> Testimonies / Prayer Requests / Fellowship

Prayer request

<< < (2/3) > >>

Musterseed:
May Our Lord Jesus give you strength to endure Wendy.

I found this bookmark at a store before I even knew anything about God’s truths.
It reads . I am the daughter of a King who is not moved by the world. For my God
is with me and goes before me. I do not fear because I am His.

I had no idea what it meant at the time but I liked the idea of being the daughter of a King,
so I used to walk to work repeating, I am the daughter of a King. I am the daughter of a King.
It made me feel good. I still have that bookmark and now I finally believe it. There is so much
divine grace and mercy in the way God operates. I know He is responsible for everything, even
all the little things. Do not fear because YOU ARE HIS.

Much Love in Christ 💕

ralph:

--- Quote from: Musterseed on June 27, 2022, 10:25:01 AM ---May Our Lord Jesus give you strength to endure Wendy.

I found this bookmark at a store before I even knew anything about God’s truths.
It reads . I am the daughter of a King who is not moved by the world. For my God
is with me and goes before me. I do not fear because I am His.

I had no idea what it meant at the time but I liked the idea of being the daughter of a King,
so I used to walk to work repeating, I am the daughter of a King. I am the daughter of a King.
It made me feel good. I still have that bookmark and now I finally believe it. There is so much
divine grace and mercy in the way God operates. I know He is responsible for everything, even
all the little things. Do not fear because YOU ARE HIS.

Much Love in Christ 💕

--- End quote ---

That's a beautiful little story!

Wendy:
Thanks musterseed that is a beautiful saying
Thanks for sharing it.
God bless
Wendy

Rhys 🕊:
Prayers of comfort for you

2 Corinthians 1:3-4 ESV
Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our affliction, so that we may be able to comfort those who are in any affliction, with the comfort with which we ourselves are comforted by God.

Rhys

octoberose:
Praying for you .

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version