> Off Topic Discussions

Hour

(1/2) > >>

Wendy:
Hi everyone ,

I pray you are all well..I was wondering everyone thoughts on this .do you think it's possible for us to learn the day Jesus will return .since He found out in revelation can we also learn to.just a thought .
God bless
Wendy

ralph:
Hi Wendy.  I hope all is well sis.  Good topic for discussion...something I think about often.  What do we really mean when we say "return"?   If you think about it, he actually did return.  Perhaps not in the overt, grand, definitive manner the world is waiting for, but he did return on some level into the minds of believers like you and I. But I do long for his return to the world.  The human race is in desperate need of a savior. 

Porter:
After meeting Him in the “air”, the Elect return with Him. So, I think someone will know.

Otherwise, I'm with ralph on this one.

indianabob:
The Coming of the Son of Man
Mat 24:29  Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken: 
Mat 24:30  And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. 
Mat 24:31  And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other. 
=  =  =

Mat 24:27  For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

=  =  =
I think the above scriptures tell us that everyone who can see or hear will know when our Lord returns.
It will not be a secret.

Wendy:
Tks for information everyone 😇

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version