> General Discussions

You Tube Video Using Ray's Cloned Voice

<< < (2/3) > >>

indianabob:
Hi Musterseed,
It has been my experience that scientist who teach about the great unknown universe and hold atheist views about the generation of the cosmos are to be regarded with care in spite of their ability to weave an interesting tale.
Just saying,  ::)
Indiana Bob

p.s. Prof Cox also has a serious "deep State" family background that concerns me due to his apparent bias away from believing in the creation of all things by our loving God.

= =

Cox was born on 3 March 1968 in the Royal Oldham Hospital, later living in nearby Chadderton from 1971.[8][9][10] He has a younger sister. His parents worked for Yorkshire Bank, his mother as a cashier and his father as a middle-manager in the same branch.[11] He recalls a happy childhood in Oldham that included pursuits such as dance, gymnastics, and plane and bus spotting. He attended the private Hulme Grammar School[8][12] in Oldham from 1979 to 1986.[13][14][15]

In 2003, Cox married U.S. science presenter Gia Milinovich in Duluth, Minnesota. They have a son born in 2009, and Milinovich has a son from a previous relationship. The family currently lives in Battersea.[85]

Cox has rejected the label atheist and has stated he has "no personal faith".[86] In 2009, he contributed to the charity book The Atheist's Guide to Christmas.[87] He is a humanist, and is a Distinguished Supporter of Humanists UK.[88] In June 2019, Cox explained that he cannot be sure there is no God and that science cannot answer every question.[89]

Dennis Vogel:
But is the scientist work legitimate Bob? That's all I care about. Some scientist may be atheist but all that means is it's just not their time to understand yet.

I know you don't watch our YouTube videos much but please watch this 10 minute video about the church and science: https://youtu.be/C0P-HimM4Ko

Musterseed:
I agree Dennis. Science has come a long way . They have evidence and are
highly excited about their work and they have the instruments to prove many things.
Of course decernment is always necessary on our part. There sure is lots of
knowledge about many things on you tube. Daniel said knowledge would increase.
We have to be diligent though and not be carried away from what we learn on BT
At least that’s my experience.
I like that when asked about some of the mysterious things of the universe,
they , scientists actually say, “ we don’t know” . Have you ever heard a theologian say
we don’t know? LOL 😂

Ray also spoke about the laws of thermodynamics and how God uses these
laws as in entropy / chaos to order. Ray said there is a spiritual meaning to all
of this as in evening and morning and that we should learn about it. This is
all very exciting to me. Us old folks learning about all these wonderful things.

All is of God.
ECC 3:1… To EVERYTHING there is a season and a TIME to every purpose under
heaven.
ECC.8:6… because to every purpose,( matter or event) there is time and judgment..

Thank you for your input Eugene, it’s good to know the backgrounds of
those we are led to listen to.

God Bless You All and keep the unity of the Spirit
In Christ, Pamela

indianabob:

--- Quote from: Dennis Vogel on February 28, 2023, 05:08:07 AM ---But is the scientist work legitimate Bob? That's all I care about. Some scientist may be atheist but all that means is it's just not their time to understand yet.

I know you don't watch our YouTube videos much but please watch this 10 minute video about the church and science: https://youtu.be/C0P-HimM4Ko

--- End quote ---
= =
Hi Dennis and thanks for the lead to the video.
I have difficulty hearing the spoken word as related in the video, but I will study the issues further.

I agree that people do not become believers just because they have intelligence or extensive education.
Everyone who is called is called by the Father to understand, each in their own time.
I think that reservation also applies to theologians, ministers and priests as well.

God reveals knowledge to whomever He pleases and withholds understanding from the great majority of us, even especially the better educated in the worlds ways.

I have only one comment about what Ray shared with us and that is that I cannot limit God to needing time in order to create anything.
When our Lord Christ Jesus healed the lame man the man leapt up and ran about praising God.
When Jesus called out to Lazarus in the tomb, the dead man came out completely healed and whole.
Lazarus did not need to recover gradually in the manner of one of us who is ill with pneumonia or cancer etc.

When God created the first man and woman they were complete and able to function in their full strength. They were not developed from a seed that grew and matured.

It seems to me to follow a pattern that when God decided to put a great light in the heavens to serve the earth's inhabitants he did it instantly. It was needed so God called it into existence and it was done. Not in the way our gnosis would imagine that it may have been done.

When God (Elohim) created animal and plant life that were codependent and symbiotic and needed to exist together in order to survive in the earth's environment it had to be done the same day or at least within the time period that would sustain life for that season. Flowers need bees to pollinate. Bees need nectar to reproduce the next generation.

Suffice it to say that God made a plan and then worked His plan and it was perfect from the instant that God had the thought to create it. It was not an experiment with trial and error and hoping for a good result.

Just my view of how things may have been done.  :)
Bob

Dennis Vogel:
When you say "I have difficulty hearing the spoken word as related in the video, but I will study the issues further."

Is it because you cannot actually hear the words? Then turn on the captions.

If you mean it is not sinking in then sorry I cannot help you.

Thanks Bob

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version