> Testimonies / Prayer Requests / Fellowship

Prayers please...

(1/2) > >>

ralph:
When I woke up from a nap this afternoon I fainted a few times.  Thank God my wife was there and called the ambulance.  The hospital did the usual tests and found nothing wrong.  I guess years of poor sleep and stress finally caught up with me.  I also went on a low carb diet recently, which may have also been a factor.  At any rate,  I’d appreciate some prayers.  Thank you.  Much love to you all.

Wendy:
Ralph 

Sorry to hear what happened. It could very well be your diet.i pray the good Lord heals you .
God bless
Wendy

ralph:

--- Quote from: Wendy on January 07, 2023, 05:33:40 AM ---Ralph 

Sorry to hear what happened. It could very well be your diet.i pray the good Lord heals you .
God bless
Wendy

--- End quote ---

Thanks Wendy.  Feeling much better now.

waterfall77:
I agree it could be a change in diet. That's a good diet to be on, just keep sticking with it.
Prayers,  Aubrey

waterfall77:
Also check your supplements if your taking some. My husband and I were taking a multivitamin mine for woman and his for men. I got a really bad dizzy spell and I found that a form of calcium causes dizziness.  The vitamin had that in it. I stopped taking it and never had another dizzy spell.A long while after that my husband told me that he was having dizzy spells at work. I had him stop the vitamin and the dizziness went away.
Aubrey

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version