> Testimonies / Prayer Requests / Fellowship

Broken

(1/4) > >>

octoberose:
Ya’ll , I broke my back .  I fell off a step stool two nights ago .  Just found out and I’m stunned and upset .  I can walk but I’m in pain .  I don’t know what treatment will look like yet because I need an mRI .  I’m scared and I’m so upset because we were going to take care of our grandchildren for over a week . Please pray with me .

Porter:
That sounds terrible, octorberose. Praying for an amicable outcome!

Do you not get to see your grandchildren much? I haven't seen my granddaughter in almost a year because they live so far away. I miss her dearly.

ralph:
Oh man, that's horrible.  :(  Of course I will pray with you. 

Dennis Vogel:
No more ladders, step stools, etc. from now on. After a while we're too old for that.

I have a friend who has fallen twice and the last time he was on a ladder against a pole and and fell about 11 feet which put him in the hospital for three months. He died in the hospital a few weeks ago at 67 years old.

I've been cleaning the roof of my house three times a year for the last 30 years. The last time, about a year ago, I was a little shaky getting back down on the ladder and said to myself that's the last time.

When we get older we can get in a state of denial about our age (pride of life?). I pray you get better. Please let us know what they say.

octoberose:
Well, at 66 I thought a step stool to dust a shelf was not a risky move! I just hopped up on it and wasn’t careful and it slid.    I have three grandchildren near me and two that are in a different state - and those are the two I can’t go fly to see now.   

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version