bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Health concern  (Read 307 times)

octoberose

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Health concern
« on: November 19, 2022, 12:14:07 AM »

So, I took my blood pressure today .  It can run high, but Iím not medicated for it.  It was very high today. Iím doing everything I know to do to help lessen it. I canít get into the doctors for a couple of weeks, and Iím not looking forward to medication.  I donít have any obvious symptoms. I guess Iím asking for prayer, healing , and advice if you have tried anything alternatively to lessen your blood pressure. Thank you for any help and all prayers.

ralph

Re: Health concern
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2022, 02:12:14 AM »

There are many natural things you can do to lower your blood pressure, but I don't know of anything that works super fast. If it's really high, perhaps calling an ambulance is the best choice.  I do not like medication either, but in a potential emergency situation like this, it might be the best option. 

ralph

« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2022, 02:34:42 AM »

I found the following video.  I can't vouch for these techniques , but folks in the comments section said it worked.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vaHx2IUDfWY

Wendy

« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2022, 02:42:31 AM »

I don't no of any home remedies for high blood pressure
I pray it goes down for you 🙏
God bless
Wendy

aktikt

« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2022, 03:57:50 PM »

Hi OctoberRose,

I have come to really trust Dr. Eric Berg's medical opinion, I think he knows what he's talking about and has thoroughly researched his subject.
But, we all are human and he makes mistakes too.  But, here's a link.  Apparently, high blood pressure is insulin related.
I hope this helps you.  It seems that Intermittent Fasting and the keto diet is a very good help to stave off or cure.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOki0gdP_Ps

Josh
« Last Edit: November 19, 2022, 04:23:13 PM by aktikt »
Shakespeare-There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

waterfall77

« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2022, 02:15:07 PM »

Octoberose,  Just wondering how your doing. I hope your blood pressure is getting better.
Prayers,  Aubrey.

indianabob

Re: Health concern :sugar
« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2022, 12:53:37 AM »

So, I took my blood pressure today .  It can run high, but Iím not medicated for it.  It was very high today. Iím doing everything I know to do to help lessen it. I canít get into the doctors for a couple of weeks, and Iím not looking forward to medication.  I donít have any obvious symptoms. I guess Iím asking for prayer, healing , and advice if you have tried anything alternatively to lessen your blood pressure. Thank you for any help and all prayers.

Hi octoberose,

Here is another Dr. Berg video that I can vouch for concerning quitting the use of sugar in your regular diet.

I began several years ago and lost 30 pounds over about 2 years.
I feel much better now and have much less joint pain from arthritis.
And was able to stop taking expensive Celebrex for the joint inflammation.

Note: it is not easy the first couple of weeks because a person is addicted to sugar just like a smoker or other bad habit.
So prepare for the challenge by stocking up on lots of non sugar, fresh foods of your choice to keep you from cheating.

See this youtube site.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPyFIvCvh8U

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2022, 11:17:37 AM »

My two cents: I don't have any joint problems and I give taking vitamin D for the last 40 years all the credit.

Bob could not be more right. Sugar is poison. Stay away from the sweets and carbs. That's what Ray did when he had diabetes and was grossly overweight. In one year he lost all that weight and he was able to stop taking insulin!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.016 seconds with 18 queries.