> General Discussions

God's judgements

(1/5) > >>

Heidi:
My fellow brothers and sisters in Christ,

It has been a while since I've posted on the BT site, not because  I've wandered off, but because my journey for digging for the truth has led me to an understanding of God's riches in His word. 

There are so many beautiful breadcrumbs left for us in every generation, words preserved for us to follow the golden thread if God's richness. 

Other brothers and sisters in Christ in every century that have used a pen to try and explain (in our limited use if words) the depths of God's love for us and that everyone will be saved through God's judgments.   When they judgments are in the earth the world will learn righteousness.

"Let the heavens be glad And LET THE EARTH REJOICE; And let men say among the nations, the Lord reigneth! Let the sea roar, and the fullness thereof; Let the fields rejoice, and all that are therein.

Then shall the trees of the wood (people of the earth) SING ALOUD AT THE PRESENCE OF THE LORD,

Because He cometh TO JUDGE THE EARTH. O give thanks unto the Lord, for He is good; For His mercy endureth forever!" (I Chron. 16:31-34).

David's inspired song: "Say among the nations that the Lord reigneth: the world also shall be established that it shall not be moved: HE SHALL JUDGE THE PEOPLE RIGHTEOUSLY. Let the heavens rejoice, and LET THE EARTH BE GLAD; let the sea roar, and the fullness thereof. Let the field be joyful, and all that is therein: then shall all the trees of the wood rejoice before the Lord: for He cometh, for He cometh TO JUDGE THE EARTH: He shall judge the world with righteousness, and the people with His truth" (Ps. 96:10-13).

"Make a joyful noise unto the Lord, ALL THE EARTH: make a loud noise, and rejoice, and sing praise. Let the sea (raging, surging multitudes of humanity) roar, and the fullness thereof; THE WORLD, and THEY THAT DWELL THEREIN. Let the floods (armies) clap their hands, let the hills (small kingdoms, third world nations) be joyful together before the Lord; for HE COMETH TO JUDGE THE EARTH: with righteousness shall HE JUDGE THE WORLD, and the people with equity" (Ps. 98:4, 8-9)

In my spiritual walk with God I have always feared judgement because I was limited in my human understanding of the English (my second language) word. 

But "the Greek word as used in the New Testament, is KRISIS, and with the letter 'K' changed to the letter 'C' it is brought directly over into our English language as CRISIS. All of the pressures and trials which produce these times of 'crisis' in our life are simply a working out of God's corrective measures, His judgments. The root from which KRISIS comes is KRINEIN meaning, 'to separate.' And so it is, a crisis is a critical period of time, a decisive moment, a turning point; hence, a separating, choosing, deciding, judging. The very purpose of judgment is to separate you from the old, that you might come into the new. To separate you from selfhood's rebellion, giving you a TURNING POINT, and heading you in the right direction, in the will of God." quote

I thank God that He has opened up my understanding and that I can rejoice and be glad every time I come to a u-bend in my life.

Love in Christ Jesus
Heidi

indianabob:
Hello Heidi,
Thank you for the encouraging message.
Ole Indiana Bob

Musterseed:
Nice to hear from you Heidi, I pray you are well.

ECC.12:14….. For God shall bring every work into judgment, with every secret thing,
                     whether it be good or whether it be evil.

ECC.3:11…. He ( God) has made everything fitting in it’s season; However, He has
                  Put obscurity in their heart so that the man may NOT find out His
                  work, that which God does.

What an amazing journey we are having together.

1 Cor.2:9….. But as it is written: 

Eye has not seen, nor ear heard,
                     Nor have entered into the heart
                     of man,
                     The things which God has prepared for those who love Him.

Isaiah 64:4…. For since the beginning of the world, men have not heard
                     Nor perceived by the ear, nor has the eye seen any God besides
                     You, who acts for the one who waits for Him.

Mzantsi:
How Jehovah judges us is frightening, his judgements are scary. Things such as the raping of women, killing of children and adults, causing people to be mentally ill...schidzophrenia pyschosis and the likes, physical famine and famine of hearing from the Lord, cancer and all sorts of sicknesses.

It appears we may do the same things when we are given power over the nations.

Jesus as a human does not kill,but Jesus as God kills many times.

It's crazy(remarkable,amazing) to think we gonna have such power if we are counted worthy.

Dave in Tenn:
If that's the "job description", I don't want it.

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against Spiritual Wickedness in the heavenlies (minds).  The weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty to the breaking down of strongholds.  For God sent not His son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through him be saved. 

Rom 8:18  For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us. 
Rom 8:19  For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God. 
Rom 8:20  For the creature was made subject to vanity, not willingly, but by reason of him who hath subjected the same in hope, 
Rom 8:21  Because the creature itself also shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God. 
Rom 8:22  For we know that the whole creation groaneth and travaileth in pain together until now. 
Rom 8:23  And not only they, but ourselves also, which have the firstfruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, waiting for the adoption, to wit, the redemption of our body. 
Rom 8:24  For we are saved by hope: but hope that is seen is not hope: for what a man seeth, why doth he yet hope for?

Whether giving or receiving, that's the "job" of salvation I'm interested in.  The "Day of the Lord" is dark and gloomy, but HIS PRESENCE is light and salvation.  

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version