven.  What I was wrestling with is how to confess Him before men in these times.  If you think that’s not necessary I don’t think I’m in that same place.  If you have more to say about that I don’t mind listening.

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
« Reply #39 on: July 01, 2022, 09:53:13 PM »

What I was wrestling with is how to confess Him before men in these times.

1Pe 3:15 
But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear:
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up

Page created in 0.023 seconds with 18 queries.