> General Discussions

Hello All... Just Checking in...

(1/2) > >>

ralph:
I haven't seen any new posts for several days.  Just wanted to check in and say hello, and see how everyone is doing. 

waterfall77:
I know, I check the website almost everyday looking for posts.  I love reading them. I learn from them and they're encouraging. There such a help for me in this walk with Jesus.

indianabob:
So if we each are checking in then perhaps we should contribute some interesting questions.
Unless we are sure we know all that we need to know.
Bob  :)

ralph:

--- Quote from: indianabob on April 17, 2023, 12:10:36 PM ---So if we each are checking in then perhaps we should contribute some interesting questions.
Unless we are sure we know all that we need to know.
Bob  :)

--- End quote ---

Hi Bob. I am sure that I know very little, but I don't have any specific questions at the moment, oddly enough.  I do know this, however:

Hebrews 10:24-25
24 And let us consider one another to provoke unto love and to good works:

25 Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching.

Wendy:
Hi Ralph ,

I to am on here several times a day checking for new posts .I just love reading them and the older stuff.   I have a question does anyone know if the Father will make it so we can see Him after we become spiritual beings ?
God bless
Wendy

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version