> General Discussions

Paradise

<< < (3/3)

octoberose:
Thank you. I’m so focused on the crossing the t’s and dotting the i’s I don’t always see the truth of a thing.  What you all said makes sense to me.  Not sure I can explain it to anyone else, but I’ll try. Now, I’ll go listen to Ray. 

Porter:

--- Quote from: octoberose on March 28, 2023, 12:20:08 AM ---Where did you find that ?  I’ll read that for sure.  I’m not understanding the judgement/ paradise on the day they died- but how would they go through judgment at the same time ?    If what we teach ( and I believe it ) is that judgement comes after we are resurrected , Jesus was resurrected in three days and the thief is still dead.   This is going to take a while to understand !Thank you for any resources.

--- End quote ---
Hopefully, I'm understanding what you are asking. If so, this may help.

https://bible-truths.com/lake16-D5.htm

WHEN DO GOD'S ELECT DIE ONCE BEFORE THEIR SECOND DEATH?

But how do the Elect "die once but after this Judgment?" It rather seems that they would receive Judgment [in this life] , and then after this [judgment] they would once die. No, the sequence is the same for the Elect as it is for the wicked: "And it is appointed unto men [including the Elect] once to die, but after this [after this necessary 'once to die' declaration, then follows...] , Judgment" (Heb. 9:27). And what did we learn Judgment is? Why, THE SECOND DEATH. There can only be a "second" death if it is first preceded by another death.

Now for the second part of the Heb. 9:27 riddle: When and how do God's Elect die "ONCE" before their SECOND death Judgment? Some of you should already be ahead of me with all the hints I have given you, but for the rest who haven't figured it out yet, you will maybe feel a little embarrassed when you see the answer, so here it is:

"Know ye not [no, of course the majority of Christendom 'knows not,' and that is why the physical aspects of baptism is so important to them...] ... know you not, that so many of us as were baptized into Jesus Christ were baptized into His death? Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into DEATH" (Rom. 6:3-4).

There is the answer to how God's Elect must "once die" before their "Second death Judgment."

The carnal world dies when they breathe their last and go down into the grave. God's Elect die when they are "baptized into death.". After resurrection from the dead, the world will enter into Judgment.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version