> General Discussions

1000years

(1/3) > >>

Wendy:
Hi everyone

How your all well.i was watching one of Rays videos dont remember which one but he said he new when the 1000years would be up .did he ever mention when he thought that would be,??maybe in another video or something .
Thanks

God bless
Wendy

Dynamo54:
Wendy, I have never come across a writing or video where he fleshed out his statement.

He said other very interesting and thought provoking things also that I never found a follow up to. I really appreciate Ray’s showing us what he thought about, and seeing what I know God revealed (or made plain) to him on certain subjects…like “God never doing an honest days work”.

Wendy:
He does say it in the video "day and hour prophecy at the end of it

Dennis Vogel:
If you are talking about  Revelation 20:5-- "But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished"  then that is spurious/not in the scriptures.

https://youtu.be/zX4426sJPHs

Musterseed:
Yes Wendy, like you I also heard Ray say that he thinks he know when the thousand
years were ended but I cannot remember either which audio it was.

However, I do remember he was talking about Rev. 20: 2 & 3 not Rev. 20:5

Rev.20:3…and He cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a
a seal on him, so that he should deceive the nations no more till the thousand years
we’re finished, but after these things he must be released for a little while.

Rev.20:7… Now when the thousand years have expired, Satan will be released from his prison.
          : 8… and will go out to deceive the nations which are in the four corners of the earth.
            Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle whose number is as the sand of the sea.

See also,, 2 Peter 2:4, Jude 1:6, Rev. 12:9, Dan 6: 17 b

Love in Christ
Pamela 💕

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version