> Testimonies / Prayer Requests / Fellowship

Broken

<< < (4/4)

Dave in Tenn:
Sorry.  I thought they were coming to your place.  Hang in there.

octoberose:
I finally saw the neurosurgeon today after the MRI last week .  There’s a procedure called KYROPLASTY and that’s how he’s going to fix my back .  I don’t even spend the night and it’s not as invasive as a normal back surgery and recovery is much easier .  I found I was getting scared and emotional waiting for the doc and when he left I was just so grateful to God for this plan .  I’ll have it done next Friday.  *I appreciate the prayers and I’ll let you know how it goes .

ralph:

--- Quote from: octoberose on January 20, 2023, 12:32:53 AM ---I finally saw the neurosurgeon today after the MRI last week .  There’s a procedure called KYROPLASTY and that’s how he’s going to fix my back .  I don’t even spend the night and it’s not as invasive as a normal back surgery and recovery is much easier .  I found I was getting scared and emotional waiting for the doc and when he left I was just so grateful to God for this plan .  I’ll have it done next Friday.  *I appreciate the prayers and I’ll let you know how it goes .

--- End quote ---

That's good news my friend.  Praying for a successful surgery.  God bless.

Musterseed:
Good news indeed Octoberose. May Our Lord be with you always.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version