> General Discussions

Because lawlessness will multiply...

<< < (3/3)

Musterseed:
Good morning Porter.
Great post. I have spent much time on it , it took awhile.
You said all was going well until Luke 21:20-22

I came to the same conclusion . I am finding it difficult to decern the physical
and spiritual here. Maybe someone else more experienced can help.

However with Daniel 11:35 …. and some of the wise shall stumble so that they may be refined, purified and made white, until the time of the end, for it still awaits
it’s appointed time.

Mal. 3:34… He will sit as a refiners fire and purifier of silver and He will purify
the Son’s of Levi and refine them like gold and silver and they will bring offerings
in righteousness to the Lord. Then the offering of Judah and Jerusalem will be
pleasing to the Lord as in the days of old and as in former years.

The sons of Levi are the Elect .

Rev.7:14••• These are the ones coming out of great tribulation.
They have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.

Dan.11:27•• and as for the two kings , their hearts shall be bent on doing evil.
They shall speak lies at the same table, but to no avail, for the end is yet to be
and the time appointed.
Verse 36•••• The King shall do as he wills. He shall exalt himself and magnify
himself above every god, and shall speak astonishing things AGAINST the God
of gods . He shall prosper till the indignation ( wrath) is accomplished for what is decreed shall be done.

See John 16:8-11

John 16:12- I still have many things to say to you , but you cannot hear them now.
I think with this scripture it means we have to wait for the Return of our Lord but I’m not sure. Yes it would be nice if Ray was still here to help , but we do have a teacher
who will never let us down, Ray had never let us down either . It would have been nice if who’d had put us in a fancy
hotel spa in the Swiss Alps somewhere too😁 but nope, He plunked us right in the
midst of wolves .
And so we keep digging for the apples of gold in the pitcher of silver. 🤔
I do believe that you do have Gods Spirt  Porter and that comes bearing gifts
of faith and grace. 

God Bless You All
In Christ Pamela

Porter:
It's all good, Pamela. Thanks for trying! Like I said before, one verse led to another in my response to all the replies, and I couldn't stop until I came across those two passages.

Thanks for the kind words about having the Spirit. I certainly do hope I have it. However, it's like you said about them passages, I may just have to wait on the return of the Lord or even the end of my life to know if I've actually fought the good fight with in faithfulness.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version