My daughter going to have surgery

<< < (2/2)

Wendy:
I'll be praying for your daughter .may God be with you all

God bless

octoberose:
Praying for her and the baby .

Porter:
Thanks again everyone! She is doing a lot better with the gallstone issue as they removed her gall bladder. She has some liquid in her spine causing her back pain, so they are gonna have to remove it eventually.

I do want to vent a little about what my daughter has been through. Simply put, my daughter has really been through the wringer lately. From having covid, RSV, influenza A and B at all once, on top of being sent to the emergency room multiple times last year, it just seems like an inordinate amount of stress. She's also the one that often sees and hears things that are odd, and terrifying even. We've also experienced these things, but not as much as her.

She's trying to do the right things in life, but she's learning her efforts aren't being appreciated by those whom she is helping. They are even being mean and nasty to her, accusing her of things that are hurtful. So today, she told me she just wants to be “mean and evil now”. I can't say that I blame her to be honest, as those experiences would probably bring most people down. Nevertheless, I do hope she hangs in there.

As her father, I naturally feel sorry for her, so please say a prayer for her regarding her situation. She knows what I believe concerning God, as we have talked about God many times. I think she also believes, to some extent.

Thanks for listening! Peace.

ralph:

--- Quote from: Porter on January 04, 2023, 10:05:07 PM ---Thanks again everyone! She is doing a lot better with the gallstone issue as they removed her gall bladder. She has some liquid in her spine causing her back pain, so they are gonna have to remove it eventually.

I do want to vent a little about what my daughter has been through. Simply put, my daughter has really been through the wringer lately. From having covid, RSV, influenza A and B at all once, on top of being sent to the emergency room multiple times last year, it just seems like an inordinate amount of stress. She's also the one that often sees and hears things that are odd, and terrifying even. We've also experienced these things, but not as much as her.

She's trying to do the right things in life, but she's learning her efforts aren't being appreciated by those whom she is helping. They are even being mean and nasty to her, accusing her of things that are hurtful. So today, she told me she just wants to be “mean and evil now”. I can't say that I blame her to be honest, as those experiences would probably bring most people down. Nevertheless, I do hope she hangs in there.

As her father, I naturally feel sorry for her, so please say a prayer for her regarding her situation. She knows what I believe concerning God, as we have talked about God many times. I think she also believes, to some extent.

Thanks for listening! Peace.

--- End quote ---

Sorry to hear it bro.  Much love and prayer headed your way.   Peace to you as well. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version