bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: TWELVE GOD-GIVEN TRUTHS TO UNDERSTAND HIS WORD  (Read 738 times)

Mzantsi

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
TWELVE GOD-GIVEN TRUTHS TO UNDERSTAND HIS WORD
« on: April 07, 2023, 09:32:03 AM »

TRUTH NUMBER 6

[A]  "...that in the mouth of TWO OR THREE WITNESSES every word may be established" (Matt. 18:16).

"...In the mouth of TWO OR THREE WITNESSES shall every word be established" (II Cor. 13:1).

[C]  "And I will give power unto my TWO WITNESSES..." (Rev. 11:3).

--------------------------------------------------------------
Question: what about verses without a 2nd witness,like...

Matthew 27:52  the tombs opened, and the bodies of many of God’s People who had fallen asleep rose,

53 and they, leaving their tombs, went, after the resurrection of Jesus, into the Holy City, and appeared to many people.
Amo 5:20 (ISV) Will not the Day of the LORD be darkness, and not light—   pitch black at that, without a ray of sunshine?

Porter

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Re: TWELVE GOD-GIVEN TRUTHS TO UNDERSTAND HIS WORD
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2023, 12:04:43 AM »

Something like this?

Eze 37:12  Therefore prophesy and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, O my people, I will open your graves, and cause you to come up out of your graves, and bring you into the land of Israel.

Eze 37:13  And ye shall know that I am the LORD, when I have opened your graves, O my people, and brought you up out of your graves,

Eze 37:14  And shall put my spirit in you, and ye shall live, and I shall place you in your own land: then shall ye know that I the LORD have spoken it, and performed it, saith the LORD.

1Th 4:16  For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

1Th 4:17  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

1Th 4:18  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.
Luk 22:31  "Simon, Simon, look out! Satan has asked to sift you like wheat.
Luk 22:32  But I have prayed for you that your faith may not fail. And you, when you have turned back, strengthen your brothers."
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.034 seconds with 22 queries.