> General Discussions

I peter 3:19

(1/6) > >>

octoberose:
   I put this into the search and didn’t come up with what I was looking for.  Where is Ray’s commentary on Jesus being raised and preaching to the spirits in prison ? Thanks ya’ll .  :)

octoberose:
You kind of miss the point of the discussion group.   I was a Christian for years and years and I asked God who he was and why he would make us, love us, die for us and then sentence us to a hellhole when we didn’t believe him.   About a week later I found this website.  It was as life changing as anything I’ve ever known.  At the right time , when I was ready, and when I was truly seeking the answers, God gave them to me. But this is the part you may not understand - I would Never have gotten there myself.  I would have had questions and doubts and places that I couldn’t fill in, but I would not have understood the things I do now without Rays insights.  And I don’t think this website or Ray’s writings are complete - how could they be ?  illness took him too soon (from a human perspective ) and he could never add anything else. I believe he was a good steward of the Truths that God gave him. We have a good foundation to go on from him and I’m grateful.  Rather than spending forever figuring it out, I just want to cut to the chase and read what Ray wrote and then go from there.    Trying to figure out scripture and Greek words and Hebrew words and context, etc. is not easy.

octoberose:
I wrote that in response to a comment, but now the comments not there. How’d that happen ?  Well, my comment is still valid I think so that’s a little background  for anyone new.

waterfall77:
Well said.  🙂

Dennis Vogel:

--- Quote from: octoberose on May 04, 2023, 10:17:22 AM ---I wrote that in response to a comment, but now the comments not there. How’d that happen ?  Well, my comment is still valid I think so that’s a little background  for anyone new.

--- End quote ---

That comment was rude and I deleted it as several others have been deleted and unfortunately the poster will have to be banned.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version