bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The Red Pill  (Read 1013 times)

Anjel Uriel

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
The Red Pill
« on: July 26, 2022, 07:04:52 PM »

I was thinking about how much my perception of the world has changed ever since discovering The Truth. I feel like I’m in The Matrix and took the red pill and now everything is different. I see how perverted and wicked people are. How much our culture and religions are influenced and filled with paganism. How people call the most wicked and abominable acts “good” and the righteous way “evil and bigoted”. It’s crazy, sometimes it can get surreal how much the world has changed in my eyes just to realize that it’s always been this way but I was blinded and now that I see, I can see and behold how most people are also blind and follow false idols.

Also, I have spoken The Truth to my brothers and the reaction has been wildly different. The youngest one received it with gladness and boldly stands on his faith in Christ. The other one, who’s closer to my age, has rejected it and believes that Christ was just a man and that religion, even if it’s The Truth, “is just a coping mechanism to solve the problem of death”.

I have refrained from shoving The Truth down my family’s throat, I was tempted to do so, but after reading Ray’s paper about “Winning Souls for Jesus” and learning about Judgement, I have decided to live my life for Christ in a righteous way and let my life be a testimony of The Truth.
The LORD answered, "Could a mother forget a child who nurses at her breast? Could she fail to love an infant who came from her own body? Even if a mother could forget, I will never forget you. Isaiah 49:15

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
Re: The Red Pill
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2022, 08:06:39 PM »

We need to keep in mind that good or bad, all is of God:

1Co 11:12 For even as the woman is out of the man, thus the man also is through the woman, yet all is of God. (Concordant)

Rom 9:21  Hath not the potter power over the clay, of the same lump to make one vessel unto honour, and another unto dishonour? 

Luk 6:37  Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned: forgive, and ye shall be forgiven: 

Anjel Uriel

« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2022, 09:55:47 PM »

We need to keep in mind that good or bad, all is of God:

1Co 11:12 For even as the woman is out of the man, thus the man also is through the woman, yet all is of God. (Concordant)

Rom 9:21 Hath not the potter power over the clay, of the same lump to make one vessel unto honour, and another unto dishonour?

Luk 6:37  Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned: forgive, and ye shall be forgiven:

I know Dennis, that’s why I’m not depressed about it. Before, I would grieve over my unbelieving family, nowadays I don’t. Not because I don’t care about them but as I discussed with someone “They will believe eventually”. That’s also why I don’t judge others for their actions, they’re blind and are just following their nature, they literally know not what they do. I was there myself but a year ago and I remember times where my heart was hardened and I didn’t want to recognized my own sins because I was righteous in my own eyes. Thank be to God and Christ that they were patient with me and as soon as I was shown The Truth, I was gifted the ability to receive it with joy and gladness.

I do, as bizarre as it sounds, see why my family is unbelieving and deceived. Jesus said that our enemies would be in our own household and there would be 2 against 3. If all my family believed what I believed, then I would suspect something is wrong. But, because I see that fulfillment in my life then I know I’m on the right path. The ray of hope that God has given me is that even though they don’t believe in what I believe, they have seen the mercy God has had on me and recognize it as a good thing.

Evil is necessary for our life and I pray that God constantly shows me that even if I’m a vessel of honor that I’m no better than the rest of the world. For I myself was a child of wrath before Our Heavenly Father and The Glorious Son rescued me from the devil’s clutches.

What then? Are we better than they? No, in no wise! For we have before proved that both Jews and Gentiles are all under sin. As it is written: “There is none righteous, no, not one; there is none that understandeth; there is none that seeketh after God.
Romans 3:9-11
The LORD answered, "Could a mother forget a child who nurses at her breast? Could she fail to love an infant who came from her own body? Even if a mother could forget, I will never forget you. Isaiah 49:15

Porter

« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2022, 07:43:29 PM »

Hi Anjel,
Maybe this quote from Ray's 23 Minutes In Hell paper will help in understanding who the “enemies” are. Compare all of it with what Jesus said concerning those of our own “household”.

https://bible-truths.com/23-minutes-in-hell.html

VESSELS IN A GREAT HOUSE

Listen carefully, for these prophecies are not directed toward the world of unbelievers, but to the Church of God:

"But in A GREAT HOUSE there are not only vessels of gold and of silver, but also of wood and of earth and some to honor, and some to dishonor" (II Tim. 2:20)

Just what is this "great house" of which Paul speaks? Let Paul answer:

"But if I tarry long, that you may know how you ought to behave yourself in the House of God which is The Church of the Living God, the pillar and ground of the truth" (I Tim. 3:15)

The Apostle Peter tells us that this House of God definitely needs judging:

"For the time is come that JUDGMENT must begin at The House of God..." (I Pet. 4:17).

If the "House of God" needed judgment in the days of the Apostles, how much more judgment does it need today? And what did Paul prophesy would happen in this "GREAT House" in our day, "in the LATTER TIMES?" Let's read it from the source:

"Now the Spirit speaks expressly, that in the LATTER TIMES some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils; speaking LIES IN HYPOCRISY; having their conscience seared with a hot iron" (I Tim. 4:1)

And this:

"This, know also, that IN THE LAST DAYS, perilous times shall come. For men shall be lovers of their own selves, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent [without self-control], fierce [brutal], despisers of those that are good, traitors, heady [reckless], high-minded [haughty], lovers of pleasures more than [rather than] lovers of God; having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away... EVER learning, and NEVER able to come to the knowledge of the truth" (II Tim. 3:1-7)

Some Christians naively believe Paul and all these prophecies are speaking of the whole world, of mankind in general. Oh no they aren't. It is not the atheistic heathen world which has "departed from the faith," who "blaspheme God," who have a "form of godliness," or who have "turned away from such." Oh no. It is the House of GOD that has done these things and continues to do so.

CHURCH APOSTASY STARTED BEFORE PAUL'S MINISTRY ENDED

"For I know this, that after my departing [the Apostle Paul] shall grievous wolves enter in among you, not sparing the flock. Also of your own selves shall men arise, speaking perverse things to draw away disciples after them" (Acts 20:29-30)

It is only when Jesus confronts the religious leaders that His tone of voice and choice of words changes dramatically from how He spoke to the people in general. Jesus came to expose evil and hypocrisy like no one had ever done before. His voice was the "voice of a trumpet." God told Isaiah to:

"Cry ALOUD, SPARE NOT, lift up your voice like a TRUMPET, and show my people their transgression, and the house of Jacob their sins" (Isa. 58:1)

Likewise, as a servant of God I cannot expose the evil and hypocrisy in the Church and in this world with a song in my heart, a smile on my face, and a chuckle in my voice! Sorry, but that won't get the job done. I laugh considerably more than almost anyone I know. But try to palm off the evil and vile doctrines of the Church to God's "little ones," and my countenance changes instantly!
----------------------
This is not me telling you that you're wrong, Anjel. This is more me telling you how close to the Kingdom we are.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2022, 07:45:38 PM by Porter »
Luk 22:31  "Simon, Simon, look out! Satan has asked to sift you like wheat.
Luk 22:32  But I have prayed for you that your faith may not fail. And you, when you have turned back, strengthen your brothers."
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.06 seconds with 20 queries.