> General Discussions

THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE DOME

(1/5) > >>

jeetkunejimi:
Hi all,
         what are we to make of all this "Flat Earth" resurgence? Having looked at it for sometime there does seem to be very compelling evidence that the earth at least if not flat it's not an 'oblate spheroid' either. Have, and are we being lied to, and if so this opens up a massive can of worms. Many think that a flat earth at the centre of the universe proves God's existence. Any thoughts on this matter much appreciated. God bless ;D

AwesomeSavior:
Isaiah 66:1

"Thus saith the Lord, The heaven is my throne, and the earth is my footstool: where is the house that ye build unto me? and where is the place of my rest?"

So many lies, with Never A Straight Answer...

ralph:

--- Quote from: jeetkunejimi on June 23, 2022, 05:46:15 AM ---Hi all,
         what are we to make of all this "Flat Earth" resurgence? Having looked at it for sometime there does seem to be very compelling evidence that the earth at least if not flat it's not an 'oblate spheroid' either. Have, and are we being lied to, and if so this opens up a massive can of worms. Many think that a flat earth at the centre of the universe proves God's existence. Any thoughts on this matter much appreciated. God bless ;D

--- End quote ---

Oh no.  Not this. Not here.  I see this all over youtube and social media.  With all due respect, I believe the flat earth model is ridiculous and Ray agreed.

Here is an excerpt from one of his emails:

4. The Bible writers had a view of the universe where the earth was almost the entire universe; other than it, there were some pinpoints of light -- what we know know to be massive stars, trillions upon trillions of miles away -- stuck in a solid firmament above the earth, and a large light (sun) and a small light (moon). Other than that, there was just water: water below the earth and water above the solid firmament, held up by the firmament. This firmament was a solid, hemispherical dome that arches over the flat earth's surface, and it had windows in it that could be opened to let the waters it help up fall to the earth as rain ... or a flood. The earth was a disc: flat and circular. It rested upon pillars and could not be moved.

RAY'S COMMENT:  Well that's just utter nonsense.  The Bible says no such thing.  The Bible writers knew that the earth was an sphere, and that the stars and heavens were massive.

Anjel Uriel:
I’ve seen videos talking about flat earth on YouTube but like I told my dad when discussing it with him “even if NASA or the world admitted that it was flat, I would be shocked but it wouldn’t really affect me”. I mean that I don’t see why they would lie about the Earth’s shape and even if they did I don’t really care that much as long as it doesn’t have an impact on The Faith and my salvation. However, I do personally indulge in conspiracy theory YouTube but that’s for entertainment and I don’t believe them except for a select few like that Big Pharma has cures for certain diseases but doesn’t release them due to making a bigger profit by treatments, the legalization of pedophilia and a New World Order under China as well as making a One World government but those are because I see evidence for it although they could be crazy fringe theories and if I discover they are I will be the first to admit they are. But, they don’t really affect my salvation so I don’t pay them much mind. No matter what happens we know God will protects us from The World even if He doesn’t take us out of it.

indianabob:
Hi Anjel,
Here is a short explanation of what the ancients knew about a spherical earth.

https://scienceblogs.com/startswithabang/2011/09/21/who-discovered-the-earth-is-ro

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version