bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hello Family  (Read 638 times)

Anjel Uriel

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Hello Family
« on: October 15, 2022, 10:44:23 PM »

Hey family, how you’ve all been doing?

I know I haven’t posted in a while and I even saw Wendy asking about me, don’t worry I’m okay. The reason I haven’t been as active here is because I’ve been dedicating myself to being more introspective, part of that has been praying that The Lord gives me the grace to overcome.

I’m happy to report that I have made tremendous progress. The temptations wouldn’t even come for days and I didn’t have to fight day and night with the devil and the flesh. However, I was spiritually assaulted for like a period of 48 hours where temptation was non stop and I sinned.

But, unlike other times, I didn’t feel condemned or forsaken. Instead, I felt God’s compassion and since then I have been okay till this day. Not like other times where I got trapped into a vicious cycle of sin and grief. I trusted what you all told me and remembered all the love you all showed me when I was in distress and that helped me get through. (sorry for the sappy words but they’re true).

Yesterday, I told my mom that I believed in universalism and she didn’t take it so bad. She’s a lukewarm christian so I expected that a bit.

I’m also planning to tell my grandmother, who’s a devout catholic, the reason being two-fold. First, she keeps inviting me to mass and instead of saying no, I just stay silent, which she takes it as no but I don’t wanna be a coward anymore. I’m not ashamed of The Faith or Jesus Christ, but, I’m worried and dare I say afraid of how she’ll react. Not that she’ll do anything to me, but I fear she might think I’m lost and on my way to hell or that I fell into some cult.

Second, I’ve been dwelling more into eschatology due to how the world has become and I don’t wanna get caught with my pants down when The Lord Jesus Returns. I don’t want Him to return and I have a guilty conscience because I hid my faith in universalism. My family knows I’m Christian but not that I believe in the salvation of all so I want to be freed from all blood, because I did not shrink from declaring the whole Will of God (Acts Acts 20:26-27).

Not that I’ll try to evangelize them constantly and be obnoxious, but, I don’t want any doubt of what I believe and after that, I’ll live my life as a testimony to them and speak if the opportunity arises like Peter told us (1 Peter 3:15).

Please pray that everything goes right and that The Lord gives me the strength to accomplish what I said here and be counted worthy (not that I can earn salvation) on that precious day.

Love you all and hope you all are doing well too.
The LORD answered, "Could a mother forget a child who nurses at her breast? Could she fail to love an infant who came from her own body? Even if a mother could forget, I will never forget you. Isaiah 49:15

indianabob

Re: Hello Family
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2022, 12:51:53 AM »

Well stated Anjel,
Keep on doing your best and leave the worrying about it to our Lord Jesus.
He wrote the application that we live by and understands fully how difficult it is to cope with.
If it wasn't hard to do, everyone could do it.  ::)
Bob

Wendy

Re: Hello Family
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2022, 02:18:56 AM »

Hi Anjel
Good to hear you doing alright.
It is definitely a daily struggle the overcoming of bad habits I pray that God gives you and everyone on here the strength to overcome it what ever struggles everyone is dealing with .
God bless
Wendy
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 22 queries.