bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: All she ever wanted was to be loved  (Read 2512 times)

Musterseed

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • God is Love
All she ever wanted was to be loved
« on: September 20, 2022, 04:23:57 PM »

Brothers and sisters ,
In a few of my posts over the years I have spoken of my baby sister Karen.
She has had a difficult life of polio, severe depression, suicidal thoughts and her two
children , a daughter who suffers from severe Chrohns disease and a learning disability
and a son who suffered from the same disease committed suicide two years ago.
On top of all that she has an abusive husband, not physically but emotionally and verbally.
He banned me from their home because he thinks I am a bad influence. For the past three years
my sister has been asking me questions about God. She told me she is craving to know.
She goes to bed and dreams about meeting her son in the resurrection and is so comforted by it.
Praise God. She does not blame God for her life situation or for taking her son. She said she
begs God to just show her why. She just wants to know why. Today I told her the story of Job.
My sister does not read books and has not opened a Bible yet, however , she is asking me
more and more. About three years ago I told her about Ray Smith and Bible- truths. She tried to
join but couldn’t, so she gave up. The same thing happened to me. I tried for a whole year before
I succeeded. Anyway, today she said to me, “ remember that man that you told me about who
died” I didn’t know at first who she was talking about and said “I know lots of men that died”.
She said “ no, the one who teaches about God”, I said, “ Ray” she said “ Ray Smith” I said yeah
why?” She said today I was doing the paperwork on my computer for the special olympics and when I got to the end of the page , there was this . Is Jesus God? L Ray Smith. She said it was in her
favourites, where she keeps her documents on special olympics and she didn’t put it there.
I said , well if you didn’t, God did. She asked how? I told her nothing is impossible with God.😃

My heart raced. Is this what I think it could be?  Is God dragging my sister to Jesus?
O dear Lord, I pray it is. I have been praying for it. Please , could you pray for my sister
also? Thank you so much.

In Jesus name I pray, Amen .   Pamela💕
" No man can come to me,except the Father draw him"
                                   (John 6: 44)

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
Re: All she ever wanted was to be loved
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2022, 10:09:23 PM »

I am praying for your sister Pamela.

There are people who have been sending us one hundred spam requests for membership every day thinking they are doing God's work. This makes it very hard to discover the genuine membership requests.

PM Rene and she will see to it your sister gets on this forum if she wants.

Wendy

« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2022, 01:26:54 AM »

That's an amazing story Pamela I pray God opens her eyes to this amazing truth.He definitely works in mysterious ways .
God bless
Wendy

octoberose

« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2022, 02:53:14 AM »

Pamela, your post made me smile . I love the unexpected favor of God.  I’ll be praying for Karen that her eyes are opened and seeing gives her new peace.

ralph

« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2022, 10:36:17 AM »

Wow, that was some story Pamela.  It was quite sad but filled with a beautiful ray of hope.  I do pray he draws your sister Karen to him and heals her of her afflictions. Much love to you and your family.  Here's a BIG HUG.  God bless.

Musterseed

• God is Love
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2022, 10:34:01 AM »

Thank you all for your prayers.
My sister will be very heartfelt to know that Gods people
are praying for her. She lives in Newfoundland and I’m in Nova Scotia.
I will call her today , we are all battening down the hatches preparing
for hurricane Fiona. They are warning that it is a severe one.
May God protect us .

Thank you Dennis and all the mods. I am very grateful for you.
God Bless You.

In Christ, Pamela

ralph

« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2022, 11:36:13 AM »

Thank you all for your prayers.
My sister will be very heartfelt to know that Gods people
are praying for her. She lives in Newfoundland and I’m in Nova Scotia.
I will call her today , we are all battening down the hatches preparing
for hurricane Fiona. They are warning that it is a severe one.
May God protect us .

Thank you Dennis and all the mods. I am very grateful for you.
God Bless You.

In Christ, Pamela

You are very welcome Pamela and I pray God keeps you safe during this storm.  Things are really picking up this hurricane season.  One after the other is forming off the coast of Africa and some out in the open ocean closer to the US coast.  I live on Long Island and know hurricanes all too well unfortunately.  I follow the hurricane models closely and many seem to agree that Fiona is heading your way as a hurricane.  By the time it reaches you however, it is forecasted to weaken significantly to a category 1.  But the models aren't perfect and some are forecasting Fiona to go east of you.   Just last year I believe, the models were predicting a direct hit on Long Island and that particular hurricane went out to sea, so keep praying folks.

Musterseed

• God is Love
« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2022, 03:43:10 PM »

Thank you Ralph. Yes you are right , it may veer off course a little from here closer
to Cape Breton Island but we are still to prepare for heavy rains and strong winds.
My husband just went into town for cases of water but the stores were all out.
That’s ok though, I have a freezer full of frozen water. If power goes we can still keep
some food frozen for a few days and water to drink if it thaws. We have a camp stove,
a BBQ and a fire pit if necessary. We can always roast weenies.😁

I spoke to my sister. She is so happy to hear of your praying for her. She clicked
on the Is Jesus God ? L Ray Smith and she said he was sitting at a desk with books behind him.
She said he was so skinny. I told her how sick he was at that time.
She just started reading when her husband came in, so she stopped.
I told her that’s ok because it’s all in Gods time and if he wants her to learn these truths that
He will do it . Her husband has an iPad that he doesn’t use so she’s going to listen to Rays audios
when she goes to bed. How amazing is our Lord.
She is bothered very much by wanting to know how her son felt before he killed himself.
The police told her they found him hanging and she has these visions of him and grieves
for him being alone . I told her to keep praying and begging Our Lord for help , that He will
not forsake her. It takes a lifetime.
I do not sugarcoat the afflictions that we must suffer in this life and she accepts it.
And we talk lots about what life will be like when we finally are in Gods family
and God is all in all. No more suffering for anyone. Thank God.

Thank you all again, for your prayers. They are powerful. It’s feels good to be loved in Christ.

Hopefully we won’t blow away but even so, Come Lord Jesus. 💕

ralph

« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2022, 08:57:42 PM »

Thinking about you Pamela.  Praying you are ok.  Please update us when you are able.  Much love.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.048 seconds with 21 queries.