bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The Kingdom Of God Has Come To You  (Read 2296 times)

Porter

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
The Kingdom Of God Has Come To You
« on: May 28, 2023, 07:19:31 AM »

By His Spirit, and through the means of Ray's writings, we can be assured that the Kingdom of God has come to us.

Mat 12:28  If I drive out demons by the Spirit of God, then the kingdom of God has come to you.
Mat 12:29  How can someone enter a strong man's house and steal his possessions unless he first ties up the strong man? Then he can rob his house.

https://bible-truths.com/email9.htm#wrestle

"Well, just like almost everything else Christians adopt as truth, their knowledge of demons and spirits is equally eschew.  First, Jim, always remember the basics:

"...for it is not ours to wrestle with blood and flesh, but with the sovereignties, with the authorities, with the world-mights of this darkness, with the spiritual forces of wickedness among the celestials" (Eph. 6:12).

So it is NOT the physical that is our biggest problem (flesh and blood), being overweight, etc.

Next we must understand that demons are FALSE DOCTRINES -- "doctrines of demons" Paul calls them. So anything that would influence us to believe in, follow, or be persuaded by any such things are demons influences.

So when we speak of "anger" we are in the realm of the spirit. James says, "Whosoever is ANGRY with his brother is a MURDERER"! WOW! "Be angry and SIN NOT--do not let the sun go down upon your ANGER" is another."

The strong man in Jesus' parable represents our former lawless, stubborn selves, where we once believed we possessed something of value and even many "somethings" of value. That which we thought was of value, was the belief that we had a will that was able to thwart the will of God. The belief in this strong man has its roots in our nature and is promoted by the false doctrines of the Church, sent by men that are of the seed of Satan. Demons are false doctrines, and demons are false messengers of pride and darkness wherein we once made our home. There are many demons; therefore there are many false doctrines.

2Th 2:7  For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work; but the one (that's Jesus) now restraining will do so UNTIL he (the lawless one) is out of the way,
2Th 2:8  and then the lawless one will be revealed. The Lord Jesus will destroy him with the breath of His mouth and will bring him to nothing with the brightness of His coming.

If we are now coming out of these false doctrines (which once ruled our hearts) sent by Satan and his demons, then truly, the Kingdom of God has come to us. If a Kingdom is where One rules from, and if the Kingdom is in the heavenly invisible realm, then we too reside in the same heavenly realm under Christ's power and authority. Let's continue to endure until the lawless one is out of the way. Though for now, the lawless one, this so-called strong man, is only being tied up and restrained. We endure and wait patiently as Christ plunders the strong man of all he has.

What else is great about the fact that the Kingdom of God has come to us?
« Last Edit: May 28, 2023, 07:28:26 AM by Porter »
Luk 22:31  "Simon, Simon, look out! Satan has asked to sift you like wheat.
Luk 22:32  But I have prayed for you that your faith may not fail. And you, when you have turned back, strengthen your brothers."

Musterseed

• God is Love
Re: The Kingdom Of God Has Come To You
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2023, 11:13:17 AM »

Thank you for your post Porter. I understand that the scripture of Matt 12:22-29
is where the Pharisees accuse Jesus of casting out demons by beelzeebub.

vs.24.. But when the Pharisees heard it they said,” this fellow doth not cast out
devils but by beelzeebub the prince of the devils.”
vs.25… and Jesus knew their thoughts and said unto them. “ Every Kingdom
divided against itself is brought to desolation; and every city or house divided
against itself shall not stand.
vs. 26… and if I by Beelzeebub cast out devils , by whom do your children cast them out? Therefore they  shall be your judges.
vs.28… But if I cast out devils by the Spirit of God , then the Kingdom of God is
come unto you( Pharisees).

Luke 17:20…. being asked by the Pharisees when the Kingdom of God would come
, He answered them.” The Kingdom of God is not coming in ways that can be
observed, 21.. nor will they say “ look here it is or there for the kingdom of God
is in the midst of you.

Dan. 2:44 .. and in the days of those kings the God of heaven will set up a kingdom
that will never be destroyed nor shall the kingdom be left to another people. It
shall break in pieces all these kingdoms and bring them to an end , and it shall
stand forever, 45… just as you saw that a stone was cut from a mountain by no
human hand etc.etc.

John 18:36… Jesus answered , My Kingdom is not of this world, if My Kingdom
we’re of this world , My servants would have been fighting , that I might not be delivered over to the Jews, but My kingdom is not from the world.
Luke 1:33 and He will reign over the house of Jacob forever ( eonian) and of His kingdom there shall be no end.
2 Chronicles 6:18…. But will man indeed dwell with man on the earth? Behold,
heaven and the highest heaven cannot contain you, how much less this house that
I have built?

Phil.3:20… But our citizenship is in heaven, and from it we await a Savior, the Lord
Jesus Christ 21… who will transform our lowly body ( that is under the law of sin and death) to be like ( similar) His glorious body by the power that enables Him even
to subject ALL things ( people are things) to Himself. ( 1 Corth. 15:28)

This strong man is no match for Our Lord but it is quite a battle for us. I will be so happy when this is over. I pray for all of you for Our Lord to give us wisdom and
endurance that we may overcome the world. Hang in there.

From the rapture article regarding the return of Christ to this earth. Is He coming
alone. No, He is coming with His saints and messengers. This will be an awesome
and auspicious event.
Auspicious…. Conducive to success, favourable, a sign of future success, prosperous.
Zec. 14:7…. And the Lord my God shall come , and all the saints with Him.

Come Lord Jesus. ( I remember Arc saying “ hurry up Lord) 😃 and that’s how I am starting to feel.
God Bless you all.
" No man can come to me,except the Father draw him"
                                   (John 6: 44)

Porter

« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2023, 09:53:12 PM »

Thank you for your post Porter. I understand that the scripture of Matt 12:22-29
is where the Pharisees accuse Jesus of casting out demons by beelzeebub.

vs.28… But if I cast out devils by the Spirit of God , then the Kingdom of God is
come unto you( Pharisees).

Hi Pamela, it's possible you are correct; however, I have to ask, did Jesus cast out the demons that possessed the Pharisees, or did Jesus cast out the demon that possessed the dumb and blind man that was brought to Jesus to be healed? Follow-up question: How do we determine to whom did the Kingdom of God came unto in this verse? Did the Kingdom even come unto any of them at that time? I'm not trying to be smart with you, but I am seeking confirmation or even a rebuttal of the things I've been thinking a lot about.

Part of my reasoning for making this thread was with the hope that if Christ is casting out our demons, then His Kingdom has come to us. And, of course, to encourage anyone within earshot with the good news.

I'm aware of the other translations (and other verses) that indicate that when the Kingdom does come unto the Pharisees and the many called, they will be caught unaware by it. Below is the same verse from the Rotherham bible, while remembering the words of Jesus, "My words are spirit".

Mat 12:28 But, if, in God’s Spirit, I, am casting out the demons, then doubtless hath come upon you unawares, the kingdom of God! (Rotherham)

If you mean that when the Kingdom does come to the Pharisees and the many called, it will be suddenly when they least expect it, then I agree. But as you know, when it comes to the few chosen, they will know because they were alert and watching.

Either way, "the beast within" must be removed, regardless of whom it possesses. The beast must also be bound because he is after all a wild beast; whether bound now in this age for the few or in the ages to come in the lake of fire for the many called.

Which leads me to another question I've been pondering. Regarding Ray's paper "Two Judgments By Fire", Does Jesus deal with "the beast within" in the same manner or differently for either the many called and the few chosen

It's very possible that I'm completely misunderstanding you and that you actually agree with me, or perhaps you mean something else entirely. It's also possible that I've completely misunderstood the parable in question. Either way, I do appreciate the opportunity to engage in fellowship.

Regardless of whatever the case may be, I think we can mutually agree that the Pharisees and the many called haven't a clue as to what Jesus was talking about. You know, the first time I read Ray's explanation where he said demons are "false doctrines", I still didn't understand or believe it for a number of years. No doubt, it wasn't time for that particular demon to be cast out of me, when I still believed demons were those ugly beings from "hell" that Bill Weiss described them as being. But now, I think I get it.

Speaking of Arc, I miss the fellowship with her. We exchanged numerous pm's, and she helped me a lot when I first arrived here. Boy was I a mess back then, lol.  If anyone were going to endure all the way to the end, it would be her. I hope she sees this and that she is doing well.

Please do let me know what you think, Pamela.

Peace.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2023, 09:56:41 PM by Porter »
Luk 22:32  But I have prayed for you that your faith may not fail. And you, when you have turned back, strengthen your brothers."

Musterseed

• God is Love
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2023, 12:02:04 PM »

Yes Porter, I am agreeing with you.

You quote…” I think we can mutually agree that the Pharisees and the many called
haven’t a clue to what Jesus was talking about.

Jesus said to His disciples, “ to you it is given, to them it is not given” Mark 4:11-12
The many called and the few chosen.

This Rotherham translation is better because it actually uses the word UNAWARES.
Matt.12:28… But, if , in God’s Spirit, I am casting out demons , than doubtless
hath come upon you unawares ( they don’t have ears to hear with their physical
carnal ears) the Kingdom of God.

When I first read this scripture I thought WOE, Jesus is saying without them even
understanding that His Kingdom is Spiritual and it’s coming upon you Pharisees.
So if the Pharisees can’t understand what Jesus is telling them then it has to be for
our admonition. I understood this to be Jesus telling the Pharisees (the many) that
they are demonic as in ( ye are of your father, the devil and My Spiritual Kingdom
is coming on you  and all sinful humanity. Anyone who sins is of the devil).

Anyway that’s how I perceive this scripture which I believe is for our ears , a parable.
But I could be totally confused, 🤔
So what is this Kingdom?
From the What is the gospel of the Kingdom transcript/ audio 2.

So we are the Kingdom. We are the Kingdom of God.We are the temples- the
heavens in which God’s Spirit dwells. We are a royal priesthood, a holy nation,
a peculiar special people to God and through this kingdom with Christ as the King,
all the families of the earth are going to be blessed.
But we are blessed through JUDGMENT and they are going to be blessed in
JUDGEMENT. We may think it would be nice if there was another way but it’s
through Judgement.

Isaiah 26:9 ….. when Thy judgements are in the earth, the inhabitants of the
world will learn righteousness.( emphasis on when)

No one escapes God’s judgement. It’s the same for everyone. Gehenna Fire.
The one difference is that the few are judged now in this church age.

I appreciate your fellowship Porter. I’m sure our communication will be
so much better when we are finally resurrected to completion. ( hurry up Lord) 😁

" No man can come to me,except the Father draw him"
                                   (John 6: 44)

Porter

« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2023, 01:19:59 PM »

I couldn't agree more, Pamela. Thank you for the confirmation! I think it's important to hear from others that believe the same, as it really does build faith.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.051 seconds with 22 queries.