> General Discussions

THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE DOME

<< < (2/5) > >>

Dennis Vogel:
Isa 40:22  It is he that sitteth upon the circle of the earth, and the inhabitants thereof are as grasshoppers; that stretcheth out the heavens as a curtain, and spreadeth them out as a tent to dwell in: 

Extol:

--- Quote from: Dennis Vogel on June 23, 2022, 09:34:13 PM ---Isa 40:22 It is he that sitteth upon the circle of the earth, and the inhabitants thereof are as grasshoppers; that stretcheth out the heavens as a curtain, and spreadeth them out as a tent to dwell in:

--- End quote ---

Not that I'm arguing for a flat earth, but this verse doesn't prove the earth is a sphere. Flat earthers believe the earth is a circle too; just a disc, rather than a globe.

Dave in Tenn:
Many years ago I made a joke on the forum about having been up in one of those new-fangled aeroplanes and seeing for myself that the earth was round, but round like a pizza.  It didn't dawn on me at the time new as I was, that there might be those who could understand and accept that the Lake of Fire was niether a lake nor fire but were so committed to biblical literalism on matters touching an understanding of the physical world.  I've regretted it ever since.

Just me talking, but it seems to take a near equal measure of pride and gullibility to reject proven facts known even by the ancients to suck down YouTube videos.  Yes you're being lied to, but it's not by "the establishment".  I'm convinced beyond unconvincing that this modern spin on "flat earth" was cooked up by a perverted mind for the sole purpose of seeing how many folks he could make fools of.  The rest are copycats and the conned.

ralph:
" I'm convinced beyond unconvincing that this modern spin on "flat earth" was cooked up by a perverted mind for the sole purpose of seeing how many folks he could make fools of.  The rest are copycats and the conned."

I would tend to agree with that bro.   

AwesomeSavior:
Here's a cute interview by a little girl with the "first man on the Moon", Buzz Aldrin. Decide for yourself:

https://youtu.be/_rr_PAL8iwM

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version