bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Guidestones  (Read 1019 times)

AwesomeSavior

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Guidestones
« on: July 06, 2022, 08:59:06 PM »

Another exciting sign... after 42 years, the Georgia Guidestones, of which the Number 1 tenet was to reduce Earth's population to 500 million, have been destroyed.

They were at least partially financed by Ted Turner, who has been an advocate for this wickedness.

ralph

Re: Guidestones
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2022, 10:05:26 PM »

Yes, I saw a video of the explosion.  Very strange.  What do you feel it's a sign of? 

indianabob

« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2022, 02:12:58 AM »

Don't know about the Guidestones, but they may have a point concerning the reduction of the earth's population when our Lord returns

AwesomeSavior

« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2022, 11:15:26 AM »

They are shakings from the Lord against the current/established wickedness.

First Roe. Second Guidestones. Next......

Sorry for this description, but as someone noted on another site: "This is like a horse's head in the bed of these satanists".

Watch the next 6-8 months. More to follow. God and Jesus get/will get the Glory.

"It's gonna be biblical".

indianabob

« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2022, 11:31:43 AM »

As it should be!
Thanks for your faith.
Bob

Anjel Uriel

« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2022, 11:36:38 AM »

Wow I didn’t know that, since I usually don’t see the news. Everyday something new and impressive is happening, it’s like I heard someone say in a YouTube video “The things that took years are now taking place months apart”.
The LORD answered, "Could a mother forget a child who nurses at her breast? Could she fail to love an infant who came from her own body? Even if a mother could forget, I will never forget you. Isaiah 49:15

Musterseed

• God is Love
« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2022, 05:05:04 PM »

I have never heard of these.
What I did see today though is an article that Creflo Dollar has admitted that his teaching
on tithing was untrue and that religion is based on fear and guilt.

There is a YouTube video called the Great Misfortune and he indeed did confess to tithing
being only under the Law in the OT and that they now live under grace. As I continued
to watch , he began mixing truth with error and turned it into his Nebuchadnezzar moment.

ECC 3:14… I know that whatsoever God does….. NOTHING can be put to it, nor ANYTHING
taken from it: And GOD does it.

God has appointed a time for false prophets to add and God has appointed a time for false prophets to take away from His word. God will punish all such hearts.

LOF …D
" No man can come to me,except the Father draw him"
                                   (John 6: 44)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.029 seconds with 22 queries.