> Introductions, Announcements, and More of Ray's Teachings

Forgive my manners:)

<< < (2/4) > >>

prarrydog:

--- Quote from: Beloved on August 27, 2006, 02:28:00 PM ---                                      :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
                                          :D :D :D :D :D               a smilelie choir
                                              :D :D :D               

--- End quote ---

;D ;D   LOVE IT!   ;D ;D  Can't stop laughing.

chuckusa:
Hi Barbera,

There was a tv show about the Waltons back in the 70's, I think it was in Virginia...was that YOU... :) :) :)

I spent my honeymoon in Chantilley, Virginia...there and D.C., but I also drove around quite a bit. It is beautiful there.

Welcome and may God bless you in your walk.

Love,
Chuck

psalmsinger:
Thank you Scott,  All of God's country is beautiful, I especially like the trees that surround me :)

psalmsinger:
Thank you for the welcome Gena.

Beloved,  I did a study once on praise and found that the croaking of a frog is part of making a joyful noise unto the Lord.  The sound that comes from a thankful heart is the one from the spirit anyway:) I hear you and it's beautiful.  Your praise reaches to heaven for it is Truth.  Could I be in the smiley choir?? 

Barbara

psalmsinger:
Layla,

There is nothing else to acknowledge but the blessings of the Lord.  What I have done with my life is not worth mentioning so the only things that matter are His blessings.  Thank you for the welcome.  Barbara

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version