> Testimonies / Prayer Requests / Fellowship

Prayer Request

<< < (2/4) > >>

Anjel Uriel:

--- Quote from: Rene on June 22, 2022, 10:14:02 PM ---
--- Quote from: Anjel Uriel on June 22, 2022, 07:23:46 PM ---Please if it’s not too much trouble, pray that God strengthens, comforts and gives me wisdom in this time where I have felt really weak, alone and foolish.

--- End quote ---

Never too much trouble to pray for you Anjel.  We all need prayer and it takes humility to ask for it.  Keeping you in my prayers.

--- End quote ---

Thanks Rene, your right when you say that we all need prayer. I usually feel strange asking for help so I thought about deleting the post because I felt I would be bothering others but your words helped me not go through with it.

Anjel Uriel:

--- Quote from: Wendy on June 22, 2022, 11:26:15 PM ---Anjel..
 I pray God give you the strength and wisdom to feel better spiritually.Rene is right we all need prayer..
God bless
Wendy

--- End quote ---

Thanks Wendy, I feel appreciative that you would take out of your personal time to pray for me. Especially because a couple of days ago I remember you yourself needed prayer so thanks for also thinking of me.

Musterseed:
I am praying for you Anjel. God is changing you into a diamond.

You have a gift of beautifully expressing Gods word . I am a little more rough around the edges.
Hang in there , and to quote Ray.
God ain’t raising no pansies.😀

Rhys 🕊:
After the car accident I was in when another car crossed the center line and hit us head on, I attacked God many times and had little interest in Him or His ways as my wife died and I almost did. I am still dealing with the physical injuries today and of course the emotional issues of missing my beautiful wife. It felt to me as if God had completely disappeared but then slowly I had more desire for His truth.  I am still here so God must still be working. When I look back I can see God’s hand at work. I don’t agree with everything as who wants pain and I really wish I had my wife back. I have not had even one happy day in two and a half years and still feel very confused about everything but God keeps on drawing me even though I said many times it looks like you don’t have a clue in what your doing.  We’re all on the stoney path that leads to life.

1 Peter 5:10 ESV

And after you have suffered a little while, the God of all grace, who has called you to his eternal glory in Christ, will himself restore, confirm, strengthen, and establish you.

ralph:

--- Quote from: Rhys 🕊 on June 23, 2022, 05:03:33 AM ---After the car accident I was in when another car crossed the center line and hit us head on, I attacked God many times and had little interest in Him or His ways as my wife died and I almost did. I am still dealing with the physical injuries today and of course the emotional issues of missing my beautiful wife. It felt to me as if God had completely disappeared but then slowly I had more desire for His truth.  I am still here so God must still be working. When I look back I can see God’s hand at work. I don’t agree with everything as who wants pain and I really wish I had my wife back. I have not had even one happy day in two and a half years and still feel very confused about everything but God keeps on drawing me even though I said many times it looks like you don’t have a clue in what your doing.  We’re all on the stoney path that leads to life.

1 Peter 5:10 ESV

And after you have suffered a little while, the God of all grace, who has called you to his eternal glory in Christ, will himself restore, confirm, strengthen, and establish you.

--- End quote ---

I don't believe we have met.  My name is Ralph.  I am so sorry for your loss.  What a terrible thing to endure bro. This breaks my heart.  It truly does and I will grieve with you.

1 Corinthians 12:25-26
25 That there should be no schism in the body; but that the members should have the same care one for another.

26 And whether one member suffer, all the members suffer with it; or one member be honoured, all the members rejoice with it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version