> Testimonies / Prayer Requests / Fellowship

Prayer Request

(1/4) > >>

Anjel Uriel:
I haven’t been doing that well spiritually for the last days. Please if it’s not too much trouble, pray that God strengthens, comforts and gives me wisdom in this time where I have felt really weak, alone and foolish. I feel like I have been in the wilderness lately and need rest in Christ and in our Father.

ralph:

--- Quote from: Anjel Uriel on June 22, 2022, 07:23:46 PM ---I haven’t been doing that well spiritually for the last days. Please if it’s not too much trouble, pray that God strengthens, comforts and gives me wisdom in this time where I have felt really weak, alone and foolish. I feel like I have been in the wilderness lately and need rest in Christ and in our Father.

--- End quote ---

Will do Anjel.  You aren't alone in your struggles bro.  I was just talking about something similar in another post while discussing Numbers:

Num 14:1
So all the congregation lifted up their voices and cried, and the people wept that night.

Num 14:2
And all the children of Israel complained against Moses and Aaron, and the whole congregation said to them, “If only we had died in the land of Egypt! Or if only we had died in this wilderness!

Num 14:3
“Why has the LORD brought us to this land to fall by the sword, that our wives and children should become victims? Would it not be better for us to return to Egypt?”

There is a lot of spiritual food in that chapter if you have eyes to see.  Read when you can.  You are in the Wilderness Anjel. It's an arduous journey, but a necessary one to make it into the promised land like Caleb and Joshua:

Num 14:30
‘Except for Caleb the son of Jephunneh and Joshua the son of Nun, you shall by no means enter the land which I swore I would make you dwell in.

Rene:

--- Quote from: Anjel Uriel on June 22, 2022, 07:23:46 PM ---Please if it’s not too much trouble, pray that God strengthens, comforts and gives me wisdom in this time where I have felt really weak, alone and foolish.

--- End quote ---

Never too much trouble to pray for you Anjel.  We all need prayer and it takes humility to ask for it.  Keeping you in my prayers.

Wendy:
Anjel..
 I pray God give you the strength and wisdom to feel better spiritually.Rene is right we all need prayer..
God bless
Wendy

Anjel Uriel:

--- Quote from: ralph on June 22, 2022, 08:58:18 PM ---
--- Quote from: Anjel Uriel on June 22, 2022, 07:23:46 PM ---I haven’t been doing that well spiritually for the last days. Please if it’s not too much trouble, pray that God strengthens, comforts and gives me wisdom in this time where I have felt really weak, alone and foolish. I feel like I have been in the wilderness lately and need rest in Christ and in our Father.

--- End quote ---

Will do Anjel.  You aren't alone in your struggles bro.  I was just talking about something similar in another post while discussing Numbers:

Num 14:1
So all the congregation lifted up their voices and cried, and the people wept that night.

Num 14:2
And all the children of Israel complained against Moses and Aaron, and the whole congregation said to them, “If only we had died in the land of Egypt! Or if only we had died in this wilderness!

Num 14:3
“Why has the LORD brought us to this land to fall by the sword, that our wives and children should become victims? Would it not be better for us to return to Egypt?”

There is a lot of spiritual food in that chapter if you have eyes to see.  Read when you can.  You are in the Wilderness Anjel. It's an arduous journey, but a necessary one to make it into the promised land like Caleb and Joshua:

Num 14:30
‘Except for Caleb the son of Jephunneh and Joshua the son of Nun, you shall by no means enter the land which I swore I would make you dwell in.

--- End quote ---

Thanks Ralph, I’ll read that chapter later on. I’m guilty of grumbling against The Lord like the Israelites. There’s been times where I have thought “If I stayed in Babylon maybe life would be easier”. Thankfully, The Lord has always made me repent the second the thought enters my mind. I look back to The Spiritual Egypt I was in and the slavery I was subject to and I don’t wanna go back. Before, I was scared that I was gonna burn in hell and worried sick about my unbelieving family. Now, The Truth has set me free like Jesus said and I’m not scared of dying anymore. Sometimes I wish I could overcome every sin right now and go to sleep but then it wouldn’t really be overcoming the world if God took me out of it without going through tribulations.

I like what you said about going through The Wilderness being necessary to arrive at The Promised Land. I see the journey Moses took the Israelites through as a shadow or parable of the spiritual journey Jesus takes us through as Spiritual Israel to reach Heavenly Jerusalem. I sometimes wonder if God made certain parables as things for The Elect to understand His Plan. Like for example, when you wanna make a diamond, you take a piece of coal and put it through immense pressure, around 725,000 pounds per square inch. Some shatter and are destroyed yet the ones that endure to the end are turned into a beautiful, shinning precious stone. I believe God made things like that to signify His treatment of The Chosen. He puts them through unimaginable pressure to the point it might seem to others like He’s cursing them. Yet, when the process is finished it’s revealed that the pressure was an act of love to conform them into The Image of His Son and in turn Glorify them.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version