> General Discussions

You Tube Video Using Ray's Cloned Voice

<< < (3/3)

Porter:

--- Quote from: indianabob on February 28, 2023, 01:38:44 PM ---I have only one comment about what Ray shared with us and that is that I cannot limit God to needing time in order to create anything.
When our Lord Christ Jesus healed the lame man the man leapt up and ran about praising God.
When Jesus called out to Lazarus in the tomb, the dead man came out completely healed and whole.
Lazarus did not need to recover gradually in the manner of one of us who is ill with pneumonia or cancer etc.

Bob

--- End quote ---
I never thought Ray to mean God is “needing” anything at all. However, it's obvious to me that us mortals do need time to be made into God's image. It could be one of those hard to do things Jesus does to save us. Ray knew this, I'm sure of it.

Mat 9:5  For which is easier: to say, 'Your sins are forgiven,' or to say, 'Get up and walk'?

If it's easier to say “get up and walk” why would it be harder to say “your sins are forgiven”? It's only words vs. an actual physical healing, right? Well, the words are truth, and ain't nobody got time for that. The spiritual task is always harder than the physical one. I'm sure when Jesus was “in the heart of the earth for 3 days and 3 nights” He never once thought it was easy.

Besides, the scribes were offended when Jesus forgave that sick man who couldn't walk. They thought such a power didn't belong to Jesus, and were probably jealous. It's like they didn't have a problem with Jesus physically healing people, but they hated Him for His spiritual feats and spiritual teachings. Even if they didn't always understand His teachings, they would at times perceive Jesus was talking about them.

Is it ok to infer that it was probably “easier” for Jesus to create the world and the universe compared to creating humanity in His image? If so, then that's gonna require time, circumstance and the spiritual virtue of patience. Not to mention the mountain of overcoming we have to do spiritually. This too is Jesus' work.

Just sharing what I've learned from bible-truths.com.

Musterseed:
Let us be making man in our image. Is ongoing and requires time ( appointed
times) and circumstances.

Brings to mind how Ray spoke about long suffering ( patience) .
Does God have patience ( waiting for something that you can’t
have now) He’s God , what does He have to wait for? I’m paraphrasing Ray.
Isn’t Patience ia fruit of Gods Spirit ?Maybe God waits for us to be complete.
It’s a process that takes lifetimes. Well how long is that? Only God knows.

I look at the world and see people always waiting, waiting. Covid stopped
the world in its tracks. Waiting for what they can’t have now, freedom to
move about and do all the things humans become accustomed to.

Long suffering/ to suffer long. This process of changing from the physical
to the spiritual requires long suffering and suffering requires an experience of
evil doesn’t it. A necessary evil. Only God knows how this process works.
But He has given us great insight into how it is a huge part of His plan to
save all humanity.

1 Cor.3: 13-15. Every man’s work shall be made manifest for the day shall declare it,
because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try (test, examine,judge)every man’s work of what sort it is. If any man’s work abide that he has built thereupon,
he shall receive a reward. If any man’s work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss,
but he himself shall be saved YET SO AS BY FIRE.( match Rev.20: 13-15}

Ray quote, “ There is SALVATION in and through this fire which judges us.
All mankind will be saved and purged of every last vestige of evil and carnality
in God’s CONSUMING FIRE.

Acts 17:28… For in Him we live and move, and have our being, for we are also
His offspring.

And we wait for Him. Come Lord Jesus 💕

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version