> General Discussions

Israel

<< < (3/9) > >>

Musterseed:
From … the Christian hell is a Christian Hoax
Quote from Ray…. “ God’s word forces us to go with the facts or we will be
among those who despise the word of God.”

God tells Isaiah how our downfall will begin if we don’t heed his warning.

Isa 30:13 is a picture of total destruction and devastation. But what sin have we committed? Why is God angry with our nation? Here’s the answer… Isa. 30:8-12

Are you guilty of despising the word of God? Would you rather be lulled to sleep
and complacency by the pernicious , pious platitudes of your pastors and priests?

Read my paper The Day of the Great Slaughter, hopefully it will help you to
understand these prophecies regarding our nation. That mass murder event
was not the horror described in Isa.30. It was merely the prelude, the warning
shot over the bow so to speak. The real event is yet future but it’s on its way.

Many Americans actually believe that each day and in every way we are getting
better. ( I don’t know when Ray wrote this paper but I don’t think Americans
think that anymore.)

Where is our society free from crime, greed ,corruption and deceit ? Where?

Well it’s all about to come down and come down very hard. But as Isaiah stated,
Who believes our report?
End of a few excerpts from the hell hoax paper.

What Jesus saw when His Father sent Titus and the Roman army to Jerusalem to do,
it grieved Him and He wept.
Like Arion said… this is the best way and it’s our Fathers will. We must justify
the sovereignty of our God for the well-being of all humanity.

There is coming a resurrection of the just and the unjust. All these people
will be resurrected and judged and made into the image of their creator.
Our families will all be blessed. For the first time in all history, humanity will
be truly loved and happy. I think about this all the time and pray for Gods will
to be done even though seeing the news of the sufferings is suffocating at times.

Especially the little children. Octoberose, I feel your heart. You know what though.
when I think about what else is about to happen to this world and that we should
pray to be counted worthy to escape these things , then I think that those who are
dying are safe in the grave until resurrection when they will be awoken and
judged in the loving arms of our merciful Lord and His Spiritual sons and daughters.

Our children. All children will have wonderful lives along with their families all
the way back to our first parents. It’s very reassuring. Flesh and blood cannot inherit
the Kingdom of God. Not even the flesh and blood of little children . That’s one
of the facts we are to believe. It is scripture. I Remember Ray saying “ it
would be nice if there were another way, but no, it is through judgement.

I pray for wisdom and endurance and that our Heavenly Father will increase
our faith to keep the unity of spirit and to give us strength to continue in His word.
God loves us because we love Jesus who suffered tremendously for all people.
All people are Gods people. God will see us through. He promised and He never
breaks His promise.
In Christ… Pamela 💕

ralph:

--- Quote from: Porter on October 16, 2023, 02:30:49 AM ---I can relate to being angry and the outrage you are feeling, I really can. Just thinking about the fact that MORE killing is the only answer to them infuriates me, but I didn't always care people were killing each other. Then I remembered it's supposed to be this way for now. In this way, it seems my senses are being exercised.

Heb 5:14  But solid food is for the mature--for those whose senses have been trained to distinguish between good and evil.

I don't believe in coincidences myself, as God has determined a time for everything we experience.

Ecc 3:1 For everything there is a stated time, And a season for every event under the heavens:

Ecc 3:10  I have seen the travail, which God hath given to the sons of men to be exercised [Hebrew: humbled] in it.

It never seems to stop. I often fail in trying to discern good from evil, whether in the world or in myself, but God always reminds me He is still in total control. I think this is how faith is exercised and improved. We can know this because how many in the world believe God creates and control's evil? How many believe, whether we stand or fall, it is ultimately because of God? I can't help but come to the conclusion the world is a training ground, just as Ray said, and now I know why Ray said that. I, personally, couldn't have known it unless I first experienced constantly failing and constantly being made to stand up and try again, over and over and over once more.

Joh 16:33  These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.

It's so easy to get down on ourselves and the world. Hence, the warning.

Mat 13:22  Now the one sown among the thorns--this is one who hears the word, but the worries of this age and the seduction of wealth choke the word, and it becomes unfruitful.

Maybe it's only a problem when we lean onto the understanding and knowledge of our carnal minds and false prophets?

Luk 6:24  But woe to you who are rich, because you have received your comfort.

Luk 6:25  Woe to you who are full now, because you will be hungry. Woe to you who are laughing now, because you will mourn and weep.
Luk 6:26  Woe to you when all people speak well of you, because this is the way their ancestors used to treat the false prophets.In light of the parable above, this next verse makes so much more sense now, doesn't it?
1Co 10:7  Don't become idolaters as some of them were; as it is written, The people sat down to eat and drink, and got up to play.

It's all one.

Mat 24:37  As the days of Noah were, so the coming of the Son of Man will be.

Mat 24:38  For in those days before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day Noah boarded the ark.

You're right rose, these are “the last days”, but would you agree we've been in the last days since the Day of Pentecost over 2000 years ago? Has Jesus not been gathering His Elect into the Ark since then? What is Noah's flood but a type or shadow of spiritual baptism? This is what Peter said on the Day of Pentecost, when the gift of the Holy Spirit was pored out on the disciples.

Act 2:38  "Repent," Peter said to them, "and be baptized, each of you, in the name of Jesus the Messiah for the forgiveness of your sins, and you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.

Ray always said how Jesus comes to every believer in every generation quickly. But how many believed his report?

I know this stuff isn't easy to understand, so believe me when I say I'm often surprised with what little I understand at times.

--- End quote ---

Amen bro. Well said.

octoberose:
thank you for the replies.  I appreciate the care you took to write.  And I do think we are in the last of the last days.  We may not know the day but the signs are there.  I understand Revelations was a vision- but everything stands for something and it was  written for our benefit so we wouldn’t be in the dark.  There’s a lot of reasons, but suffice to say the war in Israel breaking out right when it did is a clue.  Don’t forget, Over twenty years ago Ray thought that 9/11 was something to pay attention to.
 Be that as it may, the brutality of what happened last week is a lot to bear  even from far off .

indianabob:

--- Quote from: octoberose on October 17, 2023, 12:22:18 AM ---thank you for the replies.  I appreciate the care you took to write.  And I do think we are in the last of the last days.  We may not know the day but the signs are there.  I understand Revelations was a vision- but everything stands for something and it was  written for our benefit so we wouldn’t be in the dark.  There’s a lot of reasons, but suffice to say the war in Israel breaking out right when it did is a clue.  Don’t forget, Over twenty years ago Ray thought that 9/11 was something to pay attention to.
=
=
 Be that as it may, the brutality of what happened last week is a lot to bear  even from far off .

--- End quote ---

Agree ... but we ain't seen nothing yet.  :-\

The attack on Israel, as traumatic as it was will pale in comparison to the full measure all out destruction yet to come.

Porter:

--- Quote from: Musterseed on October 16, 2023, 03:09:29 PM ---Octoberose, I feel your heart. You know what though.
when I think about what else is about to happen to this world and that we should
pray to be counted worthy to escape these things , then I think that those who are
dying are safe in the grave until resurrection when they will be awoken and
judged in the loving arms of our merciful Lord and His Spiritual sons and daughters.

--- End quote ---
I'm not picking on you or anything, Pamela, but I just wanted to zero in on the statement you made above to Rose that I quoted. Are you referring to this parable?

Luk 21:34  "Be on your guard, so that your minds are not dulled from carousing, drunkenness, and worries of life, or that day will come on you unexpectedly

Luk 21:35  like a trap. For it will come on all who live on the face of the whole earth.

Luk 21:36  But be alert at all times, praying that you may have strength to escape all these things that are going to take place and to stand before the Son of Man."

Here's another witness that says the same thing.

1Pe 5:8  Be sober! Be on the alert! Your adversary the Devil is prowling around like a roaring lion, looking for anyone he can devour.

Here's another witness to consider.

1Pe 4:3  For there has already been enough time spent in doing the will of the pagans: carrying on in unrestrained behavior, evil desires, drunkenness, orgies, carousing, and lawless idolatry.

1Pe 4:4  In regard to this, they are surprised that you don't plunge with them into the same flood of dissipation--and they slander you.

1Pe 4:5  They will give an account to the One who stands ready to judge the living and the dead.

1Pe 4:6  For this reason the gospel was also preached to those who are now dead [Rom 6:11  Likewise reckon ye also yourselves to be dead indeed unto sin, but alive unto God through Jesus Christ our Lord.], so that, although they might be judged by men in the fleshly realm, they might live by God in the spiritual realm.

1Pe 4:7  Now the end of all things is near; therefore, be clear-headed and disciplined for prayer.

Are parables ever literally true? If not, do we at least have a witness that says the opposite of what the church teaches (read: pre-tribulation rapture theory) but also harmonizes with the verses cited above?

Joh 17:15  I am not praying that You take them out of the world but that You protect them from the evil one.

I have many questions; some I know the answer to, some I don't, so bear with me. Part of my reasoning for the questions is to provoke thought and find confirmation for the things I believe to be true. Another reason for the questions is simply because I'm not completely sure about the answers I have swirling around in my head. Many of my questions stem from the assumption that you've read Ray's papers, so if it doesn't make sense, then don't worry about it. I already know what the church believes and teaches, and it is depressing news. The kind of depressing news that makes me want to hide and go to sleep because it's nothing but bad news. It's easy to get lulled to sleep by it, so it most definitely is like a trap too. I'm not saying that to be sarcastic, as it is precisely what I did in the past whenever something in life overwhelmed me because I didn't know how to deal with it. Anyhow, on to the questions.

What is this warning about a trap that we must be aware of, and what is it exactly that we should be escaping that Jesus is talking about? Isn't the Elect escaping the day of the Lord, the Great White Throne Judgment in the Lake of Fire? What do Jesus and 1Peter mean when they say to be "sober"?  What exactly is Noah's flood a type and shadow of? Does the flood of Noah represent our baptism or the world's baptism? Is it both? Did Noah and his family die in the flood? Or were Noah and his family already dead to the world and its ways when they endured many years by obeying the Lord and building an Ark? Who do Noah and his family represent spiritually? Who do the people in the flood that got swept away represent?

Does this following passage from Hebrews mean anything to anyone in relation to what Jesus said in His parable concerning the world?

Heb 12:25  See that you do not reject the One who speaks; for if they did not escape when they rejected Him who warned them on earth, even less will we if we turn away from Him who warns us from heaven.

Heb 12:26  His voice shook the earth at that time, but now He has promised, Yet once more I will shake not only the earth but also heaven.

Heb 12:27  Now this expression, "Yet once more," indicates the removal of what can be shaken--that is, created things--so that what is not shaken might remain.

Heb 12:28  Therefore, since we are receiving a kingdom that cannot be shaken, let us hold on to grace. By it, we may serve God acceptably, with reverence and awe;

Heb 12:29  for our God is a consuming fire.

I know these are a lot of questions, and I don't expect anyone to answer them, but here they are in case you can or even want to. I have a lot more questions and scripture to go with them, but I don't want to spam this thread too much.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version