bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Lake of fire  (Read 1176 times)

Wendy

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Lake of fire
« on: September 22, 2022, 04:46:05 AM »

Hope everyone is well
I was wondering if anyone new if Ray had the lake of fire book on audio .I have the book was just wondering about if it was in Audio
Thanks
God bless.
Wendy

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
Re: Lake of fire
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2022, 11:37:48 AM »

No audio Lake of Fire. But I've spent hundreds of hours over the years trying to make that happen.

There are companies that will clone Rays voice  https://www.respeecher.com/  but it's very expensive. I've contacted them but they will not work with us because of potential legal problems since Ray is dead and cannot give his permission.

Amazon has a very good text-to-speech program and I am a member but there are not many male voices to choose from and the inflection quality is not 100% yet.

I've run some trials using text-to-speech by a few people and it just seems wrong having a different voice speaking Rays words. But Respeecher is near perfect because someone speaks the words and they change the voice.

Wendy

« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2022, 01:52:17 AM »

Thanks Dennis I will definitely look in this
God bless
Wendy

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2022, 01:28:23 PM »

Thanks Dennis I will definitely look in this
God bless
Wendy

There's nothing much to look into Wendy. It can cost up to $100,000.00 to have a quality voice cloning. But most cost about $20,000.00 which is still too much for us.

Wendy

« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2022, 03:08:50 PM »

I was going to check out the text to speech if it was free.
God bless

octoberose

« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2022, 12:06:29 AM »

I don’t know how this all works and I’m sure you thought of this, but couldn’t Ray’s widow give you written permission to publish his voice ?

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2022, 11:43:07 AM »

I don’t know how this all works and I’m sure you thought of this, but couldn’t Ray’s widow give you written permission to publish his voice ?

I've suggested that but they don't want to take the chance and I understand. A cloned voice could be used for all types of crimes.

If you Google "Real-Time-Voice-Cloning-master open source" you'll find "CorentinJ/Real-Time-Voice-Cloning - GitHub" which I tried using for several months but the quality is not there and at almost 80 years old I'm not up to something that technical anymore.

The author has abandoned the project and started his own business. HIs open-source project:   https://github.com/CorentinJ/Real-Time-Voice-Cloning

Video:  https://youtu.be/-O_hYhToKoA

BTW, most of the voice cloning businesses are in Europe. China once had something promising but that site is now blocked.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.035 seconds with 23 queries.