> Off Topic Discussions

Texas Ratio

(1/3) > >>

Dennis Vogel:
Here is one way to tell if your bank is in trouble. Very few people know about this. It's called the Texas Ratio.

This site uses metrics to evaluate the health of banks using the ‘Texas Ratio’:  https://www.depositaccounts.com/banks/health.aspx#texas  Just look for your bank.

“The Texas ratio assesses a bank's financial position. The ratio is non-performing assets divided by the sum of a bank's tangible common equity and loan loss reserves. The higher the Texas ratio the more financial trouble a bank might be in. A high Texas ratio, however, doesn't mean the bank will go bankrupt” (Google).

Old but short video that explains the ‘Texas Ratio’:  https://youtu.be/uaet_kOsp-8

indianabob:
Dennis,
Thanks for the information on Texas ratio.
I checked and my bank ratio was 2.1 so I guess that I'm relatively safe.
Plus I have my loan and my checking account in the same institution.
So if they close my  checking account...will they forgive my loan payment too??
Indy bob

Musterseed:
🤔 Isaiah 10:13…. and
Isaiah 10:14,,,,,, My hand has found like a nest , the wealth of the peoples;
                          And as one gathers eggs that have been forsaken, so I have
                          gathered all the earth; and there was none that moved a wing
                          or opened a mouth or chirped.

nest- egg …. do these scriptures have anything to do with the wealth of the nation’s?
What does it mean, eggs that have been forsaken?

Would appreciate your help family, Thanks 😊

indianabob:
Those that live through and are protected through the coming tribulation,(s) may still lose all their savings and
will still have to witness their friends and relatives suffer until the Lord returns to establish His government over the earth.
=
Some are dealing with that situation even now in a smaller local basis, but it is prophesied to become much worse.
Example is the earthquake in Turkie last month.
50,000 dead and 800,000 homeless in one day and no hospitals functioning.
=
Just my view of what seems logical based upon O.T. history.
indy bob

ralph:
I'm broke.  I live paycheck to paycheck and have exactly 0 dollars in savings and it's been like that for much of my adult life.

With God's plan though, I am one of the richest people on earth:

Matthew 6:19-21
19 “Do not lay up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy and where thieves break in and steal; 20 but lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust destroys and where thieves do not break in and steal. 21 For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version