bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 15,000 Ukrainians decide to have a mass orgy if Russia deploys nuclear weapons  (Read 1318 times)

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
  • Bible-Truths Forum Member

15,000 Ukrainians decide to have a mass orgy if Russia deploys nuclear weapons

https://www.jpost.com/omg/article-719300

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator

indianabob

15,000 Ukrainians decide to have a mass orgy if Russia deploys nuclear weapons

https://www.jpost.com/omg/article-719300
= = =
These are good religious people who are emulating the children of Israel as described in Exodus 32:19-25
Rather than plead with God for mercy, they seek pleasure for the moment.

Exo 32:19  And it came to pass, as soon as he came nigh unto the camp, that he saw the calf, and the dancing: and Moses' anger waxed hot, and he cast the tables out of his hands, and brake them beneath the mount. 
Exo 32:20  And he took the calf which they had made, and burnt it in the fire, and ground it to powder, and strawed it upon the water, and made the children of Israel drink of it. 
Exo 32:21  And Moses said unto Aaron, What did this people unto thee, that thou hast brought so great a sin upon them? 
Exo 32:22  And Aaron said, Let not the anger of my lord wax hot: thou knowest the people, that they are set on mischief. 
Exo 32:23  For they said unto me, Make us gods, which shall go before us: for as for this Moses, the man that brought us up out of the land of Egypt, we wot not what is become of him. 
Exo 32:24  And I said unto them, Whosoever hath any gold, let them break it off. So they gave it me: then I cast it into the fire, and there came out this calf. 
Exo 32:25  And when Moses saw that the people were naked; (for Aaron had made them naked unto their shame among their enemies:) 

ralph

"Rather than plead with God for mercy, they seek pleasure for the moment."

I can't tell you how many times I have done that.  It was a lot.  Even when I was coming to know these truths, I still chose pleasure over God more times than I care to admit. Without God we are thick headed beasts.  It took many years of tribulation to penetrate my thick skull and then God said to me:

Isaiah 1:18
18 Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool.

One day he will say the same thing to them...

arion

• Marquette, MI
    • Big Bay Michigan Weather

Shades of;

'...Let us eat, drink and be merry for tomorrow we die.'

Eh??
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.031 seconds with 19 queries.