bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The bird is freed,,,,, Twitter  (Read 856 times)

Musterseed

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • God is Love
The bird is freed,,,,, Twitter
« on: October 29, 2022, 01:28:56 PM »

Elon Musk quote.” Re. Twitter, now that he owns it.
It couldn’t become a free for all hellscape.

Meaning hellscape from Wikipedia…. A harsh environment. An unpleasant place. A scene thought
to resemble hell and wartime. There are more meanings but I’m sure you get the picture.

Anyway ,as I saw this on the news these scriptures came to mind.

Matt. 12:34… Out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks.

Luke 6:45.’.. What you say flows from what is in your heart (NLV)

Jer.17:9….. The heart is wicked above all else, who can know it?

ESV…. The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately sick, who can understand it?

Jas. 3:5…. So also the tongue is a small member, yet it boasts of great things. How great a forest
is set ablaze by such a small fire,6..and the tongue is a fire, a world of unrighteousness.
The tongue is set among our members, staining the whole body, setting on fire the whole course
of nature, and set on fire by hell.( Gehenna)7.. for every kind of beast and bird , of reptile
and sea creature, can be tamed and has been tamed by mankind, 8..but no human being can
tame the tongue. It is a restless evil full of deadly poison…………etc.

VS 11…. Does a spring pour forth from the same opening both fresh and salt water?
Can a fig tree bear olives? Can a grapevine produce figs? Neither can a salt pond yield
fresh water.

Any thoughts or scriptures to add?
" No man can come to me,except the Father draw him"
                                   (John 6: 44)

indianabob

Re: The bird is freed,,,,, Twitter
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2022, 04:00:36 PM »

Elon paid 40 billion.
That's a lot of clout.
So he will let conservatives speak their minds he says.
For a while in order to get them accustomed to trusting that particular media source.

Then a year or two from now...when our doubts have been allayed and we feel comfortable with Twit
a subtle change may occur leading our trusting eyes in a direction we shouldn't go.

Be careful what you put out on the internet. It may come back to bite you...

octoberose

« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2022, 11:53:13 PM »

Well, it’s probably way too late for most of us and certainly for me.  If someone really wanted to know them my political leanings are online, my ‘religious’ leanings, my health and medical opinions,  my income etc.  So I think it’s too late and I’m not going to worry about it.   I never did think Twitter was anything but a waste of effort, but maybe, considering, ……. No, I think I’d get all tangled up in endless arguing.

indianabob

« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2022, 12:34:00 AM »

you make a good point in not worrying about it.
I think Jesus would agree with you and he said so

Mt. 25Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink; nor yet for your body, what ye shall put on. Is not the life more than meat, and the body than raiment?

26Behold the fowls of the air: for they sow not, neither do they reap, nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feedeth them. Are ye not much better than they?

27Which of you by taking thought can add one cubit unto his stature?
28And why take ye thought for raiment? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow; they toil not, neither do they spin:

29And yet I say unto you, That even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these.

30Wherefore, if God so clothe the grass of the field, which to day is, and to morrow is cast into the oven, shall he not much more clothe you, O ye of little faith?

31Therefore take no thought, saying, What shall we eat? or, What shall we drink? or, Wherewithal shall we be clothed?

32(For after all these things do the Gentiles seek:) for your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things.

33But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

34Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.

Musterseed

• God is Love
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2022, 12:35:31 AM »

Be careful what we put on the internet!
Do
You mean like Bible-Truths .com where we EXPOSE THOSE THAT CONTRADICT
and we name names? 😁

Besides God Owns the Internet not Elon Musk , God just loaned it to him for a little while.I’m
pretty sure it’s in the plan …cause God knows the end from the beginning.

God Bless You All

indianabob

« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2022, 02:57:31 AM »

Friend Pamela,
No of course not BT.
And yes God owns the internet, but God has set Satan up temporarily as god of this system, so even Musk can at some later point be deceived.
=
But BT is sort of corporate in its standing and presentation on the internet, rather than personal view from each of us.
What has been posted on BT has been thoroughly examined and researched by Ray Smith and those who would detract have already found out that Ray did his homework before posting his views. So if they disagree then they are disagreeing with Scripture.
=
What I was referring to is what individuals post on corrupt [?] sites such as Twitter or Facebook mixing photos of our kids with opinions about politics or religion. Satan can appear as an angel of light and mislead people as he influences humans in power.
=
What Dennis posts or has posted years past has already been somewhat accepted as non threatening to those who differ.
If they don't like it they mostly ignore it.
=
We as individuals need to be at peace with our neighbors and friends and family and not irritate them for no good purpose.
I think that most of us have learned the hard way that we of our own strength are not going to change anyone.
So our approach should be as harmless as a dove and wise as the serpent who carefully avoids being stepped upon by those that the truth may offend.
We present our beliefs and then just relax until the other person begins to ask more sincere questions and that may take years.

I hope that I have explained in a helpful manner, but if not please ask further thanks.

Indiana Bob

Be careful what we put on the internet!
Do
You mean like Bible-Truths .com where we EXPOSE THOSE THAT CONTRADICT
and we name names? 😁

Besides God Owns the Internet not Elon Musk , God just loaned it to him for a little while.I’m
pretty sure it’s in the plan …cause God knows the end from the beginning.

God Bless You All

Musterseed

• God is Love
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2022, 01:46:43 PM »

Thank you Eugene for your input, however, maybe I didn’t explain well enough what I was
trying to get across and that is the Complete Sovereignty Of God and how He operates.
Yes, Satan is the god of this world system, created by God as a club in Gods own hand.

From the Myth of Free Will Pt. C

ECC 3:11… He ( God ) has made everything fitting in its season, however, He has put OBSCURITY
in their heart so that the man NOT find out His work, that which God does.

God has hidden, concealed this operation from the carnal eyes of humanity.God uses mankind
with his obscured heart to do all of His intentions without mankind ever consciously knowing.
God is working His purpose through them, so that no man can find out the work that God is doing
from the beginning to the end.
We cannot say” ALL is Of God” without understanding Free Will.
Actually the belief of Free Will is in the scriptures . Oh it is there alright, but it is there for the express
purpose of showing us just how false, and evil and blasphemous this false doctrine is.

Anyway , The Myth Of Free Will is a huge but absolutely very important subject.

As for Bible Truths, I agree it is exceptional, HIGHLY exceptional, and very special. It is another
amazing gift ,given to those who love Him.

You said “ What Dennis posts or has posted years past has already been somewhat excepted
as non threatening to those who differ.”   I humbly disagree. They despise the word of God.
We know this. They do not understand the Sovereignty or God , nor do they understand His
judgement. God has for knowledge of everything, even Jesus said “ of mine ownself I can do
nothing.” The study of Can a Sovereign God Ever Change both in audio and transcript is an
eye opener actually I want to rephrase that. For me , it is a heart opener. At the end Ray said,
“ that was a hard one” and after many hours of studying it and listening to it , I now can
understand why.” Understanding our Father and how He operates is Difficult.  There is a saying,
A man’s gotta do what a man’s gotta do , well yes, Ray once taught that anyone can do anything
he wants, but he CANNOT WILL what He wants. That’s a very profound statement concerning
free will/ free choice/ free moral agency, However……
Phil.2:13… For it IS GOD  who WORKS (labors)  in YOU, BOTH TO WILL AND TO DO OF HIS
GOOD PLEASURE .

And so God’s gotta do what God’s gotta do. Getting the sin out of the sinner. The carnal mind has got to go.

Yes Satan can appear as an angel of light and mislead people, and Ray says in MOFW C
“ Satan is an intricate and necessary creation of God to accomplish His awesome purpose
and goal for the human race. Satan is a necessary evil as stated by Ray in Does a Sovereign God Change.
You said “ so even Musk can at some later point be deceived “
Me thinks he already is if he is part of this world.

Rev.12:9…. And the great dragon was cast out , that old serpent, call the Devil,
and Satan, which DECEIVES THE WHOLE WORLD.

I was going to apologize for this post being so long , but if I truly believe in a Sovereign
God, then I know that this is His Will , of mine ownself, I can do nothing.

I pray for each and every one of us for God to increase our faith and open wide our
ears, eyes and heart to attain the wisdom and endurance we need to continue this journey.

Rom.12:2… Do not be conformed to this world but be transformed by the renewal of your mind
that by testing you may  decern what is the Will of God, what is good and acceptable and
perfect.

Quote from Ray, We have to know what we are….. David said he is a worm… we are less than a worm.

May God Have Pity On Us.💕
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.04 seconds with 19 queries.